The Infrastructure Of Antichrist

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Be aware that Samsung and GE parts are all from Asia, and almost impossible to get!

I would venture to guess that no matter the brand, most of the parts are from Asia. That wasn't a problem until a few years ago when govmints shut the world down. I wonder now if global goods distribution will ever be fixed as the disruptions play well into the hands of the globalists.

Dan the Elder

Too late to worry! NSA, (the CIA - FBI), Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Walmart, etc,; have been collecting "data" on you and I for years! They have warehouses full of servers and storage, full of information about us. They probably know more about us then we know about ourselves. Media buys that data and uses it to "manipulate" the masses. I just want to make sure of one thing.... That they know I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ; that I'm a "born-again, blood washed, blood bought child of the King"! That I'm as "fundamental, Bible-believing, Rapture expecting, fanatic" as they come! I have a Savior that is on His way to rescue me from this corrupt world; they are the ones who should worry.

John 14:1-3 “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.

God Bless, Dan

GEOINTAnalyst

None of those have cracked my internet password yet... or have they?
Might want to check if they have built-in WiFi and see if it is active or not - some smart devices do - if they do you may need to deactivate it - you can do that through your WiFi and see if strange devices are attached to it or not - just go to your router ip address and look into to your router software.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Might want to check if they have built-in WiFi and see if it is active or not - some smart devices do - if they do you may need to deactivate it - you can do that through your WiFi and see if strange devices are attached to it or not - just go to your router ip address and look into to your router software.

Yeah, they have built in wifi capability, but there is nothing to connect to aside from my router which has a pretty good password.

Back