The Hunt

pixelpusher

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-the-hunt-hollywood-obsessed-with-annihilating-deplorables

What are we to make of this movie The Hunt? Comments?

Good grief. I don’t like liberals viewpoints, but I don’t want to murder them!? I wish they would be reborn and truly know peace and goodness. It’s just pure rebellion. And sin full grown ends in death. By wishing to murder us, they murder themselves! I feel so bad that people really are this lost! And so thankful I had the sense to reach out to the Hand that saves. I wish they would.

We survived eight years under Obama. With gritted teeth, but I even actually prayed for him a couple of times at least.

These libs are truly demented, and perhaps possessed. Reprobate for sure. It’s just insane. Yet, they would love for us to dis-arm. Fat chance.

LisaJoe1986

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-the-hunt-hollywood-obsessed-with-annihilating-deplorables

What are we to make of this movie The Hunt? Comments?

Good grief. I don’t like liberals viewpoints, but I don’t want to murder them!? I wish they would be reborn and truly know peace and goodness. It’s just pure rebellion. And sin full grown ends in death. By wishing to murder us, they murder themselves! I feel so bad that people really are this lost! And so thankful I had the sense to reach out to the Hand that saves. I wish they would.

We survived eight years under Obama. With gritted teeth, but I even actually prayed for him a couple of times at least.

These libs are truly demented, and perhaps possessed. Reprobate for sure. It’s just insane. Yet, they would love for us to dis-arm. Fat chance.
I read about this today on another site. How very disturbing. It sounds like the Hunger Games but instead of them killing each other, there is a group brought in to hunt. It reminded me of the Christians being fed to the lions for entertainment. Come Lord Jesus! This place has gone whacko!

Jan51

Looks to me like desensitizing the masses to what is about to happen in the tribulation and planting ideas in their warped minds. That stuff the Bible says will happen in the tribulation doesn't just come out of the blue--I think we are seeing the stage being set, and it is scary looking stuff.

ItIsFinished!

All demonic activity and influence.
It will only get much worse.
Like billions of people dying after the removal of the Church and the seal judgments open.
Everyone needs Jesus Christ today , now .
That is the only hope I can offer anyone .
Jesus Christ Crucified, buried, and resurrected.
There absolutely is no hope outside of Jesus Christ.
None.
Death had no sting upon our Saviour nor the grave any victory!
Those in Christ are victorious over death.
Hallelujah!!!
Praise Him.

dave-o

This movie might not be what you think. Here's the synopsis:

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal, knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman at the center of it all.
I also watched a trailer and it's looks to be little more than VERY graphic, non-stop violence wrapped around a dismal excuse for a plot.

GotGrace

All demonic activity and influence.
It will only get much worse.
Like billions of people dying after the removal of the Church and the seal judgments open.
Everyone needs Jesus Christ today , now .
That is the only hope I can offer anyone .
Jesus Christ Crucified, buried, and resurrected.
There absolutely is no hope outside of Jesus Christ.
None.
Death had no sting upon our Saviour nor the grave any victory!
Those in Christ are victorious over death.
Hallelujah!!!
Praise Him.
Preach on unfortunately you are preaching to the choir. Not sure the ones that need to listen and really hear it want to.

depserv

It says much that liberal propagandists feel comfortable showing their hatred of Christians and loyal Americans so clearly, and that they do support violence against those they hate. This shows that at least in their minds, they are close enough to complete victory that they no longer have to hide their true face.

The political war machine built by the liberal cult while loyal Americans were sleeping is almost complete. It will not be long before there is nothing between America and tyranny except the armed patriot. This is why they are trying so hard to disarm us. And they know all they have to do is disarm the patriots; the rest don't matter. So now we are seeing a massive propaganda barrage programming ignorant masses with the false belief that patriotism is racism (or white nationalism, or one of the other synonyms for racism), and the white racist is dangerous. The most dangerous person of all in fact; way more dangerous than the peaceful and misunderstood Islamic fellow.

And big surprise, as we get close to the victory of liberalism over America we are getting a new kind of law called red flag laws, that give government the authority to disarm anyone government thinks might be dangerous. Only a blind fool doesn't see this scam being used to disarm patriots. Our founding fathers would have been disarmed by these laws. If they are successful, I think what we might see is a thousand little Waco and Ruby Ridge style massacres, all of them backed up by a massive propaganda blitz.

The idea of enlightened liberals hunting unarmed thought criminals being planted into the masses fits right in.

Last edited: