The False Prophet: Friend says Pope denies bodily resurrection of Christ

Rocky Rivera

Goodboy

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Notice that the King James Bible says "Jesus Christ is come" which is not grammatically correct, but means that he both came in the flesh and still is in the flesh!

Need I say more...

usoutpost31

My distinct impression is that Francis is one of the ones going to be crying 'Lord, Lord' (Matthew 7:21-23).

Christ's bodily resurrection was the proof that he was who he claimed to be. Deny that and you are preaching "another gospel."

John 2:18-22 (KJV)
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Xenosjeff

Francis sat down with this guy several times. These very contrary positions have been slowly leaking out for some time.

I really don’t think that the way the interviewer is explaining the clear departures from dogma are making all that much sense. But........When the pope just makes a statement off the cuff it isn’t considered ex cathedra or infallible. He needs to make quit a long series of steps in order to affirm a new infallible dogma. He also needs to be wearing a funny hat.

All this aside, Francis may be just a real sloppy pope. He might be getting tired of keeping up the bologna and lets the cat out of the bag for some air once in a while.

Also, if Francis is a devoted communist at heart, his god is the state anyway.

I really don’t get this guy. He may just be an idiot and I’m trying too hard to give him a rationale.

Jeff

TrustinHim

The Catholic church I went to as a child always taught that Christ died, was buried and rose again on the third day. The nicean creed is recited every Sunday. Many believers in the Catholic church are disgusted with this Pope. My relatives are some of those. I left because the works based teaching left me feeling hopeless and found a Baptist church while in the service that taught what being saved means. Some Catholic groups have bible studies and honor the Lord in their lives. They are a remnant for sure, I see a lot of folks who think Catholics are all lost, may they be pleasantly surprised by all those who they meet in heaven.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

The Catholic church I went to as a child always taught that Christ died, was buried and rose again on the third day. The nicean creed is recited every Sunday. Many believers in the Catholic church are disgusted with this Pope. My relatives are some of those. I left because the works based teaching left me feeling hopeless and found a Baptist church while in the service that taught what being saved means. Some Catholic groups have bible studies and honor the Lord in their lives. They are a remnant for sure, I see a lot of folks who think Catholics are all lost, may they be pleasantly surprised by all those who they meet in heaven.
I hear you friend.
I personally don't think all Catholics are lost .
At the same time however I find it perplexing that if one has the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the convictions thereof, they would flee from the MANY upon MANY false teachings that the RCC teach and promote.

SonSeeker

I don't know how people can still follow that guy. Do they just not read the bible?
Well it seems as if the RCC catechism approaches the truth and that the Pope has gone off the rails.

That's not encouraged in the RCC.
As another "recovering" catholic, we were actively discouraged from even thinking about reading the bible. :doh2 We didn't have a bible in the house, and the first time I even saw one was when a Christian invited me to go to church with him when I was in my early 30's.

depserv

Somebody pointed out to me awhile back that many Catholics are vassals of the pope, willing to do his bidding as though it is the will of God. I don't know enough about the RCC to know how true that is, but if it is true it suggests a big danger: the vast majority of the immigrants coming into America are from predominantly Catholic nations as I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong), and this pope appears to be dedicated more to liberalism than Christianity. If the cold war waged against America by the liberal cult ever turns hot, which side will this pope take, and how many of his followers will take that side?

athenasius

From the OP article"
"Italian journalist Antonio Socci, as reported by LifeSiteNews, said of this latest scandal, “Scalfari continues to attribute to Bergoglio quotes that contain unheard-of theological enormities and no one from the Vatican cares in the least of denying, nor do they tell Scalfari to stop. Catholics think: those who keep silent agree.”

Nick Donnelly, a Catholic deacon in England tweeted, "Any decent pope would immediately issue a denial of Scalfari's allegations that he's a heretic. A proper, functioning CDF [Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith] would issue a statement pointing out the dangers of such heresies to reassure the faithful. Bishops worthy of their office would be outraged. Instead, NOTHING."

Donnelly also told Church Militant, "The Scalfari claims about Francis' heretical beliefs are so shocking, and the Pope's adamant silence so incomprehensible, we have to assume that this is an accurate account of their conversations."

"The claim that Francis denies the bodily resurrection of Jesus takes us into the area of de fide doctrine," he said. "Every time we recite the Nicene and Apostles' Creed we proclaim the bodily resurrection of Jesus. In the past, an ecumenical council would have been convened to condemn Christological heresies."
------------------------

There is a WHOLE lot more going on with this Pope and his denial of Christ's resurrection. And a split forming in the Catholic church.

We all watched in horror as this pope conflates Islam with Christianity and proclaimed they were compatible, that Muslims were our brothers in faith. (that was on his tour last year)

This year as per the OP here he is leaking his real beliefs thru this friend, to the media-- to warm people up to his worship of Mother Earth (in addition to welcoming Muslims into the Catholic church) but that is not all

He is now on board with paganism, and has welcomed a pagan fertility goddess from the Amazon into the Vatican gardens with a tree planting of one of her sacred trees. Trees dedicated to pagan idolatry is nothing new, but putting one into the Vatican IS. Here is the shockwave hitting the Catholic Church https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/female-indigenous-leader-reveals-pagan-significance-of-tree-planting-ceremony-in-vatican-gardens

It's all about "mother" Earth with him.

And JUST IN CASE HE GETS BLOW BACK from Catholics who still actually believe their catechism and their confession of faith and they DO exist.

He has installed himself a loyal gang of like minded cardinals who can make sure he isn't deposed as Pope. AND who will be sure to elect any future popes based on HIS beliefs and standards.
Antitox posted a good thread on in here: https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/pope-installs-new-cardinals-to-set-future-direction-of-church.152982/

More steps on the road to the One World Religion