Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs. Wade

Psalm37v4

My cousin wrote this:
"There are 424,000 children in foster care in the United States….right now.
The median age is 6 1/2 years old.
25% will not complete high school
8 out of every 1000 will have a confirmed incidence of abuse while in care. Many more will not have the “evidence” to support their claim.
1/3 experience 2 or more placements each year.
Foster youth are seven times more likely than non-foster youth to have Depression, and five times more likely to have Anxiety.
One out of every five people who age out of the foster care system lack a home when they turn 18.
Maybe we should be more concerned with the children in our country right now who need parents to love them.
I am disgusted with our supreme court. Shame on you for taking away this basic human right."
Forgive me for saying this, but my family loves to preach politics. I hate my family.
My cousin is NOT saved but is a narcissist and Karen.

NewWine2020

Have not watched any television at all today, too busy trying to fix things/maintenance, but I suppose sometime today Chucky Schumer will give another long winded tirade on certain people ( SCOTUS) reaping a coming whirl wind :rolleyes: , not realizing his own whirl wind is coming.

Chuck doesn't realize that those "whirlwinds," once they really get started can catch anyone and everything in their path.

amystery

When asked if he had a message for any of his supporters who may be pro-choice, Trump told Fox News: "I think, in the end, this is something that will work out for everybody."

"This brings everything back to the states where it has always belonged," Trump said.

When asked whether he feels he played a role in the reversal of Roe v. Wade, after having appointed three conservative justices to the high court, the former president told Fox News: "God made the decision."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ruling-will-work-out-for-everybody/ar-AAYPbxr
I like how Biden and others have said “this isn’t over!” The Supreme Court ruled, so short of God intervening or enough violence to reverse it, I don’t see how it’s NOT over.

Keep that narrative scare tactic alive to get the dank heads in their mom’s basements in Portland riled up, I suppose.
I am beyond thrilled with what happened today, and I’m doing my best to practice James 1:19, but I have an ornery inner voice that is snickering a lot at this snowflake/demonic posts I’m seeing from my leftist friends.

My question is, is there anything Biden can do to reverse this decision?

CaryAnn

While I agree with all above, I hate to rain on the parade but I guess I’m gonna. I’m wondering how many of the threats will be carried out? As in all the angry leftists that have been threatening violence against the justices, pro-life clinics, and anyone that disagrees with them if this got overturned. I’m a little concerned with the hate the enemy is stirring up in the controlled demolition of this country and this might be part of the plan. Ma2 Timothy 3

Sadly, it’s within the realm of possibility. Biden is running his yap now and saying some things that could contribute to trouble. Dan Bongino just said about 20 minutes ago that we need to have our heads on a swivel especially this weekend. I’m also worried for the safety of the 6 justices who supported this decision and for President Trump who appointed 3 of them.
I would be very surprised if nothing happened. I believe we are living in the day shortly before the coming of the rapture. Things will be getting worse and worse according to the Bible so we need to be prepared and not caught unaware. Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
li
This ruling may be for now, before the rapture, but I don't believe it will remain once the Christians are removed. Those who are left will be cursing God and living with such depravity that infanticide will probably be put into law. But for now, we can praise God for the babies to be born and for the hearts of men/women to be changed.

kathymendel

Some people want to holler about what if rape, what if incest, what if health of the mother?? How often does this happen? How often do women seek abortions in those cases vs women seeking one in cases of convenience? I'm one whose life would be in danger if I got pregnant again. I would be pressured into having one. My uterus ruptured when I was in labor with my son, we both almost died and I was told another pregnancy would kill me. The chances of me getting pregnant though are tiny since I'm 46, likely perimenopausal, and I had my tubes tied during my son's delivery. But even in my case, I couldn't bring myself to abort. But my point is, from what I understand, women seeking abortions in cases of rape, incest, or to save the mother, are only a small percentage compared to convenience. If it was just about those women in that small percentage, there wouldn't be nearly as many abortions as there are.
I feel that in the case of rape or incest - especially in the case of a young child - or deadly health issues for the mother, a doctor should be able to make a determination on whether an abortion is a viable choice. But, to use abortion as a method of birth control is totally wrong. If a sexually active woman wants to have control over her own body, then she should take responsibility for her body and use birth control and make sure the male she is with is using a condom on top of that. Anything else is an abomination and a disgrace. I would venture 90+% of the abortions that are taking place currently are because people are using it as birth control. Unacceptable...........

