The bow of the rider of the white horse

Hidden

I was just ruminating about the meaning of the bow of the rider of the white horse aka the AC. I checked the meaning of bow in both Hebrew and Greek and it turns out it could also mean rainbow in both languages. The word is "qesheth" in Hebrew and it means bow or rainbow. In Greek the word is "toxon" which also means bow, and the term for rainbow is "ouranio toxo", ouraniou or ouranous being the Greek word for heaven where astronomers got the name of the planet Uranus from, but I digress.

Is it possible that the bow of the AC is the LGBTQ+ flag? Rev. 6:2 says a crown was given to him and he went out conquering and to conquer. Could it mean he will initially have a position in the NWO like a commissioner or something, and under the pretext of inclusion and diversity, this little horn will bring the whole world under control? Just something to consider...

I think given the above, this could be the possible meaning of the symbolism in Rev. 6:2:

white - deception
horse - swift, speedy
bow - rainbow
crown - an NWO position that he will hold initially, before he becomes full-fledged beastly AC and the 10 horns hand over their power to him
conquering and to conquer - subjugating nations under the pretext of diversity and inclusion

Hidden

The rainbow is God's covenant to Noah that He will never again kill mankind using a global flood. God gave this covenant right after He blessed Noah and his sons and told them to be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth. (Gen. 9:1)

About a hundred years later God had to force them to disperse because they disobeyed His command to fill the earth and chose to congregate in one particular area instead. I think it is characteristic of satan to invert the meaning of the rainbow and use it to spread his diabolic message of globalism, something that hasn't happened but humanity has been aspiring for since the Tower of Babel about 4,000 years ago.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I was just ruminating about the meaning of the bow of the rider of the white horse aka the AC. I checked the meaning of bow in both Hebrew and Greek and it turns out it could also mean rainbow in both languages. The word is "qesheth" in Hebrew and it means bow or rainbow. In Greek the word is "toxon" which also means bow, and the term for rainbow is "ouranio toxo", ouraniou or ouranous being the Greek word for heaven where astronomers got the name of the planet Uranus from, but I digress.

Is it possible that the bow of the AC is the LGBTQ+ flag? Rev. 6:2 says a crown was given to him and he went out conquering and to conquer. Could it mean he will initially have a position in the NWO like a commissioner or something, and under the pretext of inclusion and diversity, this little horn will bring the whole world under control? Just something to consider...

I think given the above, this could be the possible meaning of the symbolism in Rev. 6:2:

white - deception
horse - swift, speedy
bow - rainbow
crown - an NWO position that he will hold initially, before he becomes full-fledged beastly AC and the 10 horns hand over their power to him
conquering and to conquer - subjugating nations under the pretext of diversity and inclusion
The word "bow" in Revelation 6:2 in Greek is toxon ; defined as , the simplest of fabric.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
The white horse rider will conquer the world with rainbow missiles from platforms in space,
all the while broadcasting inclusion and unicorns. Still, it makes sense in todays world.

I knew those My Little Ponies had a secret agenda...

Also the tribe of Benjamin was a very powerful group of warriors who harbored those homosexual tendencies. [Judges 19]

Interesting ideas Hidden. I have always noted the lack of arrows or a quiver,
however in other context, a bow is like a gun: Bullets are implied.

Revelation 6:2 HCSB
I looked, and there was a white horse. The horseman on it had a bow; a crown was given to him, and he went out as a victor to conquer.

The context still implies the bow is a weapon - to conquer. He may have a rainbow crown, but long range weaponry is his tool of war.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

white - deception
horse - swift, speedy
bow - rainbow

I'm sorry, but that seems like a lot of newspaper exegesis there.

I've never, ever heard any reputable prophecy teacher or scholar suggest the "bow" in Revelation is referring to the rainbow as in the LGBTQ stuff.

I think the best way to apply how the word "bow" is to used here is by applying the Golden Rule of Interpretation from Dr. David L. Cooper and that says basically to take the words at their normal value unless the context indicates that you need to look further into it. The verse is one from Revelation 6 that's focus is the beginning of God's wrath during the Tribulation period. It is talking about the AC sitting on a horse and going forth to conquer. It's been described by scholars as a bow without arrows as the AC will initially by "peace" or "without conflict" conquer many. I think the main ways "bow" is used in the Bible is like a "bow and arrow" and "rainbow", but while you idea might seem plausible on the initial look, I don't think that fits the types of wrath coming from God at the beginning of the Tribulation period. But that is JMHO.

Hidden

You are both correct, Wally and Chris. Now that I have snapped out of it, I agree that the main idea of the verse is bow as in weapon, not rainbow. That's not to say that the AC will not use all the globalist speak such as diversity and inclusion to his advantage, but as far as Rev 6:2 goes, the arrowless bow is more related to weapons of war than rainbow.

Wally

I used to think the AC was gay:

Daniel 11:37-39 New King James Version

37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

Studying commentary, this phrase can refer to the Desire of Women... to be the mother of the Messiah".

