The Churches and Pro-Life Groups That Have Been Attacked Since Supreme Court Leak

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
seriously I think these are the kind people who will try to fight Jesus one day, maybe soon.

Not too long ago I found it hard to understand that people would know without a doubt their is a God and despite angels circling the earth warning folks to repent, people will shake their fists at God in anger. They will totally reject God in their own deep depravity an happily choose to worship the anti-christ :(.

I know longer have any trouble seeing people doing that.

NewWine2020

Not too long ago I found it hard to understand that people would know without a doubt their is a God and despite angels circling the earth warning folks to repent, people will shake their fists at God in anger. They will totally reject God in their own deep depravity an happily choose to worship the anti-christ :(.

I know longer have any trouble seeing people doing that.

You know what the Antichrist Won't Do, TT?

Send "mean tweets!"

But yeah, It's sad that people who have 100% total knowledge (at that tine) that the Bible is real, God exists and there is still time to make a choice to save their souls if not lives...and will still bet on Satan simply because they hate God so much.

Jaybird

I agree with TT and NewWine2020. It makes no sense that people will still reject God after the Two Witnesses reveal the truth along with all kinds of displays of power to prove who they are representing. Not only will they shake their fists but they will celebrate when the Two Witnesses are killed. It only proves how much they resent God and do so without any reservations. It just shows the stubborn rebellious nature of sinful man towards God. They want it their way and God will give it to them at the Great White Throne Judgement. It's really sad, but I thank God everyday that I know the Truth! We were all like these people at one time!