Talking about favorite movies

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Casablanca one liners ....

Here's looking at you kid. ..
Play it Sam
Round up the usual suspects
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine ...
This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship ....

I guess my fave films would be ones that have me crying with laughter. ...so much "humour" is anything but, nowadays, cheap lewd stuff or foul language which clogs the brain - but thinking back over all the films I've seen then I would go from old romantic like Casablanca mentioned above through to the likes of Mr Bean :)

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I watch a movie almost every evening. I prefer comedies. I like romances. Action/science fiction, thrillers are okay, especially if they incorporate some comedy. Because I watch a lot of movies sometimes some pretty raunchy stuff comes across the screen. What I've been doing during those parts is checking the RF site on my phone. The only problem that has created is sometimes I'll forget about the movie and miss enough of it that the plot ends up being lost on me...

Here are some that have received my highest rating:

The Water Boy
A Star is Born
Forever My Girl
Hidden Figures
The Blind Side
The Santa Clause
50 First Dates
East Side Sushi
Get Smart
Dances With Wolves
Mr Bean
No Time for Sergeants
The Green Hornet

Eric Nicholas

Well, I'm not much into movies anymore, given the climate that everything and everyone MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!! That said, I prefer some science fiction, cosmic horror, old zombie stuff, and a softer one here and there.

Here are/were some of my favorites:

• Heat (probably my all time fav)
  • There Will Be Blood
  • The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  • Black Mountain Side
  • Day of the Dead (old version)
  • Sphere
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70s version)
  • Legends of the Fall (don't laugh)
  • Gangs of New York

Last edited:

seated with Christ

Well, I'm not much into movies anymore, given the climate that everything and everyone MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!
I’m not into TV anymore, programmer messed it up for the most part. I seldomly go down channel past Ch. 42, occasionally checking 25 for an animated movie.

I’m from the past, so the 1950s was the most entertaining TV era for me. Shows like Rawhide, Combat and others I can’t think of at the time.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Well, I'm not much into movies anymore, given the climate that everything and everyone MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!! That said, I prefer some science fiction, cosmic horror, old zombie stuff, and a softer one here and there.

Here are/were some of my favorites:

• Heat
  • There Will Be Blood
  • The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  • Black Mountain Side
  • Day of the Dead (old version)
  • Sphere
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (70s version)
  • Legends of the Fall (don't laugh)
  • Gangs of New York
Hmmmm sounds like good halloween movies :lolsign . On if my top favorites that I would recommend watching is revelation road that's one of my favorite movies ever there is 3 movies