Tech Companies Put Billions Into Startups Aiming to Harvest the Blood of Children

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Hey, TT. This is off the subject, but Chaser reported that there was a 5.5 earthquake in the Anchorage area this a.m. Did you feel it in Fairbanks?

There was a MAG 5.5 near Healy earlier this week which is closer to Fairbanks than to Anchorage. I didn't feel it but news sources said it could be felt from Fairbanks to Anchorage.

NewWine2020

The the other week a friend that I respect very much, asked me to watch The fall of the Cabal to see what I thought. I had no idea that it was a Qanon documentary as I would NEVER have watched it if I had known as I have read about their movement and I thought they sounded extremely suspect.
I watched one episode, then another etc and I have to say that the evidence presented was not just unsettling and traumatising, it was powerful.
I do NOT recommend watching it as it is so disturbing and sickening that unless you have a VERY strong constitution it will haunt you (I have been able to put it to the back of my mind but my friend is damaged by what she has seen) but I do think that there are things going on that we are not aware of that are deeply deeply satanic and sinister.
So, when I saw this headline about the tech industry funding 'young' blood I wasn't surprised but I was terrified.
God will not tolerate this for long.

I still feel like "QAnon" is a prank or a psyOp to mess with conservatives and/or paint anyone who suspects the truth as a lunatic (the way they ruined Alex Jones) but many of the issues they harp on are 100% legit.

I think if the people knew even a little bit about what goes on with many celebs and politicians they would be horified beyond belief. God made the earth and is sovreign but w/o a doubt, satan IS "the god of this world"

It's spooky.

Wings Like Eagles

I still feel like "QAnon" is a prank or a psyOp to mess with conservatives and/or paint anyone who suspects the truth as a lunatic (the way they ruined Alex Jones) but many of the issues they harp on are 100% legit.

I think if the people knew even a little bit about what goes on with many celebs and politicians they would be horified beyond belief. G made the earth and is sovreign but w/o a doubt, satan IS "the god of this world"

It's spooky.
I've seen enough evidence (not from QAnon) that there is some substance to what is being said about the Luciferians. No normal person wants to believe that there are such goings on, but, what has been revealed about Jeffrey Epstein and his followers, indicates that there is something very dark afoot. But that would certainly make sense from a biblical point of view. We are told in the Book of Revelation that Satan, knowing that he has little time left to drag souls to hell, brings terror because of his great rage.

Nemophilist

I wonder if there's any truth to the internet rumour that those at the top of the globalist hierarchy commune with demons who have convinced the hapless fools that they are "aliens" and not evil spiritual beings.
If true we shouldn't be surprised. There is apparently NO satanic low to which they won't stoop. God's righteous anger must be building and building. :fear

castcrowns

This topic is proof of why God, in His infinite knowledge, did not allow Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life.

I've heard it said that if they did, then they would live in the flesh forever, but in the fallen state with no hope of redemption.
That they would age until their flesh rotted off their bones and remain as living skeletons.

Eewww.

Wings Like Eagles

This topic is proof of why God, in His infinite knowledge, did not allow Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life.

I've heard it said that if they did, then they would live in the flesh forever, but in the fallen state with no hope of redemption.
That they would age until their flesh rotted off their bones and remain as living skeletons.

Eewww.
God apparently made the decision that He would not allow mankind to live forever in a sinful mortal state. From the world of genetics, it is estimated that, at the present rate of the deterioration of the human genome, it is dubious that many humans (as presently configured) if any at all, will survive after 2100. Population geneticists know about this, but they will not speak openly of it. Geneticist, John Sanford, Ph.D. speaks of the problem with the genomes of all plants (over 50% of all plant species to have ever lived are now extinct), animals and humans. There is now evidence that ALL are continuing to deteriorate at an accelerating rate. The Prophet Hosea makes reference to the birds, animals and fish dying en masse in the Last Days (see Hosea 4:3) And, in the opinion of Sanford, no amount of gene-tinkering by scientists will alter the prognosis.

We live in a dying world. Death was invited by the rebellion of mankind.

ETA: By the way, those who point out that Adam and Eve did not die when they rebelled, don't understand that the ancestral pair began the process of dying in the moment that they fell into sin.

