The anointing

Milly_Light

Hi everyone. I believe we are all anointed differently. Some are anointed to write and others are anointed to preach. I heard a sermon on TV last week that people who feel a warm sensation after being prayed for are actually experiencing the anointing.

For example me, when I sing worship and praising songs, I sometimes feel a hot sensation moving in my belly or my hands . Sometimes it's like fire in my body flowing around. Sometimes when I pray, I experience the hot sensation.

I don't actually know what it means or what is happening. But I too think it's the anointing. Do any of you ever experience it and what does it mean?

Judy4Jesus

God is GOOD!
Hi everyone. I believe we are all anointed differently. Some are anointed to write and others are anointed to preach. I heard a sermon on TV last week that people who feel a warm sensation after being prayed for are actually experiencing the anointing.

For example me, when I sing worship and praising songs, I sometimes feel a hot sensation moving in my belly or my hands . Sometimes it's like fire in my body flowing around. Sometimes when I pray, I experience the hot sensation.

I don't actually know what it means or what is happening. But I too think it's the anointing. Do any of you ever experience it and what does it mean?
I have an incredible experience during both of those you mentioned for you...but for me, I melt and big drippy tears just come pouring and my heart pounds a bit. I feel so loved...I sing praise of love and gratitude songs loudly in the shower...I think sometimes I'm wetter from my tears than from the shower head! :)
I think since God made each of us sooo unique, so are the emotions, gifts and talents He has anointed/blessed us with. Just such a deep connection with each of His children. :hug

Milly_Light

I have an incredible experience during both of those you mentioned for you...but for me, I melt and big drippy tears just come pouring and my heart pounds a bit. I feel so loved...I sing praise of love and gratitude songs loudly in the shower...I think sometimes I'm wetter from my tears than from the shower head! :)
I think since God made each of us sooo unique, so are the emotions, gifts and talents He has anointed/blessed us with. Just such a deep connection with each of His children. :hug

Thanks for sharing your experience. I believe it's normal for a born again believer to experience it. God loves us so much. I agree with you that we are both unique. God bless you.