Suspected UFO shot down over Russia's Rostov Oblast - report

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Suspected UFO shot down over Russia's Rostov Oblast - report
While the UFO's identity is unclear, some Russian lawmakers are claiming it was a Ukrainian drone, though other civilians have wilder theories.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: JANUARY 6, 2023

Russian air defenses reportedly shot down a UFO in the Rostov Oblast near the Ukrainian border on Tuesday, with local media outlets and Telegram channels sharing videos of a small object in the sky exploding. The news was first shared by Rostov Oblast Governor Vasily Golubev on Telegram, who claimed that it was spotted above the village of Sultan Sala.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-726849

I have renamed UFO's. I call them FAVOT's. Fallen Angel Vehicles Of Transport. A fallen angel can not be in more than one place at any moment in time, and thus needs a vehicle to transport themselves quickly from one place to another. Once they appear in our realm of existence, they subjugate themselves to the laws of Physics as established by God.

Andy C

I have renamed UFO's. I call them FAVOT's. Fallen Angel Vehicles Of Transport. A fallen angel can not be in more than one place at any moment in time, and thus needs a vehicle to transport themselves quickly from one place to another. Once they appear in our realm of existence, they subjugate themselves to the laws of Physics as established by God.
Do you have a location for where they build their craft?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I have a question or two out of curiosity.
How do you they (fallen angels as you stated) get around in general ?
How did they get around before?

athenasius

I suspect a certain amount of vodka went into this one. Plus the fact there is little glory or interest by the Russian media in Ukraine's drones found trolling around Russian skies. Those are better not publicized. But if an alien might be behind it, well then it's a different story.

Back