The Left Will Love the Antichrist

DWB

Excellent assessment of the U.S...

There really is no Republican vs Democrat any longer, it is good vs evil. Many on the left pretend to have the higher moral integrity, claiming tolerance and equity for all. What could be more Christ like, right? In reality, the opposite is true. We should love everyone regardless of their actions and thoughts, that doesn't mean we should embrace the evil behavior so many today find delightful. No, we should stand up for what is right, do what Christ would expect us to do, which is love everyone and try to bring them into the Body of Christ where they will be loved and forgiven, indwelled by the Holy Spirit, and given the strength to resist Satan.

DWB

My father also went to Georgetown, but what do you expect from the Muslim liar?

As much as I hate to see all of these things transpiring as they do there will be a day of great reckoning at the Great White Throne Judgement. These people in power are so smug and believe that because they have high positions or lots of money that they will get away their evil deeds, but we know how it all ends.

Unfortunately the road that leads to destruction is very wide!

I don't wish this on anyone, but it is a fact laid out in Scripture.
I feel pretty sure we will be so wrapped up with our new bodies and new responsibilities we won't care anymore, but now there is a part of me that would love to be a fly on the wall during some of those Great White Throne Judgements. Just to hear the sniveling whimpering's of the evil doers trying to weasel their way out of an eternity of suffering and damnation.

Jaybird

I feel pretty sure we will be so wrapped up with our new bodies and new responsibilities we won't care anymore, but now there is a part of me that would love to be a fly on the wall during some of those Great White Throne Judgements. Just to hear the sniveling whimpering's of the evil doers trying to weasel their way out of an eternity of suffering and damnation.
I often wonder if we will be able to witness the Great White Throne Judgment, but I doubt it. I would hate to see my unsaved family members cast into the Lake of Fire. On the other hand, like you, I would like to be the proverbial "fly on the wall" with some people. Of course we we should ultimately wish and pray that no one ends up there. As much as I despise all the wickedness around us and the people who cause it - I wouldn't wish that place on my worst enemy. It's a horrible place.

jab777

True Chris, an aside I still think about Obama and the actor who played Satan looking the same in the film about Christ's life awhile back.
It certainly was freakish. A lot of people took offense at it too because it insulted Obama. But given all the harm he caused as president and after he left office behind the scenes, could you really blame whomever it was that came up with the idea?

GHoe

Man loves to be the arbiter of "good". However Christians know that God is the only arbiter of good in light of Jeremiah 17:9. I think for those who choose to deny Christ, the A.C. will be the ultimate arbiter of good that their beliefs / dillusions and hatred of God will align with, tickling their ears and stoking their egos.

Coupled with his magic and parlor tricks, masses will be captivated. And for those that aren't utterly captivated their need to fit in with the world and assimilate to their peers (pride) will keep them ensnared and blinded.

Oh yes, they will love him, though he detests them. Yet they choose to detest God who loves them.

"Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter." - Isaiah 5:20

Back