The Grammys

GHoe

One article said CBS openly tweeted to the performers, prior to the performance, "we are ready to worship'.
it's obvious they know what it means and they are all in agreement..it's no longer just a song, it's rebellion against God.
Oh yeah, they defintely knew what they were saying they were ready to worship and it was in response to a performer from the group / performance in question.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-t...ic-sam-smith-raises-eyebrows-compromised-evil

GotGrace

I don't know where to start... I'm sure their will be many videos later but, what a sad state of affairs this world is in. So many lost and also many just down right rebelling against God openly.

Madonna came on and praised trouble makers and rebels while wearing her hair in goat/ram horn fashion. She then introduced a trans named Kim and a gay guy named Sam who had just won a Grammy for their song, "Unholy". While accepting their award for Unholy, they were wearing all red, which was clearly a sign of what was to come..

Well Madonna introduced them and they performed "Unholy". And for the fans of Satanism and luciferianism it did not disappoint. Absolutely appalling and it was celebrated and applauded afterward. Pretty much looked like a scene from hell.

Handful of other issues / satanic or blasphemous imagery and it's not even over yet.

As an aside I do not pay attention to these awards or musicians but it is generally a good indicator of where society is and often times there is hidden or not obvious occult symbolism in the set / stage designs that I like to try to spot.. Not so much hidden this time, just blatant satanic worship in its performances.

When I venture out of my norm and watch this stuff or look online to see about who someone says is the best guitarist in the world (few days ago) I am really blown away how prevalent open Satan worship is.
Don’t these people have any idea how serious this is?

GHoe

Don’t these people have any idea how serious this is?
I think there are 2 camps. Those who absolutely do and those don't or haven't had a revelation of sin and of Jesus sacrifice for us.

I just recently (last weekend) heard of guitarist Tim Henson from the band Polyphia. He's about 28 I think and widely considered the best guitarist right now and from what I saw, wow he is talented... So I watched some videos and did a little research after seeing him covered in tattoos. In ine videonhe talked about how he used to be in a church group and played guitar every weekend for them. When he said that he was quick to distance himself from it and publicly denounce his affiliation other than music.

Now he has the devil tattood on his throat, a dragon on his chest with a crown of thorns over and more. His music videos and titles are satanic, his house is very occult / lucifer themed.. I think this is an example of the camp that probably came to know the saving grace of Jesus Christ and decided to walk away

Dave_97

I don't know where to start... I'm sure their will be many videos later but, what a sad state of affairs this world is in. So many lost and also many just down right rebelling against God openly.

Madonna came on and praised trouble makers and rebels while wearing her hair in goat/ram horn fashion. She then introduced a trans named Kim and a gay guy named Sam who had just won a Grammy for their song, "Unholy". While accepting their award for Unholy, they were wearing all red, which was clearly a sign of what was to come..

Well Madonna introduced them and they performed "Unholy". And for the fans of Satanism and luciferianism it did not disappoint. Absolutely appalling and it was celebrated and applauded afterward. Pretty much looked like a scene from hell.

Handful of other issues / satanic or blasphemous imagery and it's not even over yet.

As an aside I do not pay attention to these awards or musicians but it is generally a good indicator of where society is and often times there is hidden or not obvious occult symbolism in the set / stage designs that I like to try to spot.. Not so much hidden this time, just blatant satanic worship in its performances.

When I venture out of my norm and watch this stuff or look online to see about who someone says is the best guitarist in the world (few days ago) I am really blown away how prevalent open Satan worship is.
Yes when you try to explain to the fans about how their favorite artist is promoting a satanic agenda they say “oohhh no it’s just art, every artist does this.”

Don’t people stop to think why is this “art” always promoting satanism or always mocks Jesus?

madcat

Here’s something strange that I read on a conservative channel on Telegram this a.m. Someone asked Elon Musk what he thought of the “Unholy” performance and his response was “End of days vibes”.

He has no idea how prophetic that is. But hopefully some of these lost will be not red-pilled, but GOD-PILLED before it’s too late.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Here’s something strange that I read on a conservative channel on Telegram this a.m. Someone asked Elon Musk what he thought of the “Unholy” performance and his response was “End of days vibes”.

He has no idea how prophetic that is. But hopefully some of these lost will be not red-pilled, but GOD-PILLED before it’s too late.
He got that assessment right.

Back