Tech Companies Put Billions Into Startups Aiming to Harvest the Blood of Children

Rocky R.

So this is why George Soros won't die already...

If they stay alive, they can delay God's judgment. Not escape because he won't let them live forever without Jesus.
In actuality, it is God that dictates the lifespan of every human being. He can say to any person at any time, “I demand an account of your life right NOW,” and what kind of treatment can resist His word? He’s just letting them live longer so they can fulfill His purposes, and give them more time to repent.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
In actuality, it is God that dictates the lifespan of every human being. He can say to any person at any time, “I demand an account of your life right NOW,” and what kind of treatment can resist His word? He’s just letting them live longer so they can fulfill His purposes, and give them more time to repent.
I agree God is not willing that anyone should perish but all come to repentance. It is appointed unto man once to die, but after this the judgment.

Reason & Hope

The idea of harvesting the blood of children reminds me of a movie that include aliens that had some kind of farm where humans were hooked up to all kinds of tubes and something was being farmed from them while they were being kept alive to get the most out of them... Some movie scenes you just can't get out of your head...
Are you perhaps thinking of The Matrix? The people think they are living normal lives, but it's just a computer simulation. In reality,they are all in little pods hooked up to the system, being used as an energy source.

This movie is where red pill/blue pill comes from. Taking the red pill enables Neo to see what's really happening and to be unplugged.

JSTyler

I wonder if there's any truth to the internet rumour that those at the top of the globalist hierarchy commune with demons who have convinced the hapless fools that they are "aliens" and not evil spiritual beings.
There is. The rabbit hole is deep and horrible. It's much more than a bread crumb trail and I DO NOT recommend following it.

Just take what we know was done in Israel, the children/firstborn of God's own chosen people willingly placed onto the super-heated arms of the statue of moloch. How about what else is in our Bible; the constant attention to destruction of the "firstborn", the drowning of all male children, the consumption of children in times of famine, the wholesale trade of children (and all ages) to slavery in every culture, and what is implied by the cults of ancient false god worship, those like diana, baal, remphan, asherah, artimis, hermes, zues, thanatos, aphrodite...all of them demons and satanic and easily researched.

That's an incomplete list. Just take a look into each of those names, what the cultures that deified and worshiped them were like. The horror is overwhelming. I mentioned my disdain for super heroes in another thread. This is why. They are undiluted representations of demons.

Now, project all of it forward to right now. Nothing has changed.

satan has always focused on the young and innocent. The shear energy that has been input into keeping abortion a legal and active process is the primary clue. Anyone and I mean A.N.Y.O.N.E. that diminishes the impact of abortion, this includes that metro mega church "pastor" from the DC beltway region that wrote his "brave" little essay/book before the last election damning Trump while implying it's okay to vote demoncrat, along with something akin to "well, abortions will continue anyway" (my paraphrase, I don't have the stomach to look up the actual black and white) and the monsters that inhabit the "gospel" coalition that supported that position...they are are the modern day equivalent to those parents that placed their children into moloch's arms. What's worse, they are placing the children of others into those arms these days and they use a perverse abominable rip on our Scriptures to justify it.

So, yeah. There's proof. Just take a look at the stand they have on abortion and the rest follows.

The horrors revealed in the final judgements would likely kill us if we weren't changed to something that couldn't handle it.

railfan727

I'm fully aware of that... but the globalists think they can run from God by extending their lifespan on earth. That's a direct challenge to His authority and will not be taken lightly by Him.

JSTyler

I'm fully aware of that... but the globalists think they can run from God by extending their lifespan on earth. That's a direct challenge to His authority and will not be taken lightly by Him.
:thumbup

I would also state as my opinion that they go even farther than life extension in their lunacy. I think they have similar hearts and minds to satan and his antichrist and actually believe that they can win the "battle". Every aspect of our modern cultures, sadly including so much of the christian culture, has God and satan on equal terms in the "fight". The globalists truly believe that they will win. I liken them to pharaoh as they've hardened thier hearts beyond God's patience. They (some of them) are beyond redemption.

railfan727

:thumbup

I would also state as my opinion that they go even farther than life extension in their lunacy. I think they have similar hearts and minds to satan and his antichrist and actually believe that they can win the "battle". Every aspect of our modern cultures, sadly including so much of the christian culture, has God and satan on equal terms in the "fight". The globalists truly believe that they will win. I liken them to pharaoh as they've hardened thier hearts beyond God's patience. They (some of them) are beyond redemption.
I'm ready to be watching from heaven as the final battle takes place. I'm tired of this garbage world. I'm ready to see our Lord Jesus be crowned with victory!

Wings Like Eagles

Are you perhaps thinking of The Matrix? The people think they are living normal lives, but it's just a computer simulation. In reality,they are all in little pods hooked up to the system, being used as an energy source.

This movie is where red pill/blue pill comes from. Taking the red pill enables Neo to see what's really happening and to be unplugged.
Supposedly, the Wachowski brothers intended it as an allegory of our times. Of course, they both "became women" so, what do they know?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Maybe, I don't remember.

Footsteps

LOL; I would honestly say Vlad Dracul, does NOT belong on your otherwise 100% accurate list. He strikes me as someone who would be far, far to the right.

Might I propose we replace him with Mr. Don Lemon? :)
You are right and I must first apologize to the royal Rumanian family of Dracul as well as their bloodsucking descendants in Congress. Vlad was a fiscal conservative and strong on border walls. He saved a fortune on his border by mounting invading cartel leader's heads on pikes and lining them up on the Rumanian border. There was no need for ICE and no one applied for asylum.
I asked the other wannabe Galactic Emperors about Lemon and I was told if I associated his name with theirs I would wind up on a pike myself. One did suggest I mass produce Lemon Fresh Bubble Heads and sell them to retailers as toilet tank floats.

WaitingForTheTrumpet

The idea of harvesting the blood of children reminds me of a movie that include aliens that had some kind of farm where humans were hooked up to all kinds of tubes and something was being farmed from them while they were being kept alive to get the most out of them... Some movie scenes you just can't get out of your head...
Sounds a little like the movie "Coma".

newtofaith

The the other week a friend that I respect very much, asked me to watch The fall of the Cabal to see what I thought. I had no idea that it was a Qanon documentary as I would NEVER have watched it if I had known as I have read about their movement and I thought they sounded extremely suspect.
I watched one episode, then another etc and I have to say that the evidence presented was not just unsettling and traumatising, it was powerful.
I do NOT recommend watching it as it is so disturbing and sickening that unless you have a VERY strong constitution it will haunt you (I have been able to put it to the back of my mind but my friend is damaged by what she has seen) but I do think that there are things going on that we are not aware of that are deeply deeply satanic and sinister.
So, when I saw this headline about the tech industry funding 'young' blood I wasn't surprised but I was terrified.
God will not tolerate this for long.

NewWine2020

I wonder if there's any truth to the internet rumour that those at the top of the globalist hierarchy commune with demons who have convinced the hapless fools that they are "aliens" and not evil spiritual beings.
I think their lackeys and footsoldiers, the "useful idiots" may believe this but I would wager the ones at the very apex of the poeer pyramid..

..the ones who are so powerful and wealthy that their faces/names are not known to the public because they stay in the shadows using people like Gates and Soros...these people are 100% luciferians, they KNOW they commune with evil spirits and they simply do not care.

Wings Like Eagles

I think their lackeys and footsoldiers, the "useful idiots" may believe this but I would wager the ones at the very apex of the poeer pyramid..

..the ones who are so powerful and wealthy that their faces/names are not known to the public because they stay in the shadows using people like Gates and Soros...these people are 100% luciferians, they KNOW they commune with evil spirits and they simply do not care.
You may be right. Donald Trump has said that many of the most powerful people in the world "are people you never heard of".