Last edited:

newtofaith

Qanon does provide evidence and a lot of the people they expose are now in prison (considering they are VERY powerful and influential their being incarcerated shows just how corrupt and dangerous they are). I have watched the episodes four or five times now to try and find holes in their narrative but I personally feel that 80% of what they are exposing is true...unfortunately.
I was also VERY interested when I watched the sequel to the Fall of the Cabal as so much of it backed up Bible history. I NEVER would have guessed that a Qanon documentary could deepen my belief in the authenticity of the Bible.
I would be very interested to know if anyone has watched the sequel (I DO NOT recommend the original series) and whether they too felt that it strengthened their belief.

railfan727

The the other week a friend that I respect very much, asked me to watch The fall of the Cabal to see what I thought. I had no idea that it was a Qanon documentary as I would NEVER have watched it if I had known as I have read about their movement and I thought they sounded extremely suspect.
I watched one episode, then another etc and I have to say that the evidence presented was not just unsettling and traumatising, it was powerful.
I do NOT recommend watching it as it is so disturbing and sickening that unless you have a VERY strong constitution it will haunt you (I have been able to put it to the back of my mind but my friend is damaged by what she has seen) but I do think that there are things going on that we are not aware of that are deeply deeply satanic and sinister.
So, when I saw this headline about the tech industry funding 'young' blood I wasn't surprised but I was terrified.
God will not tolerate this for long.
Take heart. The cabal will fall. By God's own hand!

Rocky R.

Are you perhaps thinking of The Matrix? The people think they are living normal lives, but it's just a computer simulation. In reality,they are all in little pods hooked up to the system, being used as an energy source.

This movie is where red pill/blue pill comes from. Taking the red pill enables Neo to see what's really happening and to be unplugged.
LOL. I remember watching that movie! It would be hilarious if they created a remake with Bill Cosby cast in the role of Morpheus because I'll be laughing when he presents the pill choice to Neo. With the thick sunglasses hiding the redness in his eyes, he'll smile and say, "Now what if I told you they're both roofies?"

newtofaith

Oh yes the cabal will fall. I am going to learn how to ride a horse with great dexterity when I get to heaven as I plan to ride to the front of the throng of saints to see Jesus dispose of them.
I apologise now if it's me jumping over your horse to get to the front. :howdy
Actually it is all very unlikely as I'm a little scared of horses so I'll probably be at the back on a donkey or being dragged along the ground desperately holding onto the reins screaming 'wait for me!'

Footsteps

Oh yes the cabal will fall. I am going to learn how to ride a horse with great dexterity when I get to heaven as I plan to ride to the front of the throng of saints to see Jesus dispose of them.
I apologise now if it's me jumping over your horse to get to the front. :howdy
Actually it is all very unlikely as I'm a little scared of horses so I'll probably be at the back on a donkey or being dragged along the ground desperately holding onto the reins screaming 'wait for me!'
Your assigned horse has the traits of Pegasus (he can fly) and Shadowfax (he has been briefed on you, and knows the flight plan). You need no horsemanship other than to mount your ergonomic saddle facing forward. Like a ride at Disneyworld, you do not need to navigate, just spectate.
Your steed’s look is designed for maximum intimidation to those on Earth. You can alter your personal appearance at will and may want to try one of these popular looks:
The Lone Ranger
Aragorn
Richard the Lionheart
The Man with No Name
Your mount’s matching decor will be chosen by you from a catalog or personalized according to your taste. Mine will be wearing a lampshade on his head tailored to fit and will match the color of mine (green, to mock Greta Thunberg).

NewWine2020

Your assigned horse has the traits of Pegasus (he can fly) and Shadowfax (he has been briefed on you, and knows the flight plan). You need no horsemanship other than to mount your ergonomic saddle facing forward. Like a ride at Disneyworld, you do not need to navigate, just spectate.
Your steed’s look is designed for maximum intimidation to those on Earth. You can alter your personal appearance at will and may want to try one of these popular looks:
The Lone Ranger
Aragorn
Richard the Lionheart
The Man with No Name
Your mount’s matching decor will be chosen by you from a catalog or personalized according to your taste. Mine will be wearing a lampshade on his head tailored to fit and will match the color of mine (green, to mock Greta Thunberg).

Can we sweep by the “It’s a small world” attraction at uber-woke Walt Disney Land in Cali and raze that abomination of a ride to the ground while we’re at it? (It’s basically a celebration of the NWO if you look hard enuff!) :)

newtofaith

Footsteps can I look like that young, blonde, beautiful woman in Game of Thrones on my horse?
I can relax now. I will enjoy the spectacle from the air, looking like a true warrior.
I may even throw a few fire balls at Bill Gate's head.