Suspected UFO shot down over Russia's Rostov Oblast - report

athenasius

I couldn’t find it on his page or anywhere else, so I figured it was in a book. I’d love to read those books as the subject interests me, but God has forbidden me from studying bigfoot stuff (I group alien stuff in with it). I was perplexed as to why, but I saw something when I was 18 and I’ve realized these sightings/experiences are to tempt people into an interest which can open the door to demonic attacks. It’s not uncommon for a person who’s seen something and begun to study it to then be oppressed hundreds of miles from where they had their sighting.

This is one of those rare times the Lord let me know why He’s expecting something of me, lol. I can count on one hand the times God has been very, very clear with me, and this is one of them. I have enough mental issues without adding a herd of angry bigfeet to the mix! Yes, I’m laughing at myself.

This is a point of sin for me personally, not anyone else.
This is a good enough reason for me to not take the time to look up the references as it isn't actually a big interest for me. The reason I have the books I do is to give a solid answer to the unbelievers I know who do think about UFO's and dismiss the Bible as not having anything to say on the subject.

Most of the sightings are easily explained, although some remain -- and those I think can be chalked up to demonic activity. Ditto the abduction phenomena.

As for the sulphur smell, this is not Biblical, simply anecdotal evidence spoken of by some of those who've experienced "close encounters". Perhaps they get bad intestinal gas from all the dimensional shifts. Serves them right. They don't have any business messing with humans.

Nessie and the Ogopogo along with other sea monster snake like creatures might simply be a leftover nearly extinct sea creature that was trapped their respective lakes after the flood.

The Coelacanth fish for an example was considered extinct till one showed up in the last century blowing the scientists collective minds because they'd long been considered extinct, only found in fossils. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coelacanth

Various deep sea creatures may yet come to light as still living and not just plastered into fossil form if we have much more time before the Rapture. After that point, sea life has a very limited shelf life.

As for Bigfoot I know everything I need from the Harry and the Henderson's movie which I absolutely loved. That was hilarious.

Jaybird

Mountain Gorillas were thought to be mythical until they were discovered in the early 1900's. As for Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster. Who knows for sure? There have been numerous sightings of both and although some of these sightings are very dubious in nature I don't believe that everyone is lying. They are seeing something that they can't really explain. After all, as Athenasius pointed out new species of sea life are being discovered as we explore areas of the ocean that we have never seen before. Now, the extra-terrestrial sightings are a different matter. How do we really know they are extra-terrestrial? I really do think that these sightings might be used to explain the Rapture. It's just too coincidental that the US Navy/Air Force are all of a sudden releasing clips of UFO's filmed by military aircraft. We know from the Scripture that many will believe "the lie" about why all these people suddenly disappeared in the Rapture. Pick your explanation: UFO abductions, New Age deceptions. We can speculate all we want. I don't want to be here to find out what it will actually be.

Kerbluey

Harry and the Hendersons?? And here I thought everyone was talking about The Legend of Boggy Creek circa 1972. My mom uncharacteristically took my brother and I to see it. It scared us all so bad we were huddled together in the front seat of the car with eyes on the back of our heads on the way home, lol. We had to drive through some heavily wooded country with tall oak trees lining the road and no street lights anywhere. We were convinced the Boggy Creek had migrated down to Florida for the winter and was going to leap out at us that night.

JSTyler

JSTyler

As for the sulphur smell, this is not Biblical, simply anecdotal evidence spoken of by some of those who've experienced "close encounters". Perhaps they get bad intestinal gas from all the dimensional shifts. Serves them right. They don't have any business messing with humans.
I kept looking over my shoulder this afternoon, looking for a culprit, hairy, grey or otherwise until I read this post and realized that it was more likely my lunch of chili and cabbage salad.

athenasius

In bold is what we used to refer to as an oxymoron...we still do, btw. I'm surprised they didn't plant evidence of Trump's allegiance to the poor homeless crypto-critter and all other things bad and scary, AAAAAAND that the old big hairy guy (bigfoot, not Trump) was spotted at the Cap Jan 6th insurrection.
That explains so much. Maybe the modern versions of poor ol bigfoot is simply one of the DARPA experiments gone terribly terribly wrong.

JSTyler

That explains so much. Maybe the modern versions of poor ol bigfoot is simply one of the DARPA experiments gone terribly terribly wrong.
Would not surprise me in the least.

I have one of 'those' stories about darpa. I have a friend that works for a contractor that works directly for darpa. He is very-very-hyper careful about his NDA but, still and all, the stuff he can point me to that he's worked on that's right out there on the web for all to see, if they can find it, the stuff about what they are doing, can do, and soon will be doing is mind boggling. It centers mostly on autonomous something-or-others, I can't call them vehicles, the weapons systems they can deploy and the abilities built into them...mind boggling I tells ya'. All of it was at least 10-20 years old tech.

It was what convinced me about why 'they' have not really bothered to disarm the people. They don't need to. The weapons that average-joe-6-pack owns are squirt guns, rendered insignificant by comparison to what the big cheeses have at their disposal.

So, if someone was to come up to me and say, "I have first-hand, hi-def video of a bigfoot carrying a ray gun, wearing raybans and birkenstocks, sporting and fbi shield, wandering the woods, trying to violate the people's constitutional rights!" I'd reply with, "Cool! Did you witness to him/her? Also, tell me where so I can avoid the area."

I was just reading and viewing some very compelling information about how much the smithsonian mobsters have been covering up for the lifespan of the institution's existence. I don't doubt that at all either. We (read they) can't have anything that points to creation, young earth and an intelligent designer getting in the way of their religion of evolution-earth-worship.

Last edited:
Back