The Great Evil of Our Time: Mutilation of Children

Amethyst

Angie ... †
We suggested that to our pastor, but he said people would leave the church over it. ??????? He is a big chicken.
I wonder if that would really be true.
Here is my opinion based on having served in the past in different church childcares. Most of the kids are sweet and behave and go along as they're told.
But, there are some who are obviously not taught obedience at home.
The minute they start disobeying and not following rules, the parents should be called to come get their child. Immediately. They need to start teaching their children to obey the adults (teachers) in charge. If they dont get away with it at school, they shouldnt get away with it at church.
That would save a lot of volunteers from dreading serving with kids.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Be praying for those who've repented of sin (changed mind about missing God's mark for the best for us-) of the transgender lifestyle and now have ministries reaching out those still caught up and hurting in various ways. It's a shame our society and those in leadership have further brought more suffering by not encouraging a path of needed healing and help. Many of these people have been hurt deeply, are very lonely and unsatisfied with the "solution" being offered.

And, be praying for the Lord's grace and mercy for these people, made in the image of God, whom God loves and desires their salvation and so much better for their lives. :pray

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Yeah this whole "mutilate the children" is of the highest level of wickedness.
Complete unbridled insanity.
I read recently where it was stated that 80% of trans surgery "patients" (victims) absolutely regret having it done. I'm sure the percent is actually higher.
Friends, you don't get much more wicked than this.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Yeah this whole "mutilate the children" is of the highest level of wickedness.
Complete unbridled insanity.
I read recently where it was stated that 80% of trans surgery "patients" (victims) absolutely regret having it done. I'm sure the percent is actually higher.
Friends, you don't get much more wicked than this.

Hi there ItIsFinished!!!!! SO good to see you again! How are you? :D

pixelpusher

My niece had her breasts removed. :cry Last time I saw her she had grown a thin beard.

With full approval of her parents who were split up because open marriage etc.

:pray

I will cheer SO HARD when Satan is thrown in the LOF for eternity. Pray our blinded family members are not in there too.

Still have a pic of her on the fridge when she was whole. It's a prayer reminder. Haven't see or heard from her in years.

madcat

Interesting idea.
Was this because if they were having other parents watch their kids then they should take their turn as well?
I think that was a big part of having parents participate. This church had special badges for the kids and parents, and during services and for pickup, they had to have those badges to electronically enter the children’s wing. Very strict access, so my guess is something happened in the past that required the safety measures. It was only once a month unless they wanted to do it more often.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
My niece had her breasts removed. :cry Last time I saw her she had grown a thin beard.

With full approval of her parents who were split up because open marriage etc.

I will cheer SO HARD when Satan is thrown in the LOF for eternity. Pray our blinded family members are not in there too.

Still have a pic of her on the fridge when she was whole. It's a prayer reminder. Haven't see or heard from her in years.

Ohhhh, pixelpusher, that's so terribly sad, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how sad this must be. :frown2

I've sure been keeping people who make this choice and their families in prayer....

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Cowardice is the big issue, I think. And also we've come to judge our doctrine by how others view us--especially very close friends and family. I saw a recent challenge online that says that Christians cave because they don't want to lose their children and ultimately they love their children more than God so they cave. I remember watching a video awhile back of a woman who became a Christian after transitioning to a man. She was now living as a woman again and she did say that parents were allowed to say to their kids that "respect, love and acceptance is a two way street" so that their kids can't just say "you have to meet my terms or else". You are allowed to say that you have to obey God first and that gender is sacred so you can not acknowledge their new identity. Not that you try to force them to stop their transition but that whatever they call themselves or dress up as you have to respect the gender God gave them. This is with adult children, of course.

But yeah, I don't get the Christians who think they're so super spiritual by being "above" all this. I keep thinking that we have to see this from the perspective of a child. They're growing up in this, they're being saturated in it. Most don't stand a chance. Even if they don't transition themselves they will accept it as normal. And they will still be sexualized. I hear about what kids are being exposed to at schools and even if the parents complain and the teacher is fired the kids have already seen it. It's in their brains forever and the damage is done. These are our kids!! They are the most vulnerable and are at the front lines!! And Christians are just shrugging and say " not our problem"! Or "Jesus said to love everyone". Yeah, He did and that includes little kids who shouldn't be put under such adult burdens.

And it IS at our doors! I live in a very conservative rural area and it's in our school every where! People in our church are pulling their kids out in mass to homeschool. Just found out from one of the other moms whose son had been in my son's class that he had been complaining how a girl was always in their bathrooms and it made him so uncomfortable. This would have been 3 years ago already in Grade 3!! My son is autistic so would never have been able to tell me about that. No one had ever said that this was happening in my son's class. It's sickening.