paul289

Something interesting to ponder: Roe v Wade was in place for ~49 years. 49 is 7x7. Therefore it seems that God might be telling us that something has come to completion. Perhaps it's the time of constant sin within this nation? Or the persecution of believers? Or tolerance of evil? Whatever it is, it is quite complete.

Eastxn

I watched a youtube video of one young lady who said "To all you red states that ban abortion, I will never move to nor visit nor spend my money in your state"

Well all I have to say about that is "Don't threaten me with good decisions"

pixelpusher

The winnowing fork will winnow. Now we see who's who. The division will be made sharper.

I still cannot fathom a woman killing her child and then going on with her life. It just does not compute. I don't care if it was rape or incest or whatever. Don't be in those situations to start with. God gave everyone two feet and a brain, and an instruction manual. Nobody ever reads the instructions anymore.

fl2007rn

I feel that in the case of rape or incest - especially in the case of a young child - or deadly health issues for the mother, a doctor should be able to make a determination on whether an abortion is a viable choice. But, to use abortion as a method of birth control is totally wrong. If a sexually active woman wants to have control over her own body, then she should take responsibility for her body and use birth control and make sure the male she is with is using a condom on top of that. Anything else is an abomination and a disgrace. I would venture 90+% of the abortions that are taking place currently are because people are using it as birth control. Unacceptable...........
Sadly, I have known or worked with quite a few women that had an abortion and not a single one of them got it because of incest or rape.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I feel that in the case of rape or incest - especially in the case of a young child - or deadly health issues for the mother, a doctor should be able to make a determination on whether an abortion is a viable choice.

That's probably where I was when I was a young man and Roe v.s. Wade was decided. Years of studying the Bible have led me to believe that abortion (other than natural abortion) is murder regardless of the circumstances leading to the conception.

kathymendel

The winnowing fork will winnow. Now we see who's who. The div.ision will be made sharper.

I still cannot fathom a woman killing her child and then going on with her life. It just does not compute. I don't care if it was rape or incest or whatever. Don't be in those situations to start with. God gave everyone two feet and a brain, and an instruction manual. Nobody ever reads the instructions anymore.
I'm sorry........... the child who has been abused with incest, or the woman who has been raped most likely never "put themselves in that situation".'
It was forced upon them by evil men. If a woman who is already a mother of a child or children has a medical condition that is life threatening to have another pregnancy that is not "her fault". There ARE instances - even tho they are rare in the grand scheme of things - that should be take onto consideration.

Eastxn

I'm sorry........... the child who has been abused with incest, or the woman who has been raped most likely never "put themselves in that situation".'
It was forced upon them by evil men. If a woman who is already a mother of a child or children has a medical condition that is life threatening to have another pregnancy that is not "her fault". There ARE instances - even tho they are rare in the grand scheme of things - that should be take onto consideration.
The decision to terminate an innocent human life belongs to the Creator of that life and Him alone, not the mother nor any other mortal human being.

MapleLeaf

No way will killing an innocent baby decrease the mother's trauma. Even young girls barely old enough to conceive will have that biological connection to their baby. It's the way God designed us. I can not for the life of me understand why Christians let the demonic left write the narrative on this one. Life is precious! It's beautiful! We need to re-write the narrative that a life out of rape (getting pregnant by rape is extremely rare) is God taking something that was meant for evil and turning it into good. And if that child is given up for adoption the blessing is multiplied as a childless, loving couple now can have a child too.