The Churches and Pro-Life Groups That Have Been Attacked Since Supreme Court Leak

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The homes of Supreme Court justices are not the only places that have been targeted in recent weeks by pro-abortion protesters. Churches, Catholic churches in particular, and pro-life centers have been attacked by presumably pro-abortion vandals.

Reporter Andy Ngo has been keeping track where vandalism has taken place in the country as it appears the Supreme Court is ready to overturn Roe v. Wade, which would give states the right to make their own abortion laws. The damage ranges from simply vandalism like spray paint to more serious cases of using firebombs or physically damaging the buildings.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julio...en-attacked-since-supreme-court-leak-n2607200

No one has been arrested for intimidating judges by showing up at their houses to protest despite that being a violation of Federal law. Rule of Law in the USA is slipping away.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The homes of Supreme Court justices are not the only places that have been targeted in recent weeks by pro-abortion protesters. Churches, Catholic churches in particular, and pro-life centers have been attacked by presumably pro-abortion vandals.

Reporter Andy Ngo has been keeping track where vandalism has taken place in the country as it appears the Supreme Court is ready to overturn Roe v. Wade, which would give states the right to make their own abortion laws. The damage ranges from simply vandalism like spray paint to more serious cases of using firebombs or physically damaging the buildings.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julio...en-attacked-since-supreme-court-leak-n2607200

No one has been arrested for intimidating judges by showing up at their houses to protest despite that being a violation of Federal law. Rule of Law in the USA is slipping away.
Where are those who should be arresting these people for being outside the Justices homes? They should not be allowed to to what they are doing.

NewWine2020

Honestly, none of those people look like they would provide anything resembling a good home for a child.....

NewWine2020

Where are those who should be arresting these people for being outside the Justices homes? They should not be allowed to to what they are doing.

Uggh. I made the mistake of following one of the links on Andy's twitter page that took me somehow to a "commercial" from ActBlue (yeah, the same Dim crooks who took all the money that BLM got but did not embezzle themselves),

It portrays a "Handmaid's Tale" style scenario of Gestapo like State troopers apprehending a terrified mother and daughter desperately trying to cross the border into Mexico to get an abortion because, in the leftist's fictional world, the Right wing devils have made any and all abortions illegal (presumably).

I briefly thought about commenting before remembering how I almost lost my sanity (as well as becoming a terrible witness) on Twitter during the peak of Seattle's' "Summer of Luv... and tear gas). Yeah, I'm done with Twitter. Sorry, Elon, ur just too late to save it for me. :)

But the way the left portrays the right is just soooo stupid. They are actually doing everything that they claim conservatives are doing and still have the faux-self riotousness to think of themselves as "victims" and not an angry mob demanding more, more, more (and getting it).

I ask for your prayers that I can pray for these people and see them as the same lost souls that I was once.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The lefts argument of---""-the right only cares about babies until they are born...who will take care of all of these babies....we must have more govt hand outs for food, housing, school, daycare, programs, etc...." makes me crazy.

Why is it so hard for parents to have kids, then raise and support them? When did it become acceptable to just disregard your children? I did Home Health Nursing and saw some sad conditions, some from ignorance, some from just not caring.

The argument for just killing the unborn is never the answer. It grieves my soul.

Bethlehem57

Totally agree! But since Psaki opened her mouth about it just being peaceful protesting and that “our nation is built upon peaceful protesting…what’s the harm..”. Out of the mouth of the swamp’s mouthpiece comes a load of nonsense along with how the left views this leak. Who’s to say that this stays peaceful? These justices are now in safe houses because of the left. And those who’ve been whipped into a feminist frenzy are being further goaded by the left to keep the division going.

I was listening to the radio show about this leak and the commentator played a clip of a feminist who said, “We aren’t incubators, a fetus isn’t a baby and abortion isn’t murder!” This is how they see that it’s their absolute right to terminate a living baby, and it seems that they believe this up until and even after birth. Remember what they call the places that they let a newborn stay until they die? “Comfort rooms.”

And another clip was playing what seemed to be a worship servive of some type where they were singing, over and over, “Thank God for abortion, thank God for abortion!” Sin is rampant in our country and in our churches.

Pray hard and pray more! Satan knows his time is short and he keeps working frantically to take as many as he can, especially those who are saved!

NewWine2020

Psaki can say a peaceful protest all she wants, but yes, experts say to protests at Supreme Justices homes appear to be illegal. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/11/protest-justice-home-illegal/

I cannot wait till Psaki’s tour of duty is over …of course then she will be replaced by the “ultimate diversity checkbox” mouthpiece lady, but I cannot imagine that ANYone could be more smug and condescending than Psaki.

If Psaki comes on Fox on the personal tv while I‘m at the gmy I have to turn it off because it even makes me angry to see her lying lips move even w/o close captioning.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I cannot wait till Psaki’s tour of duty is over …of course then she will be replaced by the “ultimate diversity checkbox” mouthpiece lady, but I cannot imagine that ANYone could be more smug and condescending than Psaki.

If Psaki comes on Fox on the personal tv while I‘m at the gmy I have to turn it off because it even makes me angry to see her lying lips move even w/o close captioning.

I'm pleased to say I've never heard psaki's voice, not once. I've seen her pic on the web, that's about it.

NewWine2020

I'm pleased to say I've never heard psaki's voice, not once. I've seen her pic on the web, that's about it.

You are very wise TT!

I believe that she perceives herself as Kayleigh McEnany; a smart, prepared and witty mouthpiece for her President who spends her time "putting White House Press correspondents in their place"...

The thing is, that Mrs. McEnany was COMPETANT. She WAS prepared, informed and had a knack for turning stupid questions around and making the reporter who asked them realize that both they, and their questions were asinine. Not once, did President Trumps spokesperson have to "circle back."

Psaki is totally distanced from reality just like all of her left wing viewer base. She comes off like a domestic abuser, expertly gaslighting and explaining with fervor that 2+2 Does NOT equal 4 and if you think it does, it simply proves that you're a closeted racist and white power extremist.

I can't stand her but, thinking back, she really is the perfect person to represent the unprepared, clueless and corrupt Brandon regime currently occupying our white house.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
To be even more descriptive she is a lesbian.
And she is now all the rage to talk about on all the mainstream news channels, they just can't get enough of her and her position, oh and she hates pres. Trump another thing they are beaming over , seriously I think these are the kind people who will try to fight Jesus one day, maybe soon.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
And she is now all the rage to talk about on all the mainstream news channels, they just can't get enough of her and her position, oh and she hates pres. Trump another thing they are beaming over , seriously I think these are the kind people who will try to fight Jesus one day, maybe soon.
She may be the rage for the Democrats, but I am sure a lot of Republicans don't find her any better than the circle back gal Psaki.