The Left’s Fixation with Tucker Carlson

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Left’s Fixation with Tucker Carlson
By Todd Strandberg

I rarely watch the Tucker Carlson show on Fox News. My TV viewing time is down to about five minutes each day when I watch the national news. It deeply concerns me that dozens of liberal media outlets and the Biden administration are fixated on everything Tucker has to say.

Tucker Carlson Tonight is the top show in cable news, averaging 2.81 million total viewers, followed by Hannity with 2.59 million, and The Five with 2.53 million. The closest show from the left is The Rachel Maddow Show with 2.27 million.

Carlson has weathered waves of ad boycotts by the efforts of other networks to badger companies to stop running ads on Carlson’s show. CNN openly supports efforts to boycott its rivals and does not see a problem with using mafia tactics to control the flow of news.

Ad boycotts won’t work because ads only bring in a portion of major networks’ income. Unlike advertising revenue, cable fees are more guaranteed and split among channels carried by providers like Comcast or Spectrum. Those proceeds for Fox come from cable subscribers regardless of whether they ever tune in.

While cable fees continue to fall as more Americans cut the cord, Carlson is at the center of the network’s streaming strategy with his new talk show “Tucker Carlson Today” and long-form documentary series “Tucker Carlson Originals,” both of which are behind a paywall on the FOX Nation app.

Tucker has addressed the topic of “cancel culture” several times. “In January, Simon & Schuster — the gargantuan publishing house — canceled a book by a senator from Missouri, Josh Hawley, because a mob of democratic activists told them to,” said Carlson.

Salon.com tried to argue that he undermined his own argument and should be canceled for misrepresenting the truth. I think salon.com should be canceled for stupidity. Democratic activists have gotten all types of books banned or canceled because they differ from the leftist ideology. The Nazis banned books, but at least they were mostly honest about their reasons.

Tucker Carlson is often called a White Supremacist. And He’s giving Fox viewers exactly what they want. Carlson is labeled a white supremacist because he rejects replacement theory, Black Lives Matter, and a host of other racist leftist organizations.

When the Mayor of Chicago Lori Lightfoot said she would only do interviews with reporters from minority races, Carlson was right to call out her bigotry. Lightfoot claims that 99 percent of her critics are motivated by racism or sexism.

With nearly 2,000 people shot so far, 2021 is Chicago’s deadliest year in more than a decade. Lightfoot deserves to be criticized because she has been a horrible mayor. She’s too busy looking into the past to see the problems of today:

“Look at my predecessors. Did people say that Rich Daley held tea sessions with people that he didn’t disagree on? Rahm Emanuel was a polite guy who was a uniter? No. Women and people of color are always held to a different standard,” Lightfoot said.

Last week, Carlson said that The National Security Agency (NSA) has been monitoring the communications between members of his crew with the intention of getting the show canceled. An NSA Whistleblower revealed to Carlson that the Biden Admin was spying on him. The NSA responded to the claims with a blanket statement:

“NSA has a foreign intelligence mission. We target foreign powers to generate insights on foreign activities that could harm the United States. With limited exceptions (e.g., an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order that explicitly authorizes the targeting.”

It is troubling that the NSA is a secret organization that allows no replies to any allegations. The NSA has used this same deceit for years: they can spy on US citizens’ communications without “targeting” the American. The NSA has extremely broad authorities to collect communications without “targeting” a person.

When Biden won and we lost control of the senate, I thought the Democrats would quickly turn America into a Soviet-style Gulag. God has kept the Democrats in a perfect state of confusion, which has kept things amazingly stable. People like Carlson are being used to hold back the darkness that the enemy craves to operate in. The only reasonable answer to “Why is God still restraining?” is the rapture.

“I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come, and will make all your enemies turn their backs to you” (Exodus 23:27, New King James Version).

–Todd

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/the-lefts-fixation-with-tucker-carlson/

JSTyler

When Biden won and we lost control of the senate, I thought the Democrats would quickly turn America into a Soviet-style Gulag. God has kept the Democrats in a perfect state of confusion, which has kept things amazingly stable. People like Carlson are being used to hold back the darkness that the enemy craves to operate in. The only reasonable answer to “Why is God still restraining?” is the rapture.
That was my take, too. I'm glad that for the current season I was wrong. Is it okay to wish that I am wrong until the shout calls us home?

benmcd

That was my take, too. I'm glad that for the current season I was wrong. Is it okay to wish that I am wrong until the shout calls us home?
I noticed that as well. When the coup took place, I was expecting by this point to have federalized the election system, packed the court, ended the filibuster, and rammed through a major gun ban as well, but it's as if they've been stymied on much of their agenda. It's as if the Lord is helping them trip over themselves.

Momma D

... it's as if they've been stymied on much of their agenda. It's as if the Lord is helping them trip over themselves.
Much of their agenda is already moving forward, but what the restrainer is allowing is only the tip of the iceberg that will sink America.
We need to pray for God's protection over Tucker, and pray for the Lords soon return. Things are going to get ugly and very dangerous. :pray :pray

Edit: since this article comes from RR, I will say other info I read last night comes from that site.
It is easy to recognize how some major events we are seeing line up with the globalist agenda.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Being badmouthed is the least of many concerns for outspoken conservatives.
I know you understand what I mean :nod
The right knows the left will badmouth them because any time you take a stand for truth the people who lie will have a fit. We have a battle between evil and good those on Gods side, and those on the devil's side. We are winners now and will one day be with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Back