‘Teen Takeover’ terrorizes Chicago as hundreds of teenagers destroy property, attack tourists" Fox News

Joseph The Carpenter

A truck arrives at a DC in Chicago for a delivery and parks the truck, driver walks to the guard shack to check in. When he walks back the truck is gone. Video shows two men break the window and drive off in less then three minutes. All GPS tracking, iPhone, tablet,even trailer tracking jammed. This happened last night. Police said there have been quite a few like that.
Last week three armored cars were robbed in one day.
Call the police?
The mayor-elect and new police commissioner want an officer charged with murder for shooting a thirteen year old who pointed a gun at the officer.
People have a right to live in a place that supports their values.

TrustinHim

A truck arrives at a DC in Chicago for a delivery and parks the truck, driver walks to the guard shack to check in. When he walks back the truck is gone. Video shows two men break the window and drive off in less then three minutes. All GPS tracking, iPhone, tablet,even trailer tracking jammed. This happened last night. Police said there have been quite a few like that.
Last week three armored cars were robbed in one day.
Call the police?
The mayor-elect and new police commissioner want an officer charged with murder for shooting a thirteen year old who pointed a gun at the officer.
People have a right to live in a place that supports their values.
That's a pretty sophisticated theft ring, not your usual smash and grab thugs.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
This is only a slight view of what’s to come. Feeling how I do watching this stuff unfold, gives me a chill thinking about how much worse this is going to get. I’m really hoping we are out of here soon. Focusing on my family and a friend helping them digest the world today and the signs of the end times. I’m praying more and more everyday they are saved and I get to happily hug them as soon as the rapture happens. If some aren’t there, Lord give me peace in my heart to accept it.

After the Rapture I can envision people breaking into empty homes to steal whatever they can once they figure out many have disappeared. After they get a taste of that they'll probably continue to break into any homes, occupied or not to continue the lawlessness. The world has become a horrible taste, but as some have said, this evil is only a taste of what is going to fall upon the world when the man of lawlessness starts running things.

Neohistory

After the Rapture I can envision people breaking into empty homes to steal whatever they can once they figure out many have disappeared. After they get a taste of that they'll probably continue to break into any homes, occupied or not to continue the lawlessness. The world has become a horrible taste, but as some have said, this evil is only a taste of what is going to fall upon the world when the man of lawlessness starts running things.
Over the years, I’ve felt the Lord has put it on my heart to stock up on some things. I really don’t feel they are for me, and what you said rings true to how I feel about it. I’ve placed a Bible on top of the food stuff out in plain view, and I’m going to write a letter for whoever uses the supplies, in hopes they understand why these supplies are there in front of them. It’s not by my doing, but I truly feel it is the will of the Lord. Hope it encourages whoever finds it and trust in Jesus.

bigmoose

A child of the King
In my view the answer is simple. These people were not raised in God fearing and worshiping families. They were not instilled with Godly values. Their view of life is not to be men or women for others... but for self, taking by force what their appetite desires and leaving more despair and destruction in their path.

You are spot on TT. When the Father says... "Go get the Church..." things will change in a twinkling of the eye. Those who have the Spirit of Truth in their hearts are gone... now the depraved are free to do as they will. Lawlessness will run all things leaving only despair and destruction on the earth... for ALL good things are of God!

TimeWarpWife

The new lunatic mayor also claims that these rioters were just a bunch of "silly kids out enjoying the great weather." When I was a kid/teenager, going out to enjoy the great weather meant doing things like batting a tennis ball back and forth at the end of our street, riding bikes, or simply sitting outside talking. It sure didn't include rioting, looting, murder, and assault like these "silly kids" were doing.

Back