This does make a different understanding of this verse. The AC has no regard for Messiah. He could still be gay but when looking at the context of the verse, its talking about faith - Jewish faith - belief in Jehovah, in God and His prophesied Messiah.​

This may be the influence on the HCSB rendering:

37 He will not show regard for the gods of his fathers, the god longed for by women, or for any other god, because he will magnify himself above all.

CHRIS, Do you have a Dr Kelly/ other article on this?

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
As I was reading the OP I was struck at how in the bible the color white is often associated with purity or righteousness (such as in Revelation 3). In this case of Revelation I wonder if the white color of the horse is a type of false righteousness or coming in the name of a supposedly 'righteous' reason in the world's eyes?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
As I was reading the OP I was struck at how in the bible the color white is often associated with purity or righteousness (such as in Revelation 3). In this case of Revelation I wonder if the white color of the horse is a type of false righteousness or coming in the name of a supposedly 'righteous' reason in the world's eyes?
The ac like :diablo knows the color white represents purity or righteousness. He is distorting/twisting its true meaning because he is against what is true. He is a copy cat of :fish. Revelation 19:14 The armies of the Lord which were in heaven followed him( :fish ) on white horses clothed in fine linen white and clean.

Last edited:

Wally

Hitler was puritanical.
I suspect the AC will be similar, espousing a false purity that somehow encompasses debauchery or worse, justified indulgence in anything because he is "pure".

1 John 1:8 HCSB
If we say, “We have no sin,” we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
I used to think the AC was gay:

Daniel 11:37-39 New King James Version

37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

Studying commentary, this phrase can refer to the Desire of Women... to be the mother of the Messiah".

This does make a different understanding of this verse. The AC has no regard for Messiah. He could still be gay but when looking at the context of the verse, its talking about faith - Jewish faith - belief in Jehovah, in God and His prophesied Messiah.​

This may be the influence on the HCSB rendering:

37 He will not show regard for the gods of his fathers, the god longed for by women, or for any other god, because he will magnify himself above all.

CHRIS, Do you have a Dr Kelly/ other article on this?
I have read that article before and I agree. Dan 11 37 is not talking about sexual preference. The audience is also Jewish so they would get whats being said.

I don't know how the ACs personality will be other than he will be a man of sin so I am sure he will partake in all types of disgusting behavior.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
he will be a man of sin so I am sure he will partake in all types of disgusting behavio
Without the Holy Spirit, I think disgusting behavior will be the norm
Look at the beheading of Christians.
If this is acceptable, what could possibly be off limits---especially in the sexual aspect???
Since the Jews have their Temple and 'messiah', perhaps their behavior may be less atrocious? I don't know since it is the time of Jacob's Trouble.
I think the AC will display wickedness on a whole new level

athenasius

white - deception
horse - swift, speedy
bow - rainbow

You are both correct, Wally and Chris. Now that I have snapped out of it, I agree that the main idea of the verse is bow as in weapon, not rainbow. That's not to say that the AC will not use all the globalist speak such as diversity and inclusion to his advantage, but as far as Rev 6:2 goes, the arrowless bow is more related to weapons of war than rainbow.

You might be interested in something Chuck Missler wrote. He took the word bow and went in another direction with it-- not into the LGBTQ gang but he was exploring the nature and characteristics of the AC.

It's a book by Chuck Missler called Behold a White Horse: The coming world leader.

Much of the book is repeated in a Koinonia House video on YT where Chuck does a series of teaching on the 4 horses.

In Chapter 4 Chuck goes in depth on the law of first mention which is an important bible study principle--it's how we are able to see who the woman is in Revelation--we go back to Joseph's dream and Jacob's interpretation.

In this case the word bow or qesheth does mean bow as in archery AND rainbow.

But a quick aside, even though the LGBTQ crowd have stolen the rainbow, they removed one of the seven colours. The colour indigo which is part of the traditional rainbow is missing. Originally it added an eighth but then they dropped that for six. From a Biblical number significance point of view that is interesting that they were allergic to the traditional 7 colours and 7 is found thru the whole Bible speaking of fulness or completeness. 6 is linked to man and sin. https://www.britannica.com/story/how-did-the-rainbow-flag-become-a-symbol-of-lgbt-pride

Back to the bow.

first mention is not in reference to fighting or war but as a COVENANT. Genesis 9:13

The key event in the AC's life is making a false Covenant! Daniel 9:27 referred to by Jesus in Mark 13:14

Chuck goes on to mention the use of the bow in the hands of a hunter and that brings another first mention-- Nimrod the first world leader who is the first use of the word
tsah'-yid

From a form of H
tsah'-yid

From a form of H6679 and meaning the same; the chase; also game (thus taken); (generally) lunch (especially for a journey): - X catcheth, food, X hunter, (that which he took in) hunting, venison, victuals.

And H6679 is tsûd

tsood

A primitive root; to lie alongside (that is, in wait); by implication to catch an animal (figuratively men); (denominative from H6718) to victual (for a journey): - chase, hunt, sore, take (provision).

