The GayBC’s Book Targets Toddlers

Lovin Jesus

I was sent a link to a post on Twitter that shows a video of what appears to be a 4 or 5-year-old boy who is sitting on a woman’s lap as the woman is reading an interactive children’s book with him while going through the alphabet. Nothing wrong with that, right? Except, instead of learning his ABC’s he’s being taught his GayBC’s. Wait, what?

A picture/word book titled The GayBC’s was written by Matt Webb, a gay graphic designer by trade, teaches LGBTQ vocabulary with illustrations and poems to bring gay teaching to readers ages 4 through 8 so that they can be able to “discuss identity with their loved ones.”

In the book, young children can learn the alphabet to ensure parents are having a dialogue with their children about their sexual orientation at a very young age. Here are some of the alphabet words the book uses.

• A is for Ally
  • B is for Bi
  • C is for Coming Out
  • G is for Gay. “It’s a word that implies you’re a girl who likes girls, or a guy who likes guys.”
  • I is for Intersex. “Some are born with the parts of both a boy and a girl; bodies are works of art!”
  • P is for Pan. “You connect with a vibe. No matter the gender, it’s about what’s inside.”
  • Q is for Queer
  • T is for Trans.” It’s a brave step to take, to live as the gender you know is innate.”
read more
https://djhjmedia.com/rich/the-gaybcs-book-targets-toddlers/

Andy C

I was sent a link to a post on Twitter that shows a video of what appears to be a 4 or 5-year-old boy who is sitting on a woman’s lap as the woman is reading an interactive children’s book with him while going through the alphabet. Nothing wrong with that, right? Except, instead of learning his ABC’s he’s being taught his GayBC’s. Wait, what?

A picture/word book titled The GayBC’s was written by Matt Webb, a gay graphic designer by trade, teaches LGBTQ vocabulary with illustrations and poems to bring gay teaching to readers ages 4 through 8 so that they can be able to “discuss identity with their loved ones.”

In the book, young children can learn the alphabet to ensure parents are having a dialogue with their children about their sexual orientation at a very young age. Here are some of the alphabet words the book uses.

• A is for Ally
  • B is for Bi
  • C is for Coming Out
  • G is for Gay. “It’s a word that implies you’re a girl who likes girls, or a guy who likes guys.”
  • I is for Intersex. “Some are born with the parts of both a boy and a girl; bodies are works of art!”
  • P is for Pan. “You connect with a vibe. No matter the gender, it’s about what’s inside.”
  • Q is for Queer
  • T is for Trans.” It’s a brave step to take, to live as the gender you know is innate.”
read more
Very disturbing, but is this book for private sell for “woke” parents, or is it being used in schools curriculum?

sherrid

• A is for Ally
  • B is for Bi
  • C is for Coming Out
  • Q is for Queer
read more
Oh dear! :cry:frown2 This is all getting to be too much. Please Lord, not much longer.:pray:pray:pray:pray:pray

Lovin Jesus

Very disturbing, but is this book for private sell for “woke” parents, or is it being used in schools curriculum?
If it is distributed in California then it just might be used as a school textbook. Remember California is the trial capital of the liberal nation state. If it goes well for them here it spreads to other liberal states then congress to make it national

CA schools to teach kindergartners about 15 genders under new guidelines​

California kindergartners could soon learn all about the “gender stereotypes” plaguing society, the importance of accepting transgender lifestyles, a kaleidoscope of 15 different genders to choose from, and other “health
guidelines.”

The California Department of Education’s proposed Health Education Framework for K-3 students, which would be mandatory with no opt-out
option for parents, promotes a decidedly liberal perspective on gender and sexuality many parents would likely disagree with, and some educators are speaking up, Christian Headlines reports.

Chapter three of the proposed guidelines encourages teachers to “discuss gender with kindergartners by exploring gender stereotypes and
asking open-ended questions, such as what are preferred colors, toys, and activities for boys/girls, and then challenging stereotypes if presented.

“Throughout this discussion, show images of children around the same age who do not conform to typical gender stereotypes,” the state advises. “Examples do not have to be exaggerated or overt. Simple differences, such as colors or toy preferences, can demonstrate acceptance of gender non-conformity.”

“While students may not fully understand the concepts of gender expression and identity, some children in kindergarten and even younger have identified as transgender or understand they have a gender identity that is different from their sex assigned at birth,” according to the guidelines. “This may present itself in different ways including dress, activity preferences, experimenting with dramatic play, and feeling uncomfortable self-identifying with their sex assigned at birth.”

