Thankful

SarahRose

That's my girl River :) She's a two-year-old husky mixed with who knows what. She was rescued from California during the 2020 wildfires and brought up to Washington when she was three months old. My husband and I went to the rescue coordinator to see her and we instantly fell in love. We also have an almost 10-year-old miniature dachshund named Rascal, and he sure is rascally (but also super cuddly). He and River are quite the pair.

Do you have any pets, Everlasting Life?

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
That's my girl River :) She's a two-year-old husky mixed with who knows what. She was rescued from California during the 2020 wildfires and brought up to Washington when she was three months old. My husband and I went to the rescue coordinator to see her and we instantly fell in love. We also have an almost 10-year-old miniature dachshund named Rascal, and he sure is rascally (but also super cuddly). He and River are quite the pair.

Do you have any pets, Everlasting Life?

Yes, we have a cat that we've realized is actually a small dog in a cat's body. :lol

Food in packages are often teared into, including pies. Ripping up boxes with his teeth and chewing on doors to get out happens.

Anything digestible is not sacred, including meds, which we've had to take to vet for. We're just waiting for small barking noises to start emerging. :lol

But, he's an affectionate cat, loves my daughter to pieces and is stinkin cute, especially when playing around.

Ok, SaraRose, I see you ask loaded questions. :lol

Just teasin..... :)

SarahRose

Yes, we have a cat that we've realized is actually a small dog in a cat's body. :lol

Food in packages are often teared into, including pies. Ripping up boxes with his teeth and chewing on doors to get out happens.

Anything digestible is not sacred, including meds, which we've had to take to vet for. We're just waiting for small barking noises to start emerging. :lol

But, he's an affectionate cat, loves my daughter to pieces and is stinkin cute, especially when playing around.

Ok, SaraRose, I see you ask loaded questions. :lol

Just teasin..... :)
That's too funny! If I weren't scared about what my dogs might do, I think I'd like to have a cat. Preferably one like yours that might also secretly be a dog. :lol

Mocha Latte

:welcome I’m so happy you joined us and are part of God’s family now!
However, I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. That is so incredibly tough. It sure feels like a lot is going on in the world right now, both world-wide as well as on the individual level. God will see you through and you are blessed that you know you’ll see your parents again.

I also like that you have a heart for animals! :thedog

SarahRose

:welcome I’m so happy you joined us and are part of God’s family now!
However, I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. That is so incredibly tough. It sure feels like a lot is going on in the world right now, both world-wide as well as on the individual level. God will see you through and you are blessed that you know you’ll see your parents again.

I also like that you have a heart for animals! :thedog
Hi Mocha Latte! I love that name :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and kind words. I really appreciate it. :hug

It really does feel like so much is happening…