The first world prince is Nimrod, ruling from Babel when God scatters the people

The last world prince the AC when the people once again gather, and the city of that evil one is Babylon.

There is a repetition and symmetry there that strikes the eye.

I'll quote Chuck here:
The bow offers a number of symbols. It represents a covenant. It also represents the hunter. The first "hunter we find is Nimrod the Assyrian, the first world leader. The final world leader wil have the same symbol as the hunter. He's also called the Assyrian.

The bow therefore also identifies this rider on a white horse with Nimrod, the mighty hunter who rebelled against God.

Chuck goes on to explain this further but it's worth taking a moment to dissect the phrase "before the Lord". It's an idiom that doesn't translate into English and the meaning of that phrase is not that Nimrod started out following God but rather he rebelled against God and led others to do likewise.

Ken Johnson and Chuck Missler go into this in depth, it's just an interesting side note to keep in mind.

And yes the White Horse aspect is one of deception. He is purposefully deceptive--coming in like Christ will on a white horse to deceive the nations. White is the colour of purity and righteousness, and this one rides in on false righteousness.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
You might be interested in something Chuck Missler wrote. He took the word bow and went in another direction with it-- not into the LGBTQ gang but he was exploring the nature and characteristics of the AC.

It's a book by Chuck Missler called Behold a White Horse: The coming world leader.

Much of the book is repeated in a Koinonia House video on YT where Chuck does a series of teaching on the 4 horses.

In Chapter 4 Chuck goes in depth on the law of first mention which is an important bible study principle--it's how we are able to see who the woman is in Revelation--we go back to Joseph's dream and Jacob's interpretation.

But a quick aside, even though the LGBTQ crowd have stolen the rainbow, they removed one of the seven colours. The colour indigo which is part of the traditional rainbow is missing. Originally it added an eighth but then they dropped that for six. From a Biblical number significance point of view that is interesting that they were allergic to the traditional 7 colours and 7 is found thru the whole Bible speaking of fulness or completeness. 6 is linked to man and sin. https://www.britannica.com/story/how-did-the-rainbow-flag-become-a-symbol-of-lgbt-pride

Back to the bow.

first mention is not in reference to fighting or war but as a COVENANT. Genesis 9:13

The key event in the AC's life is making a false Covenant! Daniel 9:27 referred to by Jesus in Mark 13:14

Chuck goes on to mention the use of the bow in the hands of a hunter and that brings another first mention-- Nimrod the first world leader who is the first use of the word
tsah'-yid

From a form of H
tsah'-yid

From a form of H6679 and meaning the same; the chase; also game (thus taken); (generally) lunch (especially for a journey): - X catcheth, food, X hunter, (that which he took in) hunting, venison, victuals.

And H6679 is tsûd

tsood

A primitive root; to lie alongside (that is, in wait); by implication to catch an animal (figuratively men); (denominative from H6718) to victual (for a journey): - chase, hunt, sore, take (provision).

The first world prince is Nimrod, ruling from Babel when God scatters the people

The last world prince the AC when the people once again gather, and the city of that evil one is Babylon.

I'll quote Chuck here:
The bow offers a number of symbols. It represents a covenant. It also represents the hunter. The first "hunter we find is Nimrod the Assyrian, the first world leader. The final world leader wil have the same symbol as the hunter. He's also called the Assyrian.

The bow therefore also identifies this rider on a white horse with Nimrod, the mighty hunter who rebelled against God.

Chuck goes on to explain this further but it's worth taking a moment to dissect the phrase "before the Lord". It's an idiom that doesn't translate into English and the meaning of that phrase is not that Nimrod started out following God but rather he rebelled against God and led others to do likewise.

Ken Johnson and Chuck Missler go into this in depth, it's just an interesting side note to keep in mind.

And yes the White Horse aspect is one of deception. He is purposefully deceptive--coming in like Christ will on a white horse to deceive the nations. White is the colour of purity and righteousness, and this one rides in on false righteousness.
Very :) interesting thanks :thumbup:thumbup Margery for sharing. It makes a lot of sense explaining the :bible meaning of the bow.

Hidden

Back to the bow.

tsah'-yid

From a form of H
tsah'-yid

And H6679 is tsûd

tsood

I'll quote Chuck here:

Thank you for chiming in, Margery! The bow symbolizing a covenant makes a lot of sense.

I believe the rider of the four horses is the same person. He is the Antichrist. His arrival spells disaster on earth. First he comes with a bow, which, as you posted, is very likely symbolizing a covenant, particularly a covenant with Israel. Next, he comes with a sword, and it means there will be massive murder, killings, genocide and wars around the world. Then he is seen holding a pair of scales. His coming would rattle all markets and send the prices of goods through the roof. Next he is named Death, which is Thanatos or Thanos in Greek, and he brings Hades, the underworld with him, which I take to mean that the veil between the physical and the demonic realm is somehow lifted and there is massive deaths everywhere.

Back