Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs. Wade

Cloud Watcher

Ectopic pregnancy is one thing I see that requires the removal of the new life from the mother's body That or severe hemorrhage that would end the life of the mother. Too bad the baby attached to the fallopian tube can't just be transferred to the uterus. Modern miracles of medicine come up with all kinds of fixes. Is there anyway possible to come up with a solution? It's sad for any life to end before it's time.

God said be fruitful and multiply, in other words reproduce. Sadly, reproductive healthcare has come to mean getting rid of what was reproduced.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
I see this as The Restraining Presence of God moving in such away as to stir hearts and minds and of course those who are HELL bent are already screaming “SHUT OFF THAT LIFE SAVING LIGHT” cause they love the darkness and hate the Light.

I think it will escalate chaos and reprobate minds will lust to have their way in such a hissy fit to the point God will at some point soon grant their wish, and unless He shortens the days no flesh would survive!

IMHO this is kind of like a last call opportunity to align with God or HELL. Polarizing hour

jab777

I see Princess has already seized the cameras and appeased her sheeple with a whiny dissertation of “woe is me - now we must make states pay dearly if they deny my poor little snowflakes the right to slaughter their babies - inside or outside - my choice”.

May God send mighty angels to protect the 6 justices who had the guts to do the right thing, even if their motive was more for upholding the constitution than moral values. (John Roberts).

I also see that the Ethiopian terrorist head of the World Homicide Organization, Tedros, is VERY upset with our SCOTUS. This kinda’ puts a kink in the armor of their depopulation agenda, at least for a while. I see sleepy Joe and Garland are vowing to go around the decision every way they can - to provide abortion pills for free to anyone who wants them. :apostasy
May God send his mighty angels to protect President Trump in addition to those 6 brave souls on the Supreme Court.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
While I agree with all above, I hate to rain on the parade but I guess I’m gonna. I’m wondering how many of the threats will be carried out? As in all the angry leftists that have been threatening violence against the justices, pro-life clinics, and anyone that disagrees with them if this got overturned. I’m a little concerned with the hate the enemy is stirring up in the controlled demolition of this country and this might be part of the plan. Maybe?

That seems to be a legitimate concern as the loss of ANY life is tragic. God did not make this world with death in mind. That was a doing of man.

Any deaths from the "angry leftists" will come straight from the one who brought death into this world - Satan.

If there is any consolation in any of this it is that starting today many innocents lives in the womb will be spared and get a chance at life now that this ruling has taken place. I've seen some places online where some states have already served the abortion clinics there warning them that performing an abortion is a felony punishable by $100,000 fines and up to 10 years in prison for each occurrence.

I saw Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter saying the Left is just upset they can no longer kill people. And that is pretty much the situation in a nutshell.

I think overall life will win over death in this situation. We need to pray for our people and that the Left repents of their child sacrifices to the modern day Molech. :pray

Jaybird

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the wicked will be out protesting to the hilt. I guess Nancy Pelosi is aghast at the ruling as she has done more for children than anyone in the House has ever done. (even supporting abortion after the baby is born). In fact, that is why she is running again - for the children! You do know that she reads her Bible every day.

She obviously missed this verse: Luke 17:1-2

Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."

I know we shouldn't judge, but we can truly see their works. The bad tree bears bad fruit, the good tree bears good fruit.

NewWine2020

I feel that in the case of rape or incest - especially in the case of a young child - or deadly health issues for the mother, a doctor should be able to make a determination on whether an abortion is a viable choice. But, to use abortion as a method of birth control is totally wrong. If a sexually active woman wants to have control over her own body, then she should take responsibility for her body and use birth control and make sure the male she is with is using a condom on top of that. Anything else is an abomination and a disgrace. I would venture 90+% of the abortions that are taking place currently are because people are using it as birth control. Unacceptable...........
I can see it's a very unpopular perspective but, forvwhat it's worth, I totally understand and tend to agree with you.

We don't actually want to become the legalistic, pharisiacal "Handmaid's Tale" cultists that the left smears the body of Christ as.

To force a victim of rape and/ or incest to carry that child to term is heartless and cruel. Perhaps I still have lots of room to grow spiritually but that's how I feel at present.

The people I do know who got abortions or pressured their girlfriends to have one were those acting irresponsibly and were ticked off that they were inconvenienced by the consequences they reaped from willfully sinning. This is what I am 100% against.

