Tall Timbers and the other Alaskans

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by Judy4Jesus, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Judy4Jesus

Judy4Jesus Active Member

How are you all doing after the earthquake I just read about? Are you close to where it occurred? I pray for all who are affected!

ShilohRose, LoudRam77, Chris and 2 others like this.
  2. Tall Timbers

Tall Timbers Imperfect but forgiven

Hi! You probly already saw my responses in that other thread. I didn't even feel it. Since I grew up in Southern California I've always enjoyed feeling quakes (don't appreciate any damage, of course), but for as many quakes as we get up here, I almost never even feel them.

Because of damage to some main roads in and out of Anchorage, I expect we'll see a lot of empty store shelves over the next week or two, but things will get back to normal fairly quickly. Aside from the claim that it was felt as far away as Fairbanks, there's no damage in the interior that I've heard of. I've got the radio on and keep getting updates about damage and whatnot.

ShilohRose, LoudRam77, Chris and 3 others like this.
  3. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

My late brother in laws (he is in Heaven) wife lives in Anchorage and she is fine, no damage done to her home.

ShilohRose, LoudRam77, Chris and 2 others like this.