Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead

Discussion in 'SERMONS - Preacher's Pulpit' started by Watching and Waiting, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Watching and Waiting

Watching and Waiting Well-Known Member

I have just listened and read along to this sermon, Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead again.
    It has been a few years since I last heard it and I am sure it is more relevant today than it was then.
    Many of you are likely familiar with it, but I thought you might enjoy it again. If you google the sermon title you'll find the recording online.
    Here you go my friends:
    http://www.heavenreigns.com/pdf/ten_shekels.pdf

Kaatje and Walter Kerr like this.
  2. Walter Kerr

Walter Kerr Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this W & W. You say
    but I had not heard of it before. I first saw the post a few weeks ago but today was the first chance I had to listen to it. What a challenge it is! I have downloaded the transcript and will review it, but it scares me. Despite that, I am so glad that you posted it W & W, thank you dear sister.

3. Watching and Waiting

Watching and Waiting Well-Known Member

You are so welcome Walter. :hug How are you? I miss seeing you on the board.
    It is a very challenging listen, but so worth it. I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

Walter Kerr likes this.
  4. Walter Kerr

Walter Kerr Well-Known Member

Thanks W & W. A few Sundays ago we had a visiting choir and they sung "Blessed Assurance." For some reason I had a vision of pink butterflies fluttering about as they sang. I can't imagine why.

Watching and Waiting likes this.