Christian faith in the West is cheap because it's easy due to little-to-no persecution, and it's been this way for generation after generation after generation. As a result, Christians in the West no longer know how or what to fight or that they should or must. And so many seminaries no longer train clergy how to defend their flocks from persecution. Or prepare their churches for persecution and that they need to do so. Or for all facets of spiritual warfare. Or confronting/standing up against sin, both inside the church, and in society. Some denominations and churches are so apostate it's hard to tell them apart from the non-Christian world :frown

I bet if everyone on RF asked his or her Pastor whether or not he could or would do an exorcism, the number of affirmative answers would be very small. Ditto Pastors that know how to structure and set up an underground church and instruct his flock about secrecy, intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, etc. Ditto church discipline, in which people are actually barred from Holy Communion, shunned/refused fellowship even away from the church, removed from membership rolls, etc. for persistent, unrepentant sin, especially that which besmirches the reputation and witness of the church.

Persecution strengthens the church and individual faith because it forces individuals, clergy, and churches to draw a line, take a stand, and take sides. The harsher the persecution, the stronger the faith becomes. Two strategies: open defiance or hiding. There is no in-between, both require reliance on God and courage, and either can end in division of families or martyrdom.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

Questions I think I'm going to ask my Pastor, in reference to today's moral hot mess and 1 Corinthians 7:20 and contextual/related verses:

Does someone that has gone through or partially gone through gender "reassignment" stay as they are if they become a Christian? Or revert? Or?

Should or must or must not someone that is unlawfully (by Biblical standards) "married" (transgenders, homosexuals, etc.) leave or get "divorced" if they become a Christian? What if the unbelieving "spouse" desires to stay "married?" What about any children (adopted or otherwise)? What about the Biblical proscription against withholding sex from one's spouse except by mutual assent for limited times? What about the Biblical proscription against even the appearance of sin?

I think the answer to the questions about "marriage" is pretty simple: Not a marriage in accordance with the Bible, so leave and extricate ("divorce") however required by government/legally, repent, seek God's forgiveness for the sins, and sin no more.

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
17 But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.
18 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.
21 Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather.
22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.
25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.
26 I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.
27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.
28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
1 Corinthians 7:8-34, KJV

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). Yet another tool of the devil.

Guess satan is really desperate and thinks destroying the appearance of man, the crown of God's creation, will hurt God the worst, so he's getting people to mutilate, especially the most vulnerable (children).

Guess this is why God warns of the serious consequence for offending children.

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
So sorry to hear this. If we remain on earth, sooner or later most of us may face this with a family member.

In my family, we have faced homosexuality. I try to pray extra for them. These people are so deceived by Satan as is your precious neice.

I have committed sexual sin...fornication and adultery and God forgave me. Let's continue to pray for all of those wrapped up in sin.

cheeky200386

Christian faith in the West is cheap because it's easy due to little-to-no persecution, and it's been this way for generation after generation after generation. As a result, Christians in the West no longer know how or what to fight or that they should or must. And so many seminaries no longer train clergy how to defend their flocks from persecution. Or prepare their churches for persecution and that they need to do so. Or for all facets of spiritual warfare. Or confronting/standing up against sin, both inside the church, and in society. Some denominations and churches are so apostate it's hard to tell them apart from the non-Christian world :frown

I bet if everyone on RF asked his or her Pastor whether or not he could or would do an exorcism, the number of affirmative answers would be very small. Ditto Pastors that know how to structure and set up an underground church and instruct his flock about secrecy, intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare, etc. Ditto church discipline, in which people are actually barred from Holy Communion, shunned/refused fellowship even away from the church, removed from membership rolls, etc. for persistent, unrepentant sin, especially that which besmirches the reputation and witness of the church.

Persecution strengthens the church and individual faith because it forces individuals, clergy, and churches to draw a line, take a stand, and take sides. The harsher the persecution, the stronger the faith becomes. Two strategies: open defiance or hiding. There is no in-between, both require reliance on God and courage, and either can end in division of families or martyrdom.

That's true
Questions I think I'm going to ask my Pastor, in reference to today's moral hot mess and 1 Corinthians 7:20 and contextual/related verses:

Does someone that has gone through or partially gone through gender "reassignment" stay as they are if they become a Christian? Or revert? Or?

Should or must or must not someone that is unlawfully (by Biblical standards) "married" (transgenders, homosexuals, etc.) leave or get "divorced" if they become a Christian? What if the unbelieving "spouse" desires to stay "married?" What about any children (adopted or otherwise)? What about the Biblical proscription against withholding sex from one's spouse except by mutual assent for limited times? What about the Biblical proscription against even the appearance of sin?

I think the answer to the questions about "marriage" is pretty simple: Not a marriage in accordance with the Bible, so leave and extricate ("divorce") however required by government/legally, repent, seek God's forgiveness for the sins, and sin no more.

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
17 But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.
18 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.
21 Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather.
22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.
25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.
26 I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.
27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.
28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
1 Corinthians 7:8-34, KJV

The Homosexual union is easier because it's not a marriage to begin with. They wouldn't be getting divorced in God's eyes. They were playing house.

Back