The hopelessly&haplessly deceived Francis Chan to share platform with NAR heretics inc. Todd White

Mike Evans

Just saw this last night on an IS NOT SATIRE clip, then googled to verify it.
At yet another stadium gathering for the glory of the NAR and their 7 Mountain Mandate, Francis Chan will appear with Lou Engle, Jesus Culture, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, Todd White, Daniel Kolenda, Michael Koulianos, Ben Fitzgerald, Sammy Rodriguez and others at an event called THE SEND.
We have just had a major NAR event here in Melbourne called AWAKENING AUSTRALIA 2018,with Fitzgerald, Baker, Johnson, White, Jesus Culture, Hillsong United and a range of local charismatic bigwigs. Things seem to be moving ahead at warp speed re the current apostasy. Friends I had dinner with last night who have also come out of it commented that their former (NAR) church is having increasing manifestations such as fire tunnels and it is next to impossible to get those caught up in it to listen to reason (and scripture).

Last edited:

Anewcreationinjesus

Hi, I'm new on here and the lord has pulled me out of much deception praise him! It seems to me having researched NAR for over a year now that the next thing seems to be them selling a "new Jesus movement", they seem to be targeting the youth! There's the send, which to me also seems to advocate social justice, also a Jesus image event in February, the Che ahn prophetic destiny conference at the end of Jan ... Meantime, everything continues to converge: Kris vollaton Twitter 12/12/18 he talks about "God is a God of sustainability and it's important we cultivate a healthy ecosystem in our lives" (interesting agenda 2030 language there!) Just checked out a video from awakening Australia where bill Johnson is still sticking to his idea of Jesus doing miracles as a man, not as God ..."If Jesus did his miracles as God, I sit back and applaud.." is a direct bill johnson quote. My burden is for the global legacy pastors who have joined the bethel bandwagon. Can they truly not see what is wrong with that BJ quote??!! Of course Jesus did his miracles as God, it's twisting of Phillipians 2!!! Anyway, I have a huge prayer list of global legacy pastors because if the pastors see, they can warn the sheep (Titus 1:9)...I spend so much of my day shaking my head in utter consternation, surely the 70th week of Daniel draws closer but am deeply concerned for people I know who at the moment don't want to believe, I also have two kids, one at 7 am trying to read the Bible to and have given him a simple version of my testimony, that God has changed me, that he's stopped me swearing and given me a love of animals I never had, my 11 year old I simply try to get bits in here and there, I think all of us are like at boarding school waiting for the coach for home to come down the drive ...I do wonder if NAR is indeed moving towards one world religion as they also promote ecumenicalism too ...

Anewcreationinjesus

...by the way am very very happy to hear you have friends who have been brought out of it, that's wonderful news!! :wooo

I know a couple of people who I've known for thirty years, one whose son has joined up with "give us money and be part of our multiply churches movement", he is big into Alan Hirsch, who I believe has trademarked the term APEST!! From ephesians 4:11 ...then another is involved in a "healing centre" which seems to involve similar to bethel sozo. It's all a bit of a nightmare because it's like people see the glitter and reckon it must be of God! All I can say is, look at the warnings about false signs and wonders culminating in Revelation 13!! We pray on ...

Anewcreationinjesus

He really has!! I used to be mired in "manifest sons of God" teaching 2 years ago ...and he led me into researching Patricia king, and it all snowballed from there!! I long to hear more encouraging testimonies, like Warren b Smith out of new age, to encourage you I heard of a guy called Craig who moved to Redding and within two months, God led him into massive study of the word and he realised BCR teaching didn't line up with the word!! In the middle of the NAR umbrella network, it's great to hear of people being brought out...have tried to warn people around me also re Brian Simmons passion translation, where he reckoned Jesus commissioned him personally, and he reckons God is going to give him John chapter 22!!

I've seen all video proof of these things, is so important to see actual footage of what people actually say rather than just hearsay!

