Tech Companies Put Billions Into Startups Aiming to Harvest the Blood of Children

Footsteps

Can we sweep by the “It’s a small world” attraction at uber-woke Walt Disney Land in Cali and raze that abomination of a ride to the ground while we’re at it? (It’s basically a celebration of the NWO if you look hard enuff!) :)
Of course. One feature of "ruling the nations with a rod of iron" will be confinement of NWO leaders to this ride, renamed IT'S A VOMIT-INDUCING WORLD. Minimum ride term: one year.

Footsteps

Footsteps can I look like that young, blonde, beautiful woman in Game of Thrones on my horse?
I can relax now. I will enjoy the spectacle from the air, looking like a true warrior.
I may even throw a few fire balls at Bill Gate's head.
Of course. Your glorified body has an infinite number of fashion looks designed to be appropriate for every occasion.
You will have a turn at addressing Bill Gates after his release from the remodeled Disney ride "It's a Vomit-Inducing World".

newtofaith

Oh good. I may even javelin a few hundred large vaccines at his head too...as well as some microsoft computers.
Then, once in hell, God could play the 'It's a vomit-inducing world' music at full volume so that all the globalists can listen to it for eternity. They'd really love that.

alisani

Oh good. I may even javelin a few hundred large vaccines at his head too...as well as some microsoft computers.
Then, once in hell, God could play the 'It's a vomit-inducing world' music at full volume so that all the globalists can listen to it for eternity. They'd really love that.
Make sure the pcs are all loaded with Microsoft 10 please. That'll really get the message across. lol

ShilohRose

God apparently made the decision that He would not allow mankind to live forever in a sinful mortal state. From the world of genetics, it is estimated that, at the present rate of the deterioration of the human genome, it is dubious that many humans (as presently configured) if any at all, will survive after 2100. Population geneticists know about this, but they will not speak openly of it. Geneticist, John Sanford, Ph.D. speaks of the problem with the genomes of all plants (over 50% of all plant species to have ever lived are now extinct), animals and humans. There is now evidence that ALL are continuing to deteriorate at an accelerating rate. The Prophet Hosea makes reference to the birds, animals and fish dying en masse in the Last Days (see Hosea 4:3) And, in the opinion of Sanford, no amount of gene-tinkering by scientists will alter the prognosis.

We live in a dying world. Death was invited by the rebellion of mankind.

ETA: By the way, those who point out that Adam and Eve did not die when they rebelled, don't understand that the ancestral pair began the process of dying in the moment that they fell into sin.
It sounds like the Lord is going to allow mankind to run his course until nearly the end.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It sounds like the Lord is going to allow mankind to run his course until nearly the end.
God is giving people more time to repent not willing that any should perish. I :pray that last person that needs to be saved does so very soon! :thumbup:thumbup The Father knows the day and hour of the :rapturerapture then he will tell Jesus it is time to get your children! :rapture

Wings Like Eagles

Oh yes the cabal will fall. I am going to learn how to ride a horse with great dexterity when I get to heaven as I plan to ride to the front of the throng of saints to see Jesus dispose of them.
I apologise now if it's me jumping over your horse to get to the front. :howdy
Actually it is all very unlikely as I'm a little scared of horses so I'll probably be at the back on a donkey or being dragged along the ground desperately holding onto the reins screaming 'wait for me!'
Actually, I think we will be watching from somewhere, as those who belong to Satan are deposed from earthly rule. But, I'm with the theologians who say that "the Armies of Heaven" (who ride behind King Jesus as He comes in the Second Coming) will be a host of His holy angels. In the OT, the phrase "Armies of Heaven" seemed to refer to the holy angels. The O.T. also refers to the "Captain of the Host [of Heaven]. The title "Captain of the Host" was thought to be a Messianic figure in the original Jewish commentaries (before the time of Christ). Jesus told His disciples in the Garden of Gethsemane that He could have called for 72,000 holy angels to defend Him and that the Father would have immediately sent them. Matthew 26:53) Modern weapons of the Satanic hordes won't have a chance against 72,000 of God's holy angels. Count on it.

I may be wrong and we will be following Jesus as He returns to earth for the Battle of Armageddon. In which case, we'd just better polish up our weapons of war from Ephesians 6: the Helmet of Salvation which keeps our minds from being buffeted about by "every wind of doctrine"(also Hebrews 5:9 and Philippians 4:7); the Breastplate of Righteousness, protecting our hearts from the attacks of the Accuser (one of Satan's designations) over our lack of total righteousness. We are defended solely by the righteousness of Christ (Philippians 3:9); the Shield of Faith to fend off the stinging darts of the enemy of our souls (Hebrews 12:2); the Belt of Truth (John 14:6--it supports the Sword of the Spirit--John 6:63--which is the word of God spread abroad in us) Without being convinced that the Bible is Truth, our swords will fall to the ground and get trampled by the enemy; and finally, the Shoes of the Gospel of Peace--Galatians 5:16--which carry us to the spiritual battle.

Last edited: