The King is Coming Bible

Spiritual Armor

Ready to Go Home ^_^
Hello my dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I recently discovered "The King is Coming" show and was wondering if anyone here has the "The King is Coming" study Bible. Is it any good? Of course I have the Kings James version but I get so confused with the old English and end up reading different Bibles to get the correct meaning with some of the words. I have the Jack Van Impe Prophecy Bible which is pretty helpful. Any recommendations as to what Bible to get would be most appreciated.
Tjamls :hat:

mattfivefour

There is no one study bible I would recommend since there are varying interpretations by good teachers of some passages of scripture. Why tie your Bible to one man's view?

Instead, I would recommend using a standard NKJV, NASB, or NIV and combining it with some good books on the topic. I recommend Grant Jeffrey's Countdown To The Apocalypse, Bill Salus's Isralestine, and Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum's Footsteps of the Messiah. Those three books alone will give you a well-rounded understanding of eschatology. Read them with your favorite Bible translation open ... and be a Berean.

Benefactor

Hello my dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I recently discovered "The King is Coming" show and was wondering if anyone here has the "The King is Coming" study Bible. Is it any good? Of course I have the Kings James version but I get so confused with the old English and end up reading different Bibles to get the correct meaning with some of the words. I have the Jack Van Impe Prophecy Bible which is pretty helpful. Any recommendations as to what Bible to get would be most appreciated.
Tjamls :hat:

I don't have one but why not get it and read its notes. Get Grant Jefferies Books, Dr. Woolvard's books, Dr. Ed Hindsen's books who is the speaker of "The King is coming" now. Among dispensational premillennial believers you will find some minor differences but we all must come to our own conclusions.

Benefactor

NewJerusalem7

Yes, The only Begotten Son King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is Coming... Psalm 47:7 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

Psalm 47:1-9
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

2For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. 3He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

4He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.

5God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.

6Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

7For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

8God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

9The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Back