Re Francis Chan, I heard he preached this sermon recently discouraging discernment - I would need to find the specific video footage of his sermon though.

http://www.828ministries.com/articles/Francis-Chan-Goes-Full-Her-by-Anthony-Wade-Christianity_Prophet_Religion-180413-851.html

lenraff

Mike, thank you for your post. These people are the satanic plants leading millions of souls to Hell. I don't and won't waste a single word of prayer for any of them for they are willingly and knowingly serving their master,Satan. Their entire life is deception. Make no mistake about this, they are as fully committed to perverting the Gospel as true Christians are to spreading the truth. They are spiritually joined with all other leaders of rebelliousness, muslims, catholics, lgbtqs, and abominations of every kind. Our God has turned them over to reprobate minds and strong delusion imo. They are insane and are sealed for the flame. May God have mercy on those poor deceived followers who have been made deaf and blind by them. Yes, I'm being harsh, because this group above all others openly mocks the precious Holy Spirit, whom we love.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I long to hear more encouraging testimonies...
I think that you will find this thread very encouraging. There's something about hearing other people's stories and God's loving guidance that helps to bring validation to your own personal experience and helps to bring healing. Enjoy! And, thank you billyfan2000 for sharing some of this series (and faithfully warning), I really enjoyed it myself.

https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/testimonies-of-ex-nar-church-members-who-found-a-real-bible-preaching-church.124200/

Mike Evans

NEW APOSTOLIC REFORMATION. What Pentecostalism and charismania has morphed into. Another Jesus, spirit and gospel. It now dominates professing non-Catholic 'christianity' and is very Vatican-friendly. I suggest going to spiritoferror.org or listening to any podcasts/youtube shows with Holly Pivec. Not easy getting people out of this (or any) cult. It combines the worst doctrines, inc Word of Faith, into a deadly spiritual cocktail. Francis Chan is their new evangelical poster boy, helping to mainstream the movement. Sadly, our new Prime Minister is in this cult and spoke at Planetshakers in Melbourne (where Bill Johnson often preaches) and endorsed the Awakening conference held here recently with Johnson, Baker, Todd White etc. A merry band of lethal heretics... .

Anewcreationinjesus

Hi again Zade, is truly a privilege to fellowship with others on here and very interesting to hear people's testimonies, not only re being born again but also re being led into research. Brought up in a charismatic church, mum faithfully took me each week to hear the word preached. I made a childhood commitment at age 8. Our church fell into the Toronto blessing, slain in the spirit etc and at that point, as a young person I thought that was a sign God was moving...

Fast forward a few years and I left home and became heavily involved in a lifestyle of heavy metal, drunkenness, debauchery which I won't go into full details, the lord gave my mum endurance over the years, I went to church at the same time so I would have a drunken night and turn up in church a few days later playing worship keyboard!!

I had my daughter, broke up with her father and met my now husband. I continued on my trail of rebellion... my son was born ...Then a few years ago, I found a report online about ISIS martyring Christians which made me cry and I began to think how close the second coming must be. I started to read my Bible all over again and the holy spirit convicted me of the sins of my entire youth, I then threw out all my old heavy metal things because I wanted nothing further to do with bands that sing "hell ain't a bad place" and other lies ...

At that point, I went on to websites that I now know encourage "manifest sons" doctrine, with prophecies concerning the "elite end times army" and 144,000 ...where people were sat waiting for their bodies to be "transformed" as "Jesus" had promised immortal bodies now to help minister during coming judgements! I used to spend a lot of time reading their "prophecies" which advocated all this "hidden knowledge", people having trips to heaven etc ...I used to sit every day writing down messages similar to "Jesus calling" ...

Then I felt led to research Patricia king and heard about NAR, and started a big trail of NAR history and those involved. I threw out all my old notes and still pray for those on those old sites, I have reason to believe they are in fact waiting for the "planetary Pentecost" the new age advocates ...

I now wanted to study the word seriously, but briefly fell into Calvinism when I read what appeared to be sound teaching. Graciously the lord helped me on to websites that refuted Calvinism and showed how it filters the entire word through a particular system and I also read through Calvin's institutes too.

Praise God I now simply do Bible study with my mum, in prayer behind the scenes, and have a big folder of research, have tried to share some with my old friends who are still in the charismatic church and have known since a little girl. My mum left her old NAR church after one "sonship sermon" too many. And as you can see, God has led me out of much deception and I truly am a new creation in him!

Mike, I would love to hear your testimony, am I right in thinking you used to be a WOF pastor?

