The eye symbol

athenasius

I have started noticing the eye symbol on all apps and people doing one fonger pointing under the eye and holding up one finger? Um what is up with that?

It can be a New World Order signal showing their sympathies. For example Greta Thunberg was conspicuously photographed like that. Lady Gaga is another. Many in Hollywood are posing with one eye covered. It does have to do with the pagan Eye of Horus or all seeing eye. It's a symbol.

Once it becomes trendy-- it's like any other trend, it's meaningless posing. It starts with some celeb who did to show off how woke and hip they are with their devotion to a New World Order. All the little teen wannabes do it and then all Instagram is full of it.

It is supposed to mean a single eye, a single vision. And for those invested in bringing about a New World Order-- it's a way of pledging their sympathies. Once everyone is doing it, they'll switch to another signal.

Like the dollar bill in the States-- it starts with a bunch of Masonic guys who have an idea and signal their devotion to an idea (Novus Ordo Seclorum = New Order of the Ages which is roughly equivalent to us saying New Age or New World Order)

and it is an idea that has always had appeal. It's why the UN was formed, The league of Nations and all the other attempts at a one world govt, a new world order.

It's behind the Tower of Babel. And no matter how many plots, secret societies and little winks to each other these plans haven't a hope of succeeding till God takes us up out of here.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
It's behind the Tower of Babel. And no matter how many plots, secret societies and little winks to each other these plans haven't a hope of succeeding till God takes us up out of here.

There's a reason Babylon has always represented false religion as a whole. Seems like everything originated from there (and surely Satan was the direct backing power). It's crazy how far back these trends in sin can be traced

First Peter 1:3-9

Ok well i just noticed people doing this over the past year and now noticed on the apps and now the masks everywhere and all you see are eyes. I knew this was on the dollar bill. But it creeps me. But when i started noticing all over computer i thought maybe a new added thing with everything going virtual and i do not like that or the word or everyone having to wear masks and six feet apart and no touching and doing hand symbols instead. This is just too weird for me. Who wants to live like that!

Annie

Be A Berean!
Many of the actors/actresses do this, covering or closing the one eye....... I guess we know where their allegiance lies, well many of them :ohno

WaitingForTheTrumpet

It can be a New World Order signal showing their sympathies. For example Greta Thunberg was conspicuously photographed like that. Lady Gaga is another. Many in Hollywood are posing with one eye covered. It does have to do with the pagan Eye of Horus or all seeing eye. It's a symbol.

Once it becomes trendy-- it's like any other trend, it's meaningless posing. It starts with some celeb who did to show off how woke and hip they are with their devotion to a New World Order. All the little teen wannabes do it and then all Instagram is full of it.

It is supposed to mean a single eye, a single vision. And for those invested in bringing about a New World Order-- it's a way of pledging their sympathies. Once everyone is doing it, they'll switch to another signal.

Like the dollar bill in the States-- it starts with a bunch of Masonic guys who have an idea and signal their devotion to an idea (Novus Ordo Seclorum = New Order of the Ages which is roughly equivalent to us saying New Age or New World Order)

and it is an idea that has always had appeal. It's why the UN was formed, The league of Nations and all the other attempts at a one world govt, a new world order.

They're full of it, all right! :rolleyes:

So thankful for this post. Weeks ago I had a dream with a white snake that was curled up and had one eye opened. The snake was watching with that one eye. This post helped interpret my dream.

Batman

Many logos for companies, organizations, movements, etc. seem to share very close similarities to new age occult symbols/icons. It's really frightening to think just how far sin has permeated the loaf of humanity and been able to openly and secretly propagate their roots and intentions with little pushback.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Many logos for companies, organizations, movements, etc. seem to share very close similarities to new age occult symbols/icons. It's really frightening to think just how far sin has permeated the loaf of humanity and been able to openly and secretly propagate their roots and intentions with little pushback.
This is because there are a lot of people in cults/occult in all walks of life.