The Great Evil of Our Time: Mutilation of Children

MapleLeaf

This is the one thing that makes me want God to bring down the meteor more than anything. I think the average person hates this too but either keeps their head in the sand and doesn't know how prevalent the problem is or they are too scared to speak against the new religion. And it is certainly a religion at this point. The lgbt crew are our new priest class. And much of the church is responding by putting pronouns in their social media bios and saying we need 'new strategies' as if any of this is new or that God has never seen this before. If this isn't the Days of Noah and Lot it's certainly the day of the Judges where "everyone did as he saw fit".

cheeky200386

This is the one thing that makes me want God to bring down the meteor more than anything. I think the average person hates this too but either keeps their head in the sand and doesn't know how prevalent the problem is or they are too scared to speak against the new religion. And it is certainly a religion at this point. The lgbt crew are our new priest class. And much of the church is responding by putting pronouns in their social media bios and saying we need 'new strategies' as if any of this is new or that God has never seen this before. If this isn't the Days of Noah and Lot it's certainly the day of the Judges where "everyone did as he saw fit".
I know a Christian that doesn't believe this is her battle to fight. It's shocking and cowardly. I confronted and asked her what will she do when it's at her doorstep. She had no answer. Many Christians are probably like that.

Last edited:

MapleLeaf

Cowardice is the big issue, I think. And also we've come to judge our doctrine by how others view us--especially very close friends and family. I saw a recent challenge online that says that Christians cave because they don't want to lose their children and ultimately they love their children more than God so they cave. I remember watching a video awhile back of a woman who became a Christian after transitioning to a man. She was now living as a woman again and she did say that parents were allowed to say to their kids that "respect, love and acceptance is a two way street" so that their kids can't just say "you have to meet my terms or else". You are allowed to say that you have to obey God first and that gender is sacred so you can not acknowledge their new identity. Not that you try to force them to stop their transition but that whatever they call themselves or dress up as you have to respect the gender God gave them. This is with adult children, of course.

But yeah, I don't get the Christians who think they're so super spiritual by being "above" all this. I keep thinking that we have to see this from the perspective of a child. They're growing up in this, they're being saturated in it. Most don't stand a chance. Even if they don't transition themselves they will accept it as normal. And they will still be sexualized. I hear about what kids are being exposed to at schools and even if the parents complain and the teacher is fired the kids have already seen it. It's in their brains forever and the damage is done. These are our kids!! They are the most vulnerable and are at the front lines!! And Christians are just shrugging and say " not our problem"! Or "Jesus said to love everyone". Yeah, He did and that includes little kids who shouldn't be put under such adult burdens.

And it IS at our doors! I live in a very conservative rural area and it's in our school every where! People in our church are pulling their kids out in mass to homeschool. Just found out from one of the other moms whose son had been in my son's class that he had been complaining how a girl was always in their bathrooms and it made him so uncomfortable. This would have been 3 years ago already in Grade 3!! My son is autistic so would never have been able to tell me about that. No one had ever said that this was happening in my son's class. It's sickening.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
@MapleLeaf good post.
I dont know if it's cowardice in all cases. I wonder if some of the older Saints just don't completely understand sex change. I wonder if they have anything to frame or reference it against. The worst some know about is homosexuality. This business of involving kids is relatively new.
In my church, it is talked about and prayed against.
You make a good point of parents trying to please kids and possibly putting them before God's Word. I don't think most parents a generation or two ago (saved or not) would have allowed such foolishness.

Everything has just changed so much..kids ruling over parents is an enormous problem. Even in my family, I think of how my parents were raised (spare not the rod), how I was raised, how I raised my daughter (much more lenient) and how she is raising hers.

Evil has truly permeated our world. I think this is of the Devil and he knew the time in history to bring this weapon out. You know the fight is spiritual. Spread the word and try to get Christians to praying.

