Supreme Court Upholds Texas Law Stopping Abortions

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
By Tim Wildmon

The United States Supreme Court has ruled on a live-giving decision that will potentially save thousands of unborn babies in Texas.

By a 5-4 vote, the Court said Texas’ law prohibiting abortions once a medical professional detects a heartbeat will stand. Read the full story from American Family News here.

Advocates for killing babies had filed an emergency appeal asking the Court to block enforcement of the law that went into effect yesterday. Chief Justice John Roberts voted with the liberal members of the Court to keep abortions going in Texas.

The law, SB8, was passed by the Texas legislature and signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott on May 19.

This is a huge day for the pro-life movement and I ask you to join me in thanking God for this wonderful victory.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...e-court-upholds-texas-law-stopping-abortions/

usoutpost31

You guys ought to see what's going on Twitter right now. The Family Research Council defended this decision by posting, "the Bible is ardently and unequivocally pro-life." The firestorm that erupted from the left.

I won't repeat what's being said because I'm sure it will upset many of us here. Suffice it to say, these pro-abortionist lobbyists hate the God of the Bible. Hate him. With every ounce of their being, they hate every last one of us, they hate the Bible, they hate the One who gave them life. And they love death and evil. There is no mistaking it.

I'm not wasting words to respond to any of them, but they are all condemning themselves by their own words and their own actions.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
It was very good to meet Andy C! I hope I didn't send him home with any flees or lice... :hehee

How nice you guys were able to hang out together! :)

I'm very happy the Texas law was upheld!

The hatred that's being spewed out is quite reflective of the evil one who so hates humankind.

May the Lord reach them in His grace and mercy for their salvation.

:pray

JSTyler

You guys ought to see what's going on Twitter right now. The Family Research Council defended this decision by posting, "the Bible is ardently and unequivocally pro-life." The firestorm that erupted from the left.

I won't repeat what's being said because I'm sure it will upset many of us here. Suffice it to say, these pro-abortionist lobbyists hate the God of the Bible. Hate him. With every ounce of their being, they hate every last one of us, they hate the Bible, they hate the One who gave them life. And they love death and evil. There is no mistaking it.

I'm not wasting words to respond to any of them, but they are all condemning themselves by their own words and their own actions.
Ironically this means that we are at least doing the work that Jesus Christ set before us and fulfilling the dire warnings He gave us in His John 17 prayer. I can almost hear the Holy Spirit saying, "They hate you for standing for what God's Word proclaims...GOOD JOB! Keep at it, you ain't done until your last breath."

OneDayNearer

Forgiven Much
Aww I love that you two met in person. I wish we all went to a Bible Conference and met in person. That would be wonderful.
Before the Rapture Ready and Prophecy Fellowship split, a good number of folks on these forums would meet up at the annual prophecy conference in Tulsa. We don't hear much about the conference anymore but I just looked and they are still taking place. The Mid-America Prophecy Conference this May had these speakers: David Reagan, Thomas Ice, Andy Woods, Daymond Duck and J B Hixson.

Not sure if we'll be here next year but it would be great to meet those who can attend in person if we are still here next Spring. That would be some great teaching and great fellowship.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Just wait until Jesus comes back and cancels the culture :eek :lol :hyper

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The following is making rounds on FartBook. I was appalled to see it on a profile that posts about God's goodness and even sermons. I guess the wording and situations gets to peoples *feelings*. It makes no sense that ectopic pregnancies and life threatening emergencies are included....its not even in the same category as elective abortions.

This is not my viewpoint, I wanted to share a softball from the Devil with yall so you can be prepared if you have to dispute these lies. Read through it and see just how crafty satan is....making women look like victims and using common women's names so we may identify with them.

If it is offensive or against rules, I am sorry. Please don't put me in jail!!!

I'm not pro-aborting fetuses.

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

I'm pro-Melissa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.

I'm pro-Brittany who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.

I'm pro-Emily who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction in order to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE amount of fetuses.

I’m pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.

I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.

I'm pro-Lindsay who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.

I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.

You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is:
I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.

You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted.

It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.

Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!

#roevwade #prochoice #abortion #women #womensrights #mybody #mychoice #mybodymychoice #prochoiceisprolife #mindyouruterus❤

COPIED & PASTED - you can, too!

Kerbluey

Before the Rapture Ready and Prophecy Fellowship split, a good number of folks on these forums would meet up at the annual prophecy conference in Tulsa. We don't hear much about the conference anymore but I just looked and they are still taking place. The Mid-America Prophecy Conference this May had these speakers: David Reagan, Thomas Ice, Andy Woods, Daymond Duck and J B Hixson.

Not sure if we'll be here next year but it would be great to meet those who can attend in person if we are still here next Spring. That would be some great teaching and great fellowship.

Aww man, I live an easy drive from Tulsa. Agree on the teaching and fellowship!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
By Tim Wildmon

The United States Supreme Court has ruled on a live-giving decision that will potentially save thousands of unborn babies in Texas.

By a 5-4 vote, the Court said Texas’ law prohibiting abortions once a medical professional detects a heartbeat will stand. Read the full story from American Family News here.

Advocates for killing babies had filed an emergency appeal asking the Court to block enforcement of the law that went into effect yesterday. Chief Justice John Roberts voted with the liberal members of the Court to keep abortions going in Texas.

The law, SB8, was passed by the Texas legislature and signed into law by Gov. Greg Abbott on May 19.

This is a huge day for the pro-life movement and I ask you to join me in thanking God for this wonderful victory.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...e-court-upholds-texas-law-stopping-abortions/
So glad to see the United States Supreme Court ruled to saved thousands of unborn babies in Texas. They have a great Governor Abbott who boldly takes a stand for righteousness! :thumbup :thumbup

There is another conference coming up this next weekend The Perfect Storm in Appleton, Wisconsin. Here are details ccappleton.org/prophecyconf/

JSTyler

These women really want to kill their young
It's a rite of passage that guarantees a place in 'that' tribe. They don't see themselves as gang-bangers that need to murder to become full fledged members, but they should.

However, there's nothing so much as powerful as someone that was once in one of those death-cult like clubs that has emancipated themselves, particularly through the power of new faith in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

I have an extended family member that has a gift for ministering to those women that have left that tribe. She's amazing in the grace and love of God. Me, I more suited to the bangers. There's not a lot of grace in that but very rough and tough love.