The Infrastructure Of Antichrist

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Infrastructure Of Antichrist
By Hal Lindsey

We live in the age of surveillance. Cameras (attached to facial recognition systems), satellites, street sensors, license plate readers, drones, credit cards, computers, phones, televisions, “smart” devices, and other technologies watch every move we make. Corporations use this avalanche of data to make money. But does it work? Not always. According to Business Insider, Amazon is on track to lose $10 billion dollars on its Alexa division this year. That’s billion…with a “B.”

Amazon is big, but the loss of that kind of money still hurts. According to Macrotrends, “Amazon net income for the twelve months ending September 30, 2022 was $11.323 billion.” So, on paper at least, Alexa losses this year will almost equal Amazon’s profit. What do they hope to gain from Alexa in the future that makes it worth that level of loss today?

Alexa is a cloud-based personal assistant. The original idea was that it would build brand loyalty to Amazon by giving people easy access to things like the weather or favorite music. Planners had also hoped to make it easier for people to order products from Amazon. That part hasn’t worked too well. It turns out that people want to see products (or at least pictures of those products) before they buy them.

But Alexa is more than an assistant. It is also a massive data vacuum cleaner. It sucks up information about you at unprecedented levels. By default, the microphones on Alexa devices are always on. They are required to be on so that Alexa can know when you are addressing it, and then follow your instructions. Amazon says that Alexa only listens for key words that “wake up” the device. But that’s something we just have to take their word for.

A few years ago, Samsung admitted that its smart TVs listen to all kinds of things. “Please be aware,” Samsung warned, “that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party through your use of Voice Recognition.”

Samsung openly warns us to be careful what we say in the vicinity of their smart TVs. They record conversations and send them to Samsung computers. Their user agreement then allows them to sell the data contained in those conversations — no matter how private — to third parties. The good news is that you can turn off voice commands on the TV. The bad news is that you have to take their word for the fact that Samsung microphones (and cameras) are really off.

What do these companies do with all that data? If Alexa is any indicator, they do not make money with it. But government has lots of uses for it, and in the future will be able to tap into it at will. Services such as Alexa were originally built to make money and serve customers. Sadly, the companies that built them were unknowingly building the infrastructure of Antichrist.

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/the-infrastructure-of-antichrist/

Dragontiger777

I am happy that I never use Alexia hahahahahah (I am full Deaf) how can I speak lol....

YOU the people who walking and service the Lord know better than that anything on the Earth technically under the Anti-Christ control to follow everything you bought or statement or etc.

As we need to be carefully around the world who stare us down because of Jesus in us.

Jan51

I have never had a smart tv or smart anything until I got an iphone 3 years ago. But I had noticed for many years that ads showed up on our tv or internet for items recently mentioned, so other things are listening--webcams, flip phones, perhaps regular tvs? Anything with a mike or speaker?

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I have never had a smart tv or smart anything until I got an iphone 3 years ago. But I had noticed for many years that ads showed up on our tv or internet for items recently mentioned, so other things are listening--webcams, flip phones, perhaps regular tvs? Anything with a mike or speaker?
Yep essentially these devices regardless of what they tell you do spy on you , so when you mention things candidly in conversations that you may be having your phones will send you ads catered to what it is hearing

NL.009

Who pushes for this infrastructure to be built? Which country are all the multinational tech companies headquartered in? The USA, was it not? Companies like Amazon are from the US too. And the WEF were founded by King Charles and Klaus Schwab.

You mentioned Winston Churchill wanted very close ties between the US and the UK. That was what you said. Was it not?

Bethlehem57

I quit buying Samsung products when I heard about that years ago. In fact, I need a new refrigerator, and whilst checking them out online, I've noticed that Samsung has a "smart" refrigerator. No thanks. Buying the simplest, no-frills one I can find.
Definitely don’t buy Samsung or GE. Everything built by them comes from China and you will not get it fixed for months, if ever!

Bethlehem57

I quit buying Samsung products when I heard about that years ago. In fact, I need a new refrigerator, and whilst checking them out online, I've noticed that Samsung has a "smart" refrigerator. No thanks. Buying the simplest, no-frills one I can find.
Us too! Be aware that Samsung and GE parts are all from Asia, and almost impossible to get! We bought new appliances when we moved into our new home about one and half years ago.
The microwave stoped working after less than 30 days….brand new from Lowes Hardware.

The repairman that came out for GE is a long time known repairman for this area, and he told us that he didn’t know when the part to fix this microwave would come in. Thirty days later, with no word, I called GE and said this is ridiculous. So they credited me for a higher priced over the range microwave with an additional 3 year warranty. The technician allied about 4 months after he took ours out and said it was ready. We told him to keep it and sell it.

I don’t expect this one to last past the three years, if that. But from now on, Whirlpool and Maytag only. There may be some other American made appliances. I would just stay away from as much gadgetry as possible!

athenasius

Not a fan of Alexa at all. However it has been a great tool for my 31 year old blind son. That’s the thing about technology. It does have good uses but humans cannot help themselves in doing bad or evil things with the technology.
My missionary auntie is now blind and in her late 80's. Her Alexa helps her access her library books including her Bible and gives her the ability to maintain her independence.

As said above thread, it's not the tech, it is what our fallen human hearts and minds do with the tech.

and I don't have Alexa but I do have an Apple iPhone, tablet and computer (how I connect to RF) and we watch an LG TV that gives me some wonderful sermons and teachings on YouTube.

It is listening. And it is AI, it is learning.

Eventually it will be part of the Beast system but I'll be gone by then. Meanwhile if someone is listening to our home, they might get saved.

NewWine2020

Reading this I suddenly had a thought. :poundHow would Biden react to an Alexa when in a room by himself? :poundOr how would Alexa act? Will he shake hands with it?

Just pictured him getting frustrated when he cannot determine Alexa is a machine and thinks Alexa is someone hiding from him:

"Alright, that's enough now, come on out here you lying, dog faced pony-soldier!"

Back