Speaking of Australia, I spotted this on the ICAL website, they had a meeting re "apostles" and I find it very interesting how they plan to "infiltrate" the seven mountains of culture and get australian churches to "migrate" away from the pastor/elder model - no doubt an attempt to turn them all into apostolic centres!! Very forceful language there...

https://www.icaleaders.com/news/2018/4/19/a

Mike Evans

Yes. Great testimony.
Just found it.
I am a graduate of Rhema in Tulsa and I was a WOF pastor for 26 years. Raised Anglican and therefore nearly totally ignorant of the gospel, I had some out of body experiences at the age of 21 after doing some Philosophy classes at my teaching college, which discussed psychic phenomena etc.
I thought these experiences were from God until I became oppressed by a demon which poured blasphemies into my mind day and night. I had visited a charismatic church a few times and thought what they had was genuine so went to a charismatic friend for help. She gave me the gospel but unfortunately I got fast tracked to a false spirit and another Christ and my understanding of the gospel became corrupted. My church was (thankfully) never big, though I am still troubled by those who I led into this deception who may or may not be truly saved.
My life was in a shambles due to all the false leadings, visions (I thought I saw Jesus face to face in 1982, but I now know it was a demonic impersonation) and prophecies which had come into my life. I prayed 'God, please show me what is of you and what is not of you in my life' in 2015 and stopped speaking in (kundalini) tongues. Certain things had been troubling me (eg. Copeland embracing the Pope and stating he had virtually single-handedly ended the reformation!) and I began researching on the net. I found out about the NAR and then noticed WOF people were in league with them. I sat down and looked through Kenneth Hagin's book I BELIEVE IN VISIONS and examined them critically and realized they were false. I then looked up discernment websites on him and others in that doctrinal camp and came to the horrible knowledge that I had been in a cult. I repented and went to reformed churches for two years as the Strange Fire videos on YouTube had helped open my eyes. I began feeling uneasy and when the full errors of Calvinism were made clear to me, I left.
I have lost many friends who won't listen to my warnings and I don't attend church, but I get much support from websites like this and certain good preachers on sermonaudio.com and You Tube (like Dennis Rokser and Byron Chesney, both of whom I highly recommend.)
God is good. It has been difficult getting free of spiritual junk, but I guess others on this site know about that!

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Wow, Mike, you've really been through the ringer! And, it sounds like it's not been that long ago since you've been pulled out of that stuff. Praise God that He preserved you and brought you through! And, how kind of God to hear your prayer for seeing who He really was and for the lies to fade away. I'm really glad you landed at RF!

My heart just falls at the thought of a young college student looking for truth and sucked into something just as bad as what was happening at college. Makes me remember to pray for college students and that somehow God's truth lands at their door.

Certain things had been troubling me (eg. Copeland embracing the Pope and stating he had virtually single - handedly ended the reformation!)....
Yeah, that really troubled me as well. I was learning how the reformation was so impactful for the Gospel and to see this and hear of it was just repulsive.

My church was (thankfully) never big, though I am still troubled by those who I led into this deception who may or may not be truly saved.
You know Mike, I'll be praying that these people would truly be saved and that if possible God would make this known to you some how. There was a church my family had to leave which was going down a terrible path. It was heart wrenching. The only way I could describe the concern is like watching someone throwing their life away on drugs. Well, I just kept praying for this church that God would help them somehow. Years later I came across a lady from the church who told me that this little church had pulled away from the major denomination going downhill, carefully looked for a pastor and now has one who teaches this church verse by verse and explaining what the Word of God means and how to apply to their lives. She said that that she's never learned so much about the bible before. I was just tearing up with joy at this answered prayer and that God was so kind to let me know. So, I'll be praying for you and this church as well.

It does take some time to recover from a cult experience and sift through to build a solid foundation of truth on God's Word. And, it takes time to heal. I can see where you would be pretty cautious with churches (well, many of us are now) after what you went through.

I think your background and now a growing sure foundation in Christ will be of great service to the body of Christ somehow. It's great that you are warning people and you'll be able to also comfort and strengthen those who God may bring to you whom He's pulled from the fires as well.

Do you mind if I share your testimony with someone I know that I think would benefit reading?

P. S. Can no-one correct my title as requested above?
Also, if you go to this post of yours and hit the report button at the bottom, you can send a type of private message indicating you'd like your title changed. That works really well.