Dave_97

To force a victim of rape and/ or incest to carry that child to term is heartless and cruel. Perhaps I still have lots of room to grow spiritually but that's how I feel at present.
I appreciate your transparency. Most people would agree that rape/incest is horrible, and the women carry the child after being abused will be going through a lot. However, if abortion is murder (according to scripture it is) then aborting the baby is only committing another grievous sin to try and solve another one. The argument of abortion comes down to whether what's in the womb is a baby or not. That question is clearly addressed in scripture on how God views and describes the unborn. Once a person understands this, then as difficult the situation is abortion is not the answer.
As a man I have obviously never been in this difficult situation woman have face or even know someone who has. However, I do believe God's forgiveness and grace is powerful enough to empower and heal someone who has been abused, and even turn around what the enemy meant for evil and use it for good.

Although not the same exact situation, I will share a story of how God can step in, solve and heal people who have been hurt.

My lead pastor hear in Texas shares his testimony every year on how his own father sexually abused him and left when he was very young. Abandoned, he ended into the foster system. To mask the pain he became an alcoholic as a teenager. But God saved him at 16, he got the calling to become a pastor and has been doing it for 30 years. However, the best part of it all is during his time as a pastor, God put in his heart a few years ago to start summer camps for foster children who were also abused at such a young age like him. So every summer our church works with the foster system to conduct summer camps for young children that have been abused in different ways (sexually, physically, verbally, through drugs etc.). It's sad but the summer camps were designed to show them love and expose them to Jesus. Lastly, before my pastors father died, he also got saved and although he abused my pastor they had a chance to reconcile and all was forgiven.

I say all this because every time I served as a counselor at these camps from our church, I am reminded that my pastors story was so dark. However, God somehow turned it all around and used my pastors brokenness to show love to other children that are going through the same thing my pastor did.

Here is the thing, man can't solve sin on his own. Our solution to try and solve sin will always result in more sin. It is why God sent his one and only Son, cause mankind had no hope. Don't every fall for the bait Satan is offering and what the world is saying. For these women who have been abused, believe it or not God can heal them and use their dark situation into something that will bless others.

MapleLeaf

Ectopic pregnancy is one thing I see that requires the removal of the new life from the mother's body That or severe hemorrhage that would end the life of the mother. Too bad the baby attached to the fallopian tube can't just be transferred to the uterus. Modern miracles of medicine come up with all kinds of fixes. Is there anyway possible to come up with a solution? It's sad for any life to end before it's time.

God said be fruitful and multiply, in other words reproduce. Sadly, reproductive healthcare has come to mean getting rid of what was reproduced.
My understanding is the baby is often already dead by the time it is discovered. It's getting the baby to replant itself in the uterine lining that would be the real trick(especially as it would still be microscopic when it is needed to be moved) and I think the fact the baby implanted itself in the fallopian tube would be a sign that something was already wrong/nonviable with the infant itself. Also, a surgery like that could impact any future attempts to conceive. My mother-in-law had nearly died from one because her doctor missed the signs and continually told her she was having an "Infection" and would give her antibiotics. In true German Mennonite fashion she ignored the pain for weeks and went camping (!!!) and made all the meals and whatnot. When she laid on the floor of the van the whole drive home my father-in-law forced her to go to the hospital and she needed immediate surgery because the doctor said she was within a few hours of death. I guess she had nearly died having my husband before that so after that her doctor told her to not have any more children.

YallNeedJesus

I highlighted the entire book of Romans
IMHO this is kind of like a last call opportunity to align with God or HELL. Polarizing hour
Totally agree. The RAGE that is happening right now against Christianity over this issue is astonishing. Seems like it’s the perfect time for us to be ‘caught up’. They will rejoice that we’ve gone and (in my opinion) immediately reverse this decision.

daygo

Don't fully understand this ruling, does the state now decide who can go along with abortion, if so how many states will actually do this, if for instance only 2 out of 50 agree then its not made much of a difference.

Bethlehem57

Just because the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade does not mean abortion will go completely away - It will be left to the individual States as per the 10th Amendment - so some States will abolish abortions some States will not, but at least it is a step in the correct direction - The Supreme Court just removed that power from the Federal Government control.
Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. Ratified 12/15/1791.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Everyone should understand this. But the screaming meemies will use this to cause panic among those whose”rights to their bodies” have been taken away. And the left will milk this for all its worth to cause further chaos and outrage to those idjits who now believe that no one ever now get an abortion, I.e., kill an innocent child.