That’s where California bureaucrats come in with recommended reading to help explain the confusion.

One book recommended in the guidelines is “My Princess Boy,” described as “an age-appropriate book that can be used to demonstrate gender differences and inclusion.”

Christian Headlines reports:

Another recommended children’s book is Who Are You?: The Kids Guide to Gender Identity by author Brook Pessin‐Whedbee. The colorful book defines gender as “boy, girl, both, neither, trans, genderqueer, non-binary, gender fluid, transgender, gender neutral, agender, neutrois, bigender, third gender, two spirit….” All total, 15 possible genders are listed. The book says parents don’t know if a baby is a boy or a girl at birth. “Babies can’t talk, so grown-ups make a guess by looking at their bodies,” it reads.

Brenda Lebsack, board member for the Orange Unified School District and physical education teacher in the Santa Ana Unified School District, also pointed out other concerning portions of the proposed guidelines in a December column for EdSource.

“As a public educator for over 20 years, some changes in the proposed California Health Framework concern me,” Lebsack wrote, mostly because it “includes controversial teaching about sexual relations, sexual orientation and gender.”

Read further
https://www.educationviews.org/ca-s...rtners-about-15-genders-under-new-guidelines/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
i never knew there are 15 genders

There aren't.

:tappingfoot There are 2 (two) genders. Male and female. :tappingfoot If in doubt, see Genesis 1:27.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:27, KJV

Guess TPTB are going to have to take me away for this :lol
I'm so very thankful TPTB cannot kill my immortal soul na na na na naaaa na! na na na na naaaa na! :bouncies

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28, KJV

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Chapter three of the proposed guidelines encourages teachers to “discuss gender with kindergartners by exploring gender stereotypes and
asking open-ended questions, such as what are preferred colors, toys, and activities for boys/girls, and then challenging stereotypes if presented.

“Throughout this discussion, show images of children around the same age who do not conform to typical gender stereotypes,” the state advises. “Examples do not have to be exaggerated or overt. Simple differences, such as colors or toy preferences, can demonstrate acceptance of gender non-conformity.”

“While students may not fully understand the concepts of gender expression and identity, some children in kindergarten and even younger have identified as transgender or understand they have a gender identity that is different from their sex assigned at birth,” according to the guidelines. “This may present itself in different ways including dress, activity preferences, experimenting with dramatic play, and feeling uncomfortable self-identifying with their sex assigned at birth.”

So would TPTB have labeled me as something other than as a girl because I liked to play with the hammer, nails, saw, and wood in Kindergarten?!!! :eek
I think I would have cried if my teacher had told me I wasn't a girl. Like every other little kid that has no tact and will call out an adult in a heartbeat on an obvious lie, I probably would have gotten pretty belligerent and defiant, too :lol

My parents' heads would have exploded :nukes

NewWine2020

• A is for Ally
  • B is for Bi
  • C is for Coming Out
  • Q is for Queer
read more

Can’t find the “vomiting face” emoji so I’ll just with the red angry-face one. SOOO sick. This is nothing more than grooming.

Lovin Jesus

Can’t find the “vomiting face” emoji so I’ll just with the red angry-face one. SOOO sick. This is nothing more than grooming.
What is difficult to understand is that it’s bad enough they are permitting this to be in the hands of these babies, but that parents would allow it. It’s like I posted on another thread California has mandated gender exploration be taught in school and it’s mandated for the kids starting from Kindergarten to High school take part in this indoctrination and cannot opt out. I’d pull my kid out of school.

NewWine2020

What is difficult to understand is that it’s bad enough they are permitting this to be in the hands of these babies, but that parents would allow it. It’s like I posted on another thread California has mandated gender exploration be taught in school and it’s mandated for the kids starting from Kindergarten to High school take part in this indoctrination and cannot opt out. I’d pull my kid out of school.

It feels like Cali is the laboratory for the Progressive/Woke insanity; they test drive it there prior to attempting to export it....It’s really sad; w/o all the crazy stuff, Cali is one of the most beautiful and geographically diverse states in the country (IMHO).

Lovin Jesus

It feels like Cali is the laboratory for the Progressive/Woke insanity; they test drive it there prior to attempting to export it....It’s really sad; w/o all the crazy stuff, Cali is one of the most beautiful and geographically diverse states in the country (IMHO).
I was raised in California. It’s unrecognizable now. Everything about it is awful. Yes everything they think to do to make things more ungodly comes through here first. If it goes well here other states will likely follow.