The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Neonap

This statement from the Prophet Jeremiah is true. There are many who hold a humanistic view of the nature of humanity where they believe that most human beings are good at heart regardless of their flaws. God's Word tells us a opposite view in which all of humanity are sinful, nor good and lost. Compared to God's Holy standard, we all fall short of the glory of God.

The depravity of the human heart can be seen throughout history and in our modern world. Just look at the atrocities committed by the Nazis, or the USSR(The Holodomor), all of the genocides, etc etc. These are not committed by strange lone types, but normal ordinary people like you and me. The potential of evil lies at the footstep of every human heart.

I was looking at a horrific case which is not well known but I could not believe how evil people can be to their fellow human beings made in the Image of God. I will not go into the details of this unethical experiment here but I will leave a link below for those who can stomach it.

But cases such as this one or the Rape of Nanking only prove that the bible is true and the humanistic view false. I believe what holds humanity back from unfiltered evil is the God given conscience that's within each and every one of us, and God's restraining hand. However once the church is removed, Humanity's true face will be revealed during the tribulation period.

https://unit731.org/