The Hunt

ItIsFinished!

TeeTee

Such implied "racism". Such hate and violence. Too bad is wasn't about global elites being hunted. I dare hollywood to make that movie. For all the liberal talk about "guns are violent" and "guns are responsible". It did not take them long to put out such a violent and racist film. I bet they are proud of it. Probably a "warning". Liberals are two faced and double standard.

bigmoose

We are living in very dangerous times. The adversary is thrashing and bashing... there must be much turmoil in the heavenlies. Pray for you and your family. Pray for the Lord's protection from the evil that is roaming the earth. Pray for Christ's peace in our hearts with all this evil around us. We are in perilous times, but completely secure in the Lord's Hand... Psalm 23:4

Solomon Kane

Rather disappointed to hear that the movie now is delayed in it's being released.
I had not even heard of this movie until it was mentioned by both Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh this past week.
The way they were going on about it captured my interest and pretty much decided that I had to see it for myself and draw my own conclusions after viewing it. Guess now I'll have to follow the information on it and catch it when it dos get released

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
This movie is sick and twisted targeting conservatives that are not liberal. We are hated and lied about made to look like evil. They call evil good, good evil. We don't need to encourage sick minded people to hunt those who don't agree with their thinking in making a movie like this. I hope it is permanently cancelled, and is never shown!

GotGrace

We are living in very dangerous times. The adversary is thrashing and bashing... there must be much turmoil in the heavenlies. Pray for you and your family. Pray for the Lord's protection from the evil that is roaming the earth. Pray for Christ's peace in our hearts with all this evil around us. We are in perilous times, but completely secure in the Lord's Hand... Psalm 23:4
Yes we are perilous times. The evil has ramped up significantly now that the campaign season is heavily upon us.

athenasius

It says much that liberal propagandists feel comfortable showing their hatred of Christians and loyal Americans so clearly, and that they do support violence against those they hate. This shows that at least in their minds, they are close enough to complete victory that they no longer have to hide their true face.

The political war machine built by the liberal cult while loyal Americans were sleeping is almost complete. It will not be long before there is nothing between America and tyranny except the armed patriot. This is why they are trying so hard to disarm us. And they know all they have to do is disarm the patriots; the rest don't matter. So now we are seeing a massive propaganda barrage programming ignorant masses with the false belief that patriotism is racism (or white nationalism, or one of the other synonyms for racism), and the white racist is dangerous. The most dangerous person of all in fact; way more dangerous than the peaceful and misunderstood Islamic fellow.

And big surprise, as we get close to the victory of liberalism over America we are getting a new kind of law called red flag laws, that give government the authority to disarm anyone government thinks might be dangerous. Only a blind fool doesn't see this scam being used to disarm patriots. Our founding fathers would have been disarmed by these laws. If they are successful, I think what we might see is a thousand little Waco and Ruby Ridge style massacres, all of them backed up by a massive propaganda blitz.

The idea of enlightened liberals hunting unarmed thought criminals being planted into the masses fits right in.
Couldn't agree more. They are so sure of their victory over us, they don't bother to hide their joyful violent intent.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
What Depserv said makes perfect sense in my mind. "This is why they [liberal propagandists/cult] are trying so hard to disarm us. And they know all they have to do is disarm the patriots; the rest don't matter." Isn't that the truth! I wonder what the libs that do own guns will do? Oh, silly me! I had a lapse of mind...they will hunt the conservatives down...just like the movie. Mark my words, we have not seen the end of this film or possibly others like it. Anytime now they will probably reverse their decision and re-release it. The propaganda machine, the cameras clicking, news stories and social media rounds make it the perfect time to release and be sold out. And then come the double-speak libs saying "it's a travesty that this film is released," while they check their phone to see if their copy has shipped. Then comes the disciples they make from it.

InsuranceGuy

They stated it is cancelled for now, i.e., for the time being.

Typically when they cancel something, they sell the rights off to Netflix or release it straight to DVD to avoid the public backlash. This movie isn't new though. There have been numerous movies over the last 25 years with people hunting people for sport. Ice-T, the rapper, was in one and it was actually pretty good. A group of elitists hunt homeless people. The move 'The Purge' went from an idea to centrally being about the Government killing off minorities in the last movies. I thought that would cause a stir, but it didn't, surprisingly.

I believe they will come for our guns at some point, but I can't imagine how. I am a collector and an advocate of gun ownership. It seems almost impossible to think of a way the Lefties could take them away. The Police would not enforce a ban, nor would the Military. Who then is going to be crazy enough to try and take them? I think it must happen for the OWG to come about, but how is another story altogether.