‘Teen Takeover’ terrorizes Chicago as hundreds of teenagers destroy property, attack tourists" Fox News

Dan the Elder

'Hundreds of teenagers stormed the streets of downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, attacking bystanders and sending panicked tourists running from the sound of gunfire.

"Where are their parents at? That's my question," a woman who identified as a Chicago native told Fox 32 as the unruly scene played out in downtown Chicago on Saturday night.

Fox 32 cameras captured video of teenagers crowding the streets and police seeking to restore order to the area.'"

**** As we watched the video with this report, I told my wife "We are getting a preview of what the world will be like in "The Great Tribulation" period. Now it is happening in Chicago and I'm sure it will lead to "copycats" in other big cities -- but when all restraining influence is gone, it will spread everywhere! Are we already in "The Great Trib? No - First, the rapture -- then the "revealing" of the antichrist. When he signs a seven year agreement with Israel - the seven-year clock will begin. I'm praying you and I won't be here!! God Bless, Dan

NewWine2020

And of course the Mayor elect has warned against vilifying the youth.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...akeover-chaos-not-constructive-demonize-youth
If Obama had a son...again. Way to vote Chicago, I knew you could do worse than Lori Lughtfoot if you really dug down and you did not disappoint.

These "repressed people" need to experience some actual police brutality. We could import some Israeli police/IDF who have experience with Palestinian Intifadas.

It will only get worse if they continue to excuse evil choices.

Cross Talk

As it was in the days of Noah...

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. 13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth. Gen. 6:11-13

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Heathenistic ways and heathenistic days such as the last before the great coming Tribulation.
Lawlessness.
Pure unbridled insanity.
It will only wax worse.
Soon, four riders will be approaching and the winds begin to howl...

Best to be sealed in Christ through Christ for the glory of Christ .
✝️

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Of course it must be understood: we have made them.

We the majority, the voters, the representative administrators, the business,

who passed responsibility onto unqualified people, who horded lucre, who sent jobs abroad, and purged schools of God and what other hope was left,

who tell people they are too stupid to even know if they are boy or girl,

who vilify police and reward criminals by putting them back on the street - to improve their talents,

we the godless and self proclaimed blameless, made them all.

And those who struggle seeking righteousness are reduced to armed conflict or escape.

Sadly the escape will happen, and the armed conflict will be absolute and total with only One Victor - Christ.
Now is a good time to surrender to Grace while you can.

NewWine2020

Who really knows what is going on? Why are they out there protesting? Who are they and where are they from? Are they from two parent homes?

Just watched some coverage of the event on YouTube. It's literally just punks and thugs wrecking havoc (and having the time of their lives) because no one had the stones to stop them.

Chicago PD...worthless, cowardly and corrupt, probably on the take $$$ and committing crime themselves when they can, just like their politicians.

A bunch of honest mounted cops with dogs and an armored vehicle with a water cannon could have probably cleared the streets in less than an hour but the thugs seem to belong to a protected class of victims because of the pigment of their skin.

I'm sure if it was conservatives (which the media seem to think consist solely of white males) that dogs and tear gas would have deployed immediately. (And afterwards, confederate flags and Nazi regalia would be "found at the scene"..)

I'm just so sick a d tired of seeing our govts obvious bias against our kind while they bend over to accommodate actual criminals.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Knock-out game on steroids :furious :rant :mad :wild

:mad Why didn't the police do something? What are they being paid for? Especially since they knew about it beforehand :tappingfoot
(if I had allowed something like this to happen in any of the jurisdictions where I worked, I would have been buried under the jail and they would have thrown away the key, even if there had only been one or two of us on duty)

:soapbox :frust Most importantly, WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? :apostasy :banning

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Neohistory

This is only a slight view of what’s to come. Feeling how I do watching this stuff unfold, gives me a chill thinking about how much worse this is going to get. I’m really hoping we are out of here soon. Focusing on my family and a friend helping them digest the world today and the signs of the end times. I’m praying more and more everyday they are saved and I get to happily hug them as soon as the rapture happens. If some aren’t there, Lord give me peace in my heart to accept it.

Released

This is Jesus saying "get into your Bibles!"

Of course we know this will be just a taste of what will happen during the Tribulation, or shortly after the Rapture as nations panic. Jesus is giving non-Christians all the warning they could get, while reminding us He is on His way. Look up!

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I haven't watched the video but from @Dan the Elder 's description, it sounds like a scene from a 3rd world country.

I hate lawlessness! I stand behind law enforcement and detest seeing their hands tied!!
All these years I have read about the gangs and violence in other nations, kids with guns terrorizing citizens, raping and pillaging.
Is this the behavior that we can look forward to, leading up to the Trib...in America?????
My how things have changed in the past few years. It's amazing how quickly lawlessness has become acceptable.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I haven't watched the video but from @Dan the Elder 's description, it sounds like a scene from a 3rd world country.

I hate lawlessness! I stand behind law enforcement and detest seeing their hands tied!!
All these years I have read about the gangs and violence in other nations, kids with guns terrorizing citizens, raping and pillaging.
Is this the behavior that we can look forward to, leading up to the Trib...in America?????
My how things have changed in the past few years. It's amazing how quickly lawlessness has become acceptable.
I agree.
Lets be honest here folks, if it were white pro-life individuals with signs supporting life they would be threatened or actually arrested.
Mayor demon Nastyfoot would call them domestic terrorists .
Make no mistake about it.
Look at the crime statistics in Chicago and you can clearly see who the criminals and majority of the murderers are and the consistent theme attatched to it.
These brazen criminals were given a free pass to unleash their individual and collective wicked ways.
But, no one is suppose to notice muchless say anything , lest they be labeled a racist bigot.

Nothing , but madness, sheer madness and lawlessness.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

It has never been as bad as now I believe that is more signs that shows time is drawing near to go home. :raptureKeep looking :thumbup :thumbup up our redemption draweth nigh.

Back