I can see an adult doing this to his own body, but never a parent allowing it for a child.

cheeky200386

Cowardice is the big issue, I think. And also we've come to judge our doctrine by how others view us--especially very close friends and family. I saw a recent challenge online that says that Christians cave because they don't want to lose their children and ultimately they love their children more than God so they cave. I remember watching a video awhile back of a woman who became a Christian after transitioning to a man. She was now living as a woman again and she did say that parents were allowed to say to their kids that "respect, love and acceptance is a two way street" so that their kids can't just say "you have to meet my terms or else". You are allowed to say that you have to obey God first and that gender is sacred so you can not acknowledge their new identity. Not that you try to force them to stop their transition but that whatever they call themselves or dress up as you have to respect the gender God gave them. This is with adult children, of course.

But yeah, I don't get the Christians who think they're so super spiritual by being "above" all this. I keep thinking that we have to see this from the perspective of a child. They're growing up in this, they're being saturated in it. Most don't stand a chance. Even if they don't transition themselves they will accept it as normal. And they will still be sexualized. I hear about what kids are being exposed to at schools and even if the parents complain and the teacher is fired the kids have already seen it. It's in their brains forever and the damage is done. These are our kids!! They are the most vulnerable and are at the front lines!! And Christians are just shrugging and say " not our problem"! Or "Jesus said to love everyone". Yeah, He did and that includes little kids who shouldn't be put under such adult burdens.

And it IS at our doors! I live in a very conservative rural area and it's in our school every where! People in our church are pulling their kids out in mass to homeschool. Just found out from one of the other moms whose son had been in my son's class that he had been complaining how a girl was always in their bathrooms and it made him so uncomfortable. This would have been 3 years ago already in Grade 3!! My son is autistic so would never have been able to tell me about that. No one had ever said that this was happening in my son's class. It's sickening.
That's awful. I completely agree with all of your points! I'm hoping that those Christians are at least praying about the issues. At least that's something we can do without having to be public.

cheeky200386

@MapleLeaf good post.
I dont know if it's cowardice in all cases. I wonder if some of the older Saints just don't completely understand sex change. I wonder if they have anything to frame or reference it against. The worst some know about is homosexuality. This business of involving kids is relatively new.
In my church, it is talked about and prayed against.
You make a good point of parents trying to please kids and possibly putting them before God's Word. I don't think most parents a generation or two ago (saved or not) would have allowed such foolishness.

Everything has just changed so much..kids ruling over parents is an enormous problem. Even in my family, I think of how my parents were raised (spare not the rod), how I was raised, how I raised my daughter (much more lenient) and how she is raising hers.

Evil has truly permeated our world. I think this is of the Devil and he knew the time in history to bring this weapon out. You know the fight is spiritual. Spread the word and try to get Christians to praying.

I can see an adult doing this to his own body, but never a parent allowing it for a child.
I agree that sparing the rod is also a huge problem that is manifesting with all these adults throwing temper tantrums and seeking to destroy those who disagree with them. It angers me to no end to know that even if I spank and train my child to respect authority, the majority around me aren't and those will be the peers my son as to deal with. I have been praying for my son's future wife, should the Lord tarry and allow his marriage. I pray she'll be saved at a young age, spared from all forms of abuse, and that they'll meet young and marry to avoid so many of the sins the youth deal with these days. Thank God there are other born-again parents with kids, otherwise it would be a grim situation.

Dengar

The Great Evil of Our Time: Mutilation of Children
By Todd Strandberg

The topic of this week’s Nearing Midnight article is so unpleasant, I’ve put off writing it for several weeks. One reason for the delay is partly disbelief. I find it hard to believe that this evil act is taking place in our nation. Thousands of Children are being medically mutilated to change their sex to one that is different from the gender they had at birth.

Our society has become so depraved that not only have we given God the middle finger, but we’ve also given common sense the same gesture. Children do not have the ability to take out loans, sign work contracts, or get married; yet, they are regularly authorized to agree to medical procedures that will last a lifetime.