Mike Evans

Hi Everlasting Life. Thanks for the comments, encouragement and the tip re altering the subject title of this post.
Feel very free to share my story with anyone you think it may help.
I'd like to reccomend an excellent book I recently purchased and read which exposes the false manifestations of the Pentecostal movement going right back to the days of John Wesley (who did some good, but invented the doctrine of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and was an admirer of Montanus!). It is called THE TORONTO BLESSING AND SLAYING IN THE SPIRIT,THE TELLING WONDER by Nader Mikhaiel. Very well researched with a great chapter exposing the false ministry of Kenneth Hagin and the "Jesus" who appeared to him. It can be found on ebay and Amazon. I learned from it that William Seymour renounced he belief that the (non-existent) Baptism in the Spirit was verified by 'tongues' later in his life. It is still the foundational belief of denominations which trace their origin to Seymour and Azusa St (which Charles Parham denounced as demonic and where the unsaved were NOT allowed to attend!) My best, Mike

Last edited:

Mike Evans

Here is a very astute, well-written article on this debacle by Andrew Wade:
http://www.828ministries.com/articles/3/With-Apologies-to-the-Worl-by-Anthony-Wade-Christianity-190208-435.html
By the way, I found a link to this event when it was first announced which still has Todd Bentley's photo and name amongst the speakers. I don't think he is involved, but it proves I was not dreaming when I first posted this topic (with his name rather than Todd White's in it)!
Here is that link:
https://kingdom.events/blog/event/the-send
If, as the false prophet Lou Engle says, the 'mantle' of Billy Graham(which he at first said had come upon him alone) is about to descend 'en masse' and infuse multitudes, does this mean that many NAR believers will become more apostate and ecumenical? (ie. will believe that Catholicism is a valid expression of Christianity which new converts should be handed over to, that Jewish converts should be directed to synagogues, that Mormonism is ok and that pagans who have never heard of Christ are nonetheless in His body because God's mercy is so wide?) We actually DON'T need multitudes of little Billy Grahams running around making false converts.... the NAR are already good at doing that!

Last edited:

Anewcreationinjesus

Hi again Mike, wow, what a testimony, praise God he how has you sounding the alarm and warning others and may God continue to use you beyond what you can see in the here and now!

The Lord has the eternal vantage point and he knows every little detail and works everything out for his glory!!

Praise God he is the Good shepherd, leads us out of the spiritual junk!!

EL, yes am burdened for the young people too, they truly need to be surrounded by pastor- teachers expounding the full counsel of God and calling out the false teaching for what it is!!

It's so easy to be deceived as you don't know you are being deceived! Then the lord graciously sends red flags! With you Mike it was Copeland and the pope, with me it was the three days of darkness "prophecies" the websites I used to go on advocated...I found out this was rooted in Catholicism and I knew Catholicism isn't the true gospel what with Mary as co redemptrix, etc etc, ...I always pray for people to have red flags!

EL, that's great news re the little church, is always good to hear encouraging testimonies ...

Yes, this whole "mantle of Billy Graham" smacks of typical end times church NAR elitism as well as encouraging mysticism concerning someone who has now passed away (similar to BCRs idea of having a museum of the deads artefacts to inherit their "anointing"...people visiting graves etc ...) it also reminded me of this - Kris Vollaton reckoned "God told him" he was going to give this entire generation the "mantle of William Branham" (who denied the trinity amongst other things) ...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/notunlikelee.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/kris-vallotton-and-the-mantle-of-jesus-christ-bill-johnson-on-corporate-anointing/amp/

What people really need at the send is for someone to put up videos of Billy Graham interviews where he advocates Catholicism and says he reckons Jesus isn't the only way. Sadly, with the false unity of NAR, where they have sneaked in Catholicism, the sheep would probably think that was ok because the leaders told them so, ..maybe just a giant screen of John 14:6 might do the trick??

Yep, we can put "mantle" on the NAR lingo list alongside all the other ones, Elijah company, Jeremiah generation, joels army, Deborah anointing, David's tent, manifest sons of God, word made flesh again, awakening, destiny, Gods dream, supernatural, co-creators, ear tickly tickly!!!, yes, a definite infiltration of new age thought if you research their agenda as well ...

Mike Evans

The latest sad news on the deceived and compromising Francis Chan.
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/04/02/francis-chan-catholic-priests/
I believe he was generally sound before this, but I am aware that he is a graduate of John MacArthur's seminary and thus must have embraced the false gospel of Calvin. One heresy embraced will always lead to others eg. Macarthur's anti-scriptural teachings on the blood of Christ and the mark of the beast. I have also heard him state that 'God' plans for billions of souls to stay unsaved 'for His glory'. A wicked blasphemy . I recently heard that some Calvinists teach that the 'god of this world' who blinds the minds of unbelievers is not Satan, but the Lord!? What a giveaway as to which god they are following.
(I do not endorse everything taught on the Reformation Charlotte website. It is Calvinistic)

Last edited: