Tall Timbers new profile pic

Andy C

Yes. When I noticed the slightly younger Marine pic of the young Andy C I wondered if we even had any pics of me from days gone by. I found that one and one slightly out of focus with me in a flight suit.

So yeah, I'm just ever so slightly younger in that pic. :mazy
This is proof hamburgers are bad for you because the picture was from 2 years ago, or approx a few thousand hamburgers ago.

Seriously, cool picture.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Im very competitive so I cant let TT one up me on profile PICS…..:rolleyes:o_O:p;)

Is that you 36 months ago?

I can't compete with you on the black and white photos... soon after I came along the world switched to color photography... The only black and whites of me is when I was in my earliest years. I don't think I had my first cowboy hat until I was 8. That's when I got my first gun belt with two six shooters, and a badge.

Hidden

You don't want to hear me sing, it'll hurt your ears but I was part of a country and western dance performance group. We'd do performances for a few bucks to fill the Club's coffers. That, and we gave weekly dance lessons to the community. When we performed, the men wore black hats.

TT, aren't you from Alaska? A cowboy who lives in Alaska and can tap dance? Wow, you sure are full of surprises.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
TT, aren't you from Alaska? A cowboy who lives in Alaska and can tap dance? Wow, you sure are full of surprises.

I never tap danced professionally, but I could two step, country waltz, swing, tush push, slap leather, and maybe had the choreography down for another 200 or so line dances. The group I was a part of was called the "Fairbanks Country Kickers".