There was once a time when severe punishment would be handed down to anyone who tried to instruct children about nontraditional sexual relationships. It was generally viewed that the only people who should talk to kids about sex are their parents.

In my early years, I had a friend that was a horrible negative influence on me. We were both around 12 years old, and this guy was pure evil. For some idiotic reason, I thought he was cool, and I looked up to him. We would go into stores, and he would constantly steal things. I didn’t agree or participate in his acts of thievery. I was amazed at his profound levels of criminality. We weren’t even teenagers, and he was trying to talk me into getting a girl pregnant so I could get on welfare.

As I reflect back now, I’m mystified that I contemplated the notion of getting free money from the government. At such a young age, I didn’t have the ability to realize what a dumb move it would be to have a child out of wedlock. Welfare is a bondage that destroys lives. I thank God that my so-called friend soon moved away. I’ve done a web search of his name, and nothing has ever come up. My best guess is that he reformed his ways or he is simply dead.

We are no longer in the days where advocates of sex change operations for Children could only operate in the shadows. These people are proud of their view and are pushing hard to make it a criminal act to resist them. They claim you are abusing your child by denying them sex therapy. The AMA is working to force all doctors to agree to the left’s policy on the mutilation of children.

I’ve read several news articles about drag queens going to schools to meet with children. The article presents the purpose of the visit as just innocent fun, where the drag queen is there to read the kids a story. The reason why a man in women’s clothes is at the school is to advocate for his lifestyle.

Most parents would be outraged if a school had a career day and a bank robber showed up to advocate for his criminal occupation. And yet we have teachers thinking they have the right to tell our children that they can change their gender through surgery and chemical castration.

There are lots of cases where a parent is trying to impose a different sexuality on their own children. In about every example I’ve seen, it has been a mother who is advocating a change for their son. I’m sure it happens with girls in which both parents are involved, but I’ve strangely only witnessed the interaction with a mother and son. If some of these women are putting their children into a harmful situation because they are insane, we no longer have a legal system that protects them.

This mutilation of children is one more example of why I could never doubt the existence of the devil. This is clearly planned by an evil mind to corrupt our natural sex roles. To go after children just shows how Satan’s nature works.

It is not possible to change the sex of someone through a medical procedure. You can slice off the breasts of little girls or the penises of little boys, but they are still the sex they had at birth. Caitlyn Jenner has had all types of surgery and has taken all manner of hormones, but I can still take one look at him and tell he still has the body of a man.

The root of all evil – money – has strong ties to why a growing number of hospitals are promoting sex change operations for children. It is a very profitable business. Since most children’s hospitals have huge endowment funds, the willingness to spend money is the only limit in operations that involve children. With sex change operations the new fad, these types of surgeries easily get the green light.

The hottest part of hell is reserved for anyone who promotes the mutilation of children. Jesus warned that offending children is enough to earn his wrath. I can only imagine that people would curse the day they were born that dared to damage the body of a child.

“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea” (Matthew 18:6).

– Todd

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/the-great-evil-of-our-time-mutilation-of-children/
Absolutely horrible. And to think folks voting for those that endorse this. EVEN so called Christians because they have always been a Democrat. For those that keep those blue Glasses on , that Party is not the Kennedy Democratic Party anymore. Nor the Carter one.

madcat

There is still a remnant who are standing up against this insanity. Today in Nashville 3000+ rallied at the legislative plaza against the sick video that surfaced a few weeks ago by Matt Walsh about the surgical mutilation clinic at Vanderbilt that has been operating for several years. The CRAZIES were out, too, and their behaviors are just plain in-your- face demonic. Screaming “ f bombs” at a young teenage girl who was telling her story of remorse.
Police out in force because these people were vicious and just like the BLM insanity, they were ready to cause some serious bodily harm to anyone disagreeing with their perverted agenda.
But at least there are some trying to make a difference. With our RINO controlled legislature it will land on deaf ears, but we “ stand” in the gap as long as we are here.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The CRAZIES were out, too, and their behaviors are just plain in-your- face demonic. Screaming “ f bombs” at a young teenage girl who was telling her story of remorse.
That seems to be their main behavior. I don't understand how a rational adult can act like this. Maybe it's mob mentality. There is no sane explanation to defend the mutilation. So their only recourse is shouting and cursing. Is it any wonder our Creator and King will be so wrathful during the trib? All these things must be a stinch in His Holy nostrils.

