Thanksgiving dinner!!!

Leigh

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Sorry for quoting my own post, but I wanted to update you on Dave's pneumonia. He got worse and was admitted to the hospital last night. He's expected to be in there until at least Saturday. The IV meds, breathing treatments, and oxygen are helping him and keeping him more comfortable. He sounded good on the phone this morning, praise God. He asked for lots of pie when we all go visit him later. That can be arranged. :)

So some of the first things I'm thankful for this morning are things like hospitals, medications, doctors and nurses, medical testing, and everything else the Lord uses to help us and heal us, and also, your prayers.
Oh no, just now seeing this and am continuing to pray. :prayI’m so sorry that Dave had to be admitted, but thankful he sounded better when you spoke to him on the phone. Please update whenever you get the chance. :hug

GoldenEagle

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Sorry for quoting my own post, but I wanted to update you on Dave's pneumonia. He got worse and was admitted to the hospital last night. He's expected to be in there until at least Saturday. The IV meds, breathing treatments, and oxygen are helping him and keeping him more comfortable. He sounded good on the phone this morning, praise God. He asked for lots of pie when we all go visit him later. That can be arranged. :)

So some of the first things I'm thankful for this morning are things like hospitals, medications, doctors and nurses, medical testing, and everything else the Lord uses to help us and heal us, and also, your prayers.
:pray:pray:pray❤️

Soulpatch325

We decided to try something new and keep it simple. Found a crockpot meal that included turkey, veggies and stuffing. Prepped it and let it slow cook all day while we went hiking and got a workout in then came home for an awesome, albeit small thanksgiving meal. But it was tasty, healthy and easy to clean up afterwards :smile2

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
He came home yesterday and continues to recuperate.
Thanks and praise to the Lord, and thank you all for your prayers.

:bighug
Glad :D to hear your husband is home and :pray he will be much better soon. :bighugWe had a nice Thanksgiving with yummy food turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and King's Hawaaian Sweet Rolls.

Back