The gospel may be outlawed in Israel

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...

Romans 11:25-29 Holman Christian Standard Bible

25 So that you will not be conceited, brothers, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery: A partial hardening has come to Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

The Liberator will come from Zion;
He will turn away godlessness from Jacob.
27 And this will be My covenant with them
when I take away their sins.

28 Regarding the gospel, they are enemies for your advantage, but regarding election, they are loved because of the patriarchs, 29 since God’s gracious gifts and calling are irrevocable.

Cross Talk

They'll need to get rid of the Old Testament too... if they want to wipe Jesus out of their books.
Amen.

But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40

GEOINTAnalyst

Here is a follow up article

Netanyahu: Israel Won't Pass Laws Against Christians​

I want to begin this story by thanking Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
At 4:43 p.m. Israel time, he issued the following tweet in Hebrew and English to his 2.2 million followers.
"We will not advance any law against the Christian community."
The statement comes after All Israel News broke the story on Sunday that two ultra-Orthodox Members of Knesset introduced a bill to outlaw anyone from sharing the Gospel of Jesus the Messiah in Israel, and that violators would be punished with prison sentences.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/benjamin-netanyahu-israel-law/2023/03/23/id/1113544/

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Here is a follow up article

Netanyahu: Israel Won't Pass Laws Against Christians​

I want to begin this story by thanking Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
At 4:43 p.m. Israel time, he issued the following tweet in Hebrew and English to his 2.2 million followers.
"We will not advance any law against the Christian community."
The statement comes after All Israel News broke the story on Sunday that two ultra-Orthodox Members of Knesset introduced a bill to outlaw anyone from sharing the Gospel of Jesus the Messiah in Israel, and that violators would be punished with prison sentences.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/benjamin-netanyahu-israel-law/2023/03/23/id/1113544/
I heard that his own son is a believer ?

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Took a bit of diggin but i found this:

"
In a tradition started by David Ben Gurion (Israel’s first Prime Minister), Benjamin and Sara Netanyahu host Bible studies in their home. The latest gathering occurred last week and was attended by Bat-Galim Shaer, the mother of a young Israeli abducted and murdered by Hamas terrorists in 2014.

The Bible study has great significance for the Netanyahu’s, and is held to honor Ben Artzi, Sara Netanyahu’s father who was a Bible scholar. Furthermore, three of Sara Netanyahu’s siblings won national and international Bible quizzes, as did the Netanyahu’s son, Avner (in 2010). In 2014, the Prime Minister even took a break from his responsibilities to in Jerusalem.

The Prime Minister has often quoted Scripture publically, and spent considerable time studying God’s Word with his son, Avner."

Back