Endangered

I would not want to have a sex change operation on my records on Judgement day. I don't think God will be very happy.
I also would.not want to have an abortion on my record.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I had an abortion when I was lost. I thank God he has forgiven me. I look forward to meeting that child in heaven. Thank God for his mercy and forgiveness.
Cheeky you are very brave to admit this. You are the first woman I have ever heard that seems remorseful about it. (IRL).

Sin is sin and none of us are sinless. I am so glad that you found The Savior...as did I, because my sins were terrible. Praise God!

cheeky200386

Cheeky you are very brave to admit this. You are the first woman I have ever heard that seems remorseful about it. (IRL).

Sin is sin and none of us are sinless. I am so glad that you found The Savior...as did I, because my sins were terrible. Praise God!
Praise the Lord indeed! I went through an Abortion Recovery group a few years ago. It helped me finally heal from all of the guilt, anger, and grief. It brought Mike and I closer too. He finally admitted his own remorse for pushing me to get it. There was a beautiful ceremony on the final day with prayers and letters we each wrote to our babies.

RobinMc

I agree that sparing the rod is also a huge problem that is manifesting with all these adults throwing temper tantrums and seeking to destroy those who disagree with them. It angers me to no end to know that even if I spank and train my child to respect authority, the majority around me aren't and those will be the peers my son as to deal with. I have been praying for my son's future wife, should the Lord tarry and allow his marriage. I pray she'll be saved at a young age, spared from all forms of abuse, and that they'll meet young and marry to avoid so many of the sins the youth deal with these days. Thank God there are other born-again parents with kids, otherwise it would be a grim situation.
Our pastor asked if my husband and I could volunteer to help in the nursery at church. I politely told him, No, I'm sorry, I have worked in the nursery, childrens sunday school and bible school for 40 years. I can no longer tolerate the behavior of many of the kids. I'm not allowed to spank them ( and I don't want to, even though it's obvious they need it) but it's just not my problem to deal with. Many of the young couples with children in these groups don't volunteer and I feel it's their job now, not mine.

madcat

Our pastor asked if my husband and I could volunteer to help in the nursery at church. I politely told him, No, I'm sorry, I have worked in the nursery, childrens sunday school and bible school for 40 years. I can no longer tolerate the behavior of many of the kids. I'm not allowed to spank them ( and I don't want to, even though it's obvious they need it) but it's just not my problem to deal with. Many of the young couples with children in these groups don't volunteer and I feel it's their job now, not mine.
The last church we attended before moving to another town, required parents to serve in the nursery and younger children’s ministries on a rotating basis. It actually worked out well, but don’t know about the older ones. 17 yrs. ago when living in Indianapolis, I had 2nd grade kids in vacation Bible school. Second day there were 2 twins who started calling me “poopy head”. That led to the whole class chiming in including the music minister’s son, and the whole group soon became out of control. We actually had to get the director of the children’s ministry to intervene and get the 2 under control. When the parent came to pick them up they were enraged that their children were disciplined with a “time out”.
and that was 17 years ago. Rearing children properly is surely on the decline. We are seeing the results of generational “wokeness”.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
@madcat and @RobinMc ...you gave me a great idea for a new thread. Will post in Coffee Shop later

@cheeky200386 I am so glad you made your post about abortion. I can't help but think someone reading this forum...maybe a visitor...will read it and draw encouragement or maybe even seek Christ. Sometimes we think our sins are too big or bad, or we are too ashamed of them (that's me) to think we can be forgiven. Praise God, He can and will forgive us all.

Back