Testimony of my cancer journey and how God used it to open my eyes.

Mikedexion

Wow, what a journey and a testimony you've been through. Your story is probably helping someone already thank you so much for sharing. God is so great! Yes he never lets us get too far and is with us all day, everyday. Stay strong Amity and congrats on your future wedding! May God continue to richly bless you and keep you!

Berni

Your testimony is heart wrenching and made me cry. I have a lot of serious health issues but they pale in comparison to what you have been through. Thanks for sharing, it has helped me put things into a different perspective. May the Lord Bless you always and forever.

Amity

Bernie,

Thank you very much. Even supposedly minor health problems can be very burdensome. I will pray for yours. :hug

I believe we all have our own burdens and crosses to bare. God will not give us more than we can stand and my own trials and Godly sorrows don't make me any stronger, wiser, long suffering, or deserving of any kind of extolement. I believe they are merely a rather embarrassing reflection of just how stubborn I was. I like to joke that it took hurricane force winds to finally knock me off that fence. Lol.

Berni

Bernie,

Thank you very much. Even supposedly minor health problems can be very burdensome. I will pray for yours. :hug

I believe we all have our own burdens and crosses to bare. God will not give us more than we can stand and my own trials and Godly sorrows don't make me any stronger, wiser, long suffering, or deserving of any kind of extolement. I believe they are merely a rather embarrassing reflection of just how stubborn I was. I like to joke that it took hurricane force winds to finally knock me off that fence. Lol.
Thanks Amity

I will also pray for yours. Praying for all the Blessings, peace and the love of our Lord to be with you always and for your forthcoming marriage to be happy and full of love joy and peace. Love from your sister in Christ.

Amity

Thanks Amity

I will also pray for yours. Praying for all the Blessings, peace and the love of our Lord to be with you always and for your forthcoming marriage to be happy and full of love joy and peace. Love from your sister in Christ.

I can't say anything sweeter than that so I am just going to say Ditto!! :bighug

Sowen

Isn’t it amazing how blind we can be—even when we’re going through so much pain and suffering—before we finally see the light?

It truly is a testimony to God’s great love, mercy, grace, and patience with us. And really highlights our need for Christ.

God bless you, sister, and I pray you feel better. :hug

I'm looking for ways to serve God, but my stamina is about 5 minutes.
You can already do one of the most powerful things a Christian can do: Pray!

Be a prayer warrior! From the lost to the saved, we’re all in desperate need of prayer.

Amity

Isn’t it amazing how blind we can be—even when we’re going through so much pain and suffering—before we finally see the light?

It truly is a testimony to God’s great love, mercy, grace, and patience with us. And really highlights our need for Christ.

God bless you, sister, and I pray you feel better. :hug

You can already do one of the most powerful things a Christian can do: Pray!

Be a prayer warrior! From the lost to the saved, we’re all in desperate need of prayer.

Yes it is! I look back on myself and see an immature toddler. Praying - that I do! I may not post a lot because my internet is terrible lately, but I do read and say prayers for a lot of people and situations. For the time being it's about all I can do. Thank you for the well wishes.

:hug