The Impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama

Sean Osborne

Here's the newsflash I just received.

Articles of impeachment against President Barack Hussein Obama will be introduced in Congress within the next 30 days.

anath

I Love the Lord
Treason in my book. IMHO, he betrayed our country when he ordered our military to stand down.

Icguy

They might do it but they will never get it past congress and even if they do I think BO will just stay anyway lol. Unless of course they lead him out of the White House in cuffs....

Ready 2 Fly

...and soar on eagles wings

Articles of impeachment against President Barack Hussein Obama will be introduced in Congress within the next 30 days.
Sean,

In all seriousness, what is the probability of him being impeached actually happening?

Sean Osborne

Aw, come on Sean.......don't be pulling our legs or getting our hopes up.
No leg pulling going on here Obie. Stick a fork in him, he's done. And soon.

Zero is also being abandoned by the media elite liberals who've carried his water for all this time... until the water broke over a trifecta-plus 1 of scandals: Benghazi, IRS, AP phone-tapping and the Fast 'n' Furious murder of federal law enforcement officers still lurking in the background.

MSNBCs Chris Matthew's, who used to get "chills up my leg" every time The One spoke in public is now openly dissing Obama as an incompetent president who "obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch."

NBCs Brian Williams has been tearing Obama apart. The liberal Washington Post has been leading the charge in abandoning the sinking SS Obama.

James Goodale, liberal extraordinaire and former NYT Lawyer, wrote at The Daily Beast: "Obama is fast becoming the worst national security press president, worse than Nixon..."

You'd think these liberal media elites were card-carrying members of the Tea Party by their words on-air and in print.

Charles Rangel: “No one believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer [to the Benghazi, IRS and DOJ scandals].”

For the liberals Obama has become Nixon. He's politically radioactive. If one reads the articles of impeachment that were brought against Nixon all you have to do is replace the name "Nixon" with "Obama" and you have a glimpse into the future.

Here's a couple of examples of Nixon's charges that will explicitly apply to Obama:

-making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States
-withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States
-making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States

It is going to happen before summer 2013... a member of Congress will introduce articles of impeachment against Barack Hussein Obama for "high crimes and misdemeanors."

This is Watergate on steroids. Mark my words...

twerpv

Well, he could be impeached by the House (Controlled by the GOP) and not removed from office by the Senate (controlled by the Dems.) if both happened it would be the first time ever in the history of our country.

Sean Osborne

Sean,

In all seriousness, what is the probability of him being impeached actually happening?
In all seriousness...

Benghazi + IRS + AP + Public Deception + DOJ + Fast&Furious + Witness Intimidation + Obstruction of Justice + Abuse of Power = IMPEACHMENT.

And who is leading the charge to make this happen?

Believe it or not: the Rockefeller family.

Carl

May God bless everyone in congress that votes for impeachment and carries it out!

The author of confusion - whom I think Obama works for- has got to be thoroughly enjoying all this. I can visualize Mr. Obama leaving the back door of the white house and handing over the keys to Mr. Biden with a grin on his face and simply saying "mission accomplished!"

Joseph The Carpenter

President Nixon was forced to resign because the Republicans told him they would not support him and 1973 was a different world from today. (Here in Connecticut we elected a Senator who lied about serving in Vietnam.)
While I agree President Obama should be impeached and the Republicans will push it through the House, I do not think the Senate Democrats will vote to remove him.
Politically it might be better if the Republicans just hold hearings for the next three years and keep reminding the people who the Democrats really are.
I will give it a few weeks or a month to see if the media goes back to their adoration of President Obama.

FaithInChrist

I have been waiting for this to happen since he first took office. I hope it's true, although much damage has already been done.

brethorn56

Even Darwin Believes Now!!!
All of this is a black mark on BO’s legacy. He has bullied and pushed his ways on us for over four years and now all of his past actions, appointments, decisions, etc. are coming back to haunt him. He himself said that if he didn’t do a good job, he should be fired. He made a comment during the second election something about if I am even am still here indicating he knew something was in the works and wasn’t comfortable in the next four years.

I say let’s get rid of them one person at a time. If I have to take my chances with Biden and that means BO will be regulated to either a condo for the rest of his life or prison, then so be it.

I hope this is not prideful thinking but rather believe BO has brought our country down in so many ways including lying and illegal methods that he has got to go.