Talking about favorite movies

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
You know, despite you totally trying to get me on this one, I really like that movie despite it being terrifying in concept and the soundtrack is sooo creepy. I have it in my DVD collection.
since mom can't use her arm she is ueing me for entertainment so I'm telling her all our conversations and she is very entertained so she says :woohoo:wooo score 1 for Eric......... She over here laughing.

Eric Nicholas

Sounds about right. My Dad and I used to go watch sci fi at the movie theatre while mom had her bowling tournaments....... good memories. I'll opt for the OLD sci fi and horror over some of the new stuff o_O
Yeah the new stuff is basically "four college friends do x then get disemboweled". Super lazy and uninteresting.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
We watched the first of the *Bourne* shows...Matt Damon?...stars, I think. We liked it.

Last night we watched Eye of the Beholder. Neither of us understood it.

I love drama and crime shows. I just can't remember the names of most of them. I hate horror and gore. I dislike most comedies and romances.

I liked Sixth Sense.

Eric Nicholas

We watched the first of the *Bourne* shows...Matt Damon?...stars, I think. We liked it.

Last night we watched Eye of the Beholder. Neither of us understood it.

I love drama and crime shows. I just can't remember the names of most of them. I hate horror and gore. I dislike most comedies and romances.

I liked Sixth Sense.
Check out the movie "Heat" if you like crime stuff. Also, comedy is way down on my list, too.

ShilohRose

There are more, but here are a bunch of them in no particular order:

Sahara
RED
McClintock
The Searchers
The Longest Day
In Harm's Way
Secondhand Lions
The Philadelphia Story
with Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, and James Stewart
Desk Set
The Bishop's Wife
with Cary Grant
Narnia
The Last of the Mohicans
with Daniel Day Lewis
Rio Bravo
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Long Hot Summer
Facing the Giants
Hacksaw Ridge (That one is rough.)
Midnight on the Orient Express (latest version)
The Darkest Hour