Surveillance technology to track wild campers

JamesSuth

Saw this on the news (source BBC news *) and thought it might be of interest. The Scottish Parliament is keen to introduce legislation that would allow a ‘tourist tax’. This would be an additional tax (tourists already pay VAT on most things and places they use pay rates amongst others!) on certain things that tourists do. At its most basic it would be a tax on hotel nights, or at its most extreme it would cover visits to visitor attractions, restaurants etc. It is just part of the lefts obsession with taxing everything and making everyone poorer so they can waste more tax money. However, they have quickly noticed that even at its most comprehensive, the tax would not affect everyone. For example, people in camper vans that don’t go to campsites, or people heading into the wild areas of the Highlands for long distance walking and camping. So they are now proposing to monitor these people using “vehicle number plate recognition and sensor technologies could help keep track of the visitors”. It is not the one world economy of the AC, but it shows how easily organisations and government can now implement such a system. After the rapture, nothing will be hidden from his organisation. If now, a local council wants to track people minding their own business in wild areas, imagine how much more they will want to track everyone in the tribulation. We tend to think of the tribulation Saints as heading out into the wilds to hide, but the AC’s system will know about them, and will likely offer them an amnesty if they agree to tracking – i.e. take the mark of the beast. And if they don’t they will be hunted down.

* BBC news as it is leftist and not neutral. Just to keep in mind if you are looking at other articles.

joshuaisme

Im glad you posted this because it does bring up a ,behind the curve, flaw in the "survivalist mentality" :

To wit, how are you going to hide from nano R.F.I.D that could be embedded in all manufactured products on earth (trillions of items, including your favorite camping gear) and then tracked from space whilst being cross-referenced by supercomputers?.... you couldn't is the answer.
However believers are "hidden in CHRIST" and no-one will will frustrate our GOD!!!

athenasius

Im glad you posted this because it does bring up a ,behind the curve, flaw in the "survivalist mentality" :

To wit, how are you going to hide from nano R.F.I.D that could be embedded in all manufactured products on earth (trillions of items, including your favorite camping gear) and then tracked from space whilst being cross-referenced by supercomputers?.... you couldn't is the answer.
However believers are "hidden in CHRIST" and no-one will will frustrate our GOD!!!
BINGO! You hit the nail on the head.

Survivalist stuff won't save anyone in the Tribulation.

Many of the saints who come to faith in Christ will die for that faith because the Bible says that is what will happen but the Bible also says that there WILL BE SURVIVORS amongst the believers, both Jew and Gentile. They are the ones who will repopulate the earth.

Now here's the main point. God is going to keep those ones alive no matter what the Antichrist and his tech can do and try to do.

In the Millennial reign of Christ, those survivors will be explaining to their children and grandchildren to the final generation before the end of the Millennium that GOD and GOD ALONE deserves the glory ---not their survival skills, their ability to evade the enemy.

Their children will know that they exist because of God's grace and mercy extended to their forefathers and foremothers, not because of human efforts of those very human people.

YES God MAY use skills that HE has ensured they have before the Tribulation begins, or during the early part of the Trib, but the core fact will remain that only by God's will and protection in their lives will those chosen few survive to repopulate the Earth.

And for the ones who lose their lives for their Lord, they enter into a reward that is unique and special. And that is a lasting reward.

JamesSuth

BINGO! You hit the nail on the head.

Survivalist stuff won't save anyone in the Tribulation.

Many of the saints who come to faith in Christ will die for that faith because the Bible says that is what will happen but the Bible also says that there WILL BE SURVIVORS amongst the believers, both Jew and Gentile. They are the ones who will repopulate the earth.

Now here's the main point. God is going to keep those ones alive no matter what the Antichrist and his tech can do and try to do.

In the Millennial reign of Christ, those survivors will be explaining to their children and grandchildren to the final generation before the end of the Millennium that GOD and GOD ALONE deserves the glory ---not their survival skills, their ability to evade the enemy.

Their children will know that they exist because of God's grace and mercy extended to their forefathers and foremothers, not because of human efforts of those very human people.

YES God MAY use skills that HE has ensured they have before the Tribulation begins, or during the early part of the Trib, but the core fact will remain that only by God's will and protection in their lives will those chosen few survive to repopulate the Earth.

And for the ones who lose their lives for their Lord, they enter into a reward that is unique and special. And that is a lasting reward.
Thank you for this post. You are so right, it is going to be God alone who saves those Tribulation Saints, whatever the methods He uses. The fact is also that many will not survive, but they will receive a special reward. I feel we (I especially!) also need to remember that even in the present age it is God who provides, regardless of the method. When something works out for us others may say it was 'luck' or something we did, but it is always the Lord :) . I suspect during the Tribulation no one will be able to attribute the survival of some as anything other than God alone because the conditions will be so extreme.

Círeth

Not to mention ground penetrating radar, infrared sensing drones etc. etc.. there's no escaping detection unless they were deep underground.
The lord may just create or open up more hidden places deep underground for the survivors to hide in. It would be difficult to find anyone hidden under the rock of Gibraltar. There's an extensive cave network there.

joshuaisme

Further, for the brains of believers who will listen, there is much more going on.

I am in Wa. state and i go on massive hikes ,sometimes for a week or more, and we have been know to drive hundreds of miles for an outing so i know my state pretty well enough. I have a background in land survey as well so i am familiar with grid mapping theory.

For many decades now we are slowly losing access to most of the deep woods. During the winter if a road or section of forest road is damaged the forest service (who are supposed to work for us lol) will just say "oops oh well no funds to fix that, maybe in one or two years".
Places where there was maybe 20 or more jump off points or campsites are now down to 1-4 or some such deficit. Most of whats left is easily droned or watched. It is pretty obvious really if one has even a child like understanding of war.The only people who gonna make any kind of exit are those that can make at least 10 miles a day and 3-4 thousand feet of elevation on foot(which equals 15-20 miles in a flat state). Yes i can do the distance but the math says ill need twice the calories i eat now.This is all assuming one can escape notice and know where to go and what to take with them. If you have a family think again.

Back in town the astute among you may have noticed the proliferation of that curious traffic anomaly called a roundabout....How dangerous these ill-managed blobs are for traffic right now but just wait till there is a squad of soldiers on every single one(this is there true purpose) packing armored vehicles, communications,and enough lead to...well you know.

Indeed the grid/net is vast and encompassing even now.
NONE will frustrate JESUS CHRIST however...
"Some trust in chariots and some in horses............

ItIsFinished!

Most/ majority of the groundwork will be in place before the AC comes on the scene.
I believe he is and has been being prepared for some time now. Since he was a child.

Everything is coming together so quickly.
I've never seen the world so ripe and ready for the AC's arrival.
But, something must be removed before he arrives...
;)