Taliban said Music Forbidden in Islam

Rocky Rivera

Every person they've led astray and thus condemned to eternal death in Hell

Billions

:pray :pray :amen :amen
You know what, though? False religions like the Catholic church, Scientology, Buddhism, Mormonism, JW's, and Joel Osteen as well as other prosperity gospel teachers do that without killing anyone -- they just simply open their mouth and LIE. Those who die believing their lies end up in Hell.

3 Nails 4 Given

Sinner saved by the blood of Jesus
There need to be more songs about pork and/or bacon. Those would be appropriate.
Just think instead of a “One eyed, one horn, flying purple people eater”, instead a “One eyed, one horned, flying purple pig” now that’s funny I don’t care who you are:chatter

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
There need to be more songs about pork and/or bacon. Those would be appropriate.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener . . . :lol
(the original ones have pork in them)

Hormel Sizzlers jingle . . . "sizzle, sizzle . . ."

Monty Python Spam Song

Weird Al Yankovic Spam Song

heisable2

I just read that the taliban murdered an Afghan folk singer because music is forbidden in islam. What a joyless religion. So glad I'm a Christian and I am free to sing to the Lord all the day long. Even if I'm not singing aloud, my head is always full of music.
Of
I just read that the taliban murdered an Afghan folk singer because music is forbidden in islam. What a joyless religion. So glad I'm a Christian and I am free to sing to the Lord all the day long. Even if I'm not singing aloud, my head is always full of music.