The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America
CCP officers are getting arrested within our borders. What’s next?
By Michael Letts

So you might have already known about the U.S. shooting down a Chinese surveillance balloon over U.S. shores just a few weeks ago – an act, by the way, that China wasn’t exactly too crazy about. But little did I realize just what kind of occupancy they would be taking up here.

I’ve read two different reports now involving the Chinese Communist Party (or CCP for short) and how they’re taking part in actions right here on our shores. And, honestly, it’s very bothersome to me. And what’s even more bothersome is how little President Joe Biden is doing about it.

The first of these stories revolves around a “secret” police station in New York City, which has since led to two arrests. Apparently, China set them up in an effort to “track down and silence Chinese dissidents living in the United States.”

I’ve heard stories about this police station before, but I find it absolutely shocking that the Federal Bureau of Investigation took so long to crack down on this Fuzhou Police Overseas Service Station, as it was called. You would have thought they’d notice sooner. Alas, not the case.

The second story is much bigger news. The Department of Justice recently charged 40 CCP officers with reportedly targeting residents of the United States.

The group, dubbed the 912 Special Project Working Group (or “the Group” as the DOJ calls them more simply), were set up as “a troll farm to attack Chinese dissidents in our country for exercising free speech that the (Chinese communist) government disfavors.” Not only that, but they were given the task of spreading “disinformation and propaganda to sow divisions within the United States.”

But, as I noted above, they went after U.S. citizens with this particular task. This was mostly done through fake social media accounts across a number of U.S.-owned platforms, where they would “harass and intimidate dissidents and advocates for democratic processes in China,” according to The Epoch Times.

There are some interesting questions here. The big one, I feel, is “How could this happen?” Tensions between China and the United States are already at an all-time high, and there’s even a Senate Judiciary Committee looking into the matters at hand.

Not to mention that this was happening while China is conspiring with Russia, and talking directly with Vladimir Putin, to help him with weapons against Ukraine. That, in turn, could aid China for some kind of invasion on the United States. That’s right, this mere infiltration may very well just be the beginning.

But now comes the big question that has me wondering just what’s going on here – why hasn’t President Joe Biden done more about it?

He’s already seemed to show a relaxed effort towards migrants to begin with, having chastised our Border Patrol officers for reported mistreatment (which, by the way, has since been proven false) instead of focusing on illegal citizens getting into our country in record numbers. But now he’s merely letting CCP officers set up residence here without any sort of indication of trouble. Why is that?

More than likely, it’s his own ties to China. My guess is he’s trying not to ruffle any further feathers to anger Xi Jinping and his Party. Or, for that matter, maybe he’s just trying to let the FBI and Department of Justice to step in and be the “good guys” in an effort to make up for their soiled reputation following what they’ve done to our own citizens, including angry parents just sounding off on personal opinions and Christians that have done nothing wrong to this country. Who knows.

I’ll tell you this, though. He needs to do something. Because, otherwise, we’re going to keep hearing these stories about how the Chinese Communist Party is taking up space, even in the smallest towns, in an effort to help their homeland. And that could lead to big trouble down the road as they attempt some sort of response to Taiwan and, for that matter, our own United States. It’s time for Joe to take a stand against this regime, instead of simply letting others handle it at their own leisure.

Because all I need is to hear another story about how they continue to harass and spread misinformation when it’s a situation that could’ve easily been stopped. We have enough trouble with our own government – we don’t need them creating even more.

Michael Letts is the Founder, President, and CEO of InVest USA, a national grassroots non-profit organization that is helping hundreds of communities provide thousands of bulletproof vests for their police forces through educational, public relations, sponsorship, and fundraising programs. He also has over 30 years of law enforcement experience under his belt, hence his pro-police stance for his brothers and sisters in blue.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...ommunist-party-takes-up-residence-in-america/

Baby Yoda

Watchman
Because all I need is to hear another story about how they continue to harass and spread misinformation when it’s a situation that could’ve easily been stopped. We have enough trouble with our own government – we don’t need them creating even more.
:sad

Dan the Elder

If everything were known regarding the Biden Family's financial connections with the CCP, it would probably result in impeachment or possibly even prison time. That is enough to keep Joe Biden "over the barrell". The CCP are experts at bribery and extortion, so I'm not surprised. I'd also be very worried if I didn't know who is really in control. None of it is a surprise to Him and He will use it all to bring about His eternal plan,

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Why China Communists? They are right at home with liberal politics.

Why such lame action from the feds?

They have probably been engaged by the Dems as paid consultants.

TimeWarpWife

Supposedly Russian Communist Nikita Khrushchev stated that Russia wouldn't have to fire a shot to take over the U. S. because it was going to fall from within. Sadly, here we are - there's no difference between the Democrat party and the Communist party. And we are falling "from within" because the CCP owns Biden and whoever is behind him pulling this political puppet's strings. The only thing Khrushchev seems to have been wrong about is who was going to take the U. S. over. He said Communist Russia, but it's looking like it's actually going to be the CCP. Of course, that's 6 of 1 and half-a-dozen of another. You'd think the lamestream media would be investigating as to why so many male Chinese Nationalists are crossing our border, but they have no interest in it. According to a Feb. 2023 report, the increase in these Chinese Nationalists is up 800%. :shocked

Last edited:
Back