Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs. Wade

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
:pray ing for protection and limited lawlessness in our country, and for our Supreme Court Justices.

And, :pray ing for those upset about this ruling, that they would hear the Gospel, repent and trust Jesus having His wonderful peace. That satan's grip of destruction in their lives would be annihilated and God's good plans prevail instead.

:pray

Psalm37v4

I am so glad they overturned this. I have a relative who is ranting and raving about the number of kids in foster care, the number of kids being abused, abortion is a right, etc. she thinks that women should be allowed to have abortions to cut down on the number of kids and foster care. Ye olde “my body my choice” bit.

TimeWarpWife

Sadly, this doesn't mean an end to the legalized murder of innocent babies, it only means the states and the voters get to decide whether it happens or not. Murdering innocent babies ~ unborn and born ~ will continue on in Demonrat-run states like CA, IL, NY, and all the rest. IMO, it only stops completely when Jesus returns, reigns, and rules this earth.

katt

Sadly, this doesn't mean an end to the legalized murder of innocent babies, it only means the states and the voters get to decide whether it happens or not. Murdering innocent babies ~ unborn and born ~ will continue on in Demonrat-run states like CA, IL, NY, and all the rest. IMO, it only stops completely when Jesus returns, reigns, and rules this earth.
Yes..it will only stop completely when Jesus set's up his kingdom.. illegitimate pregnancies will also be a thing of the past...

SarahRose

I am so glad they overturned this. I have a relative who is ranting and raving about the number of kids in foster care, the number of kids being abused, abortion is a right, etc. she thinks that women should be allowed to have abortions to cut down on the number of kids and foster care. Ye olde “my body my choice” bit.
Meanwhile there are over 30 families on a wait list for every 1 child put up for adoption, according to some estimates.

Cloud Watcher

Back when my state used to have a Republican attorney general, I wrote to him a few times, telling him to keep up the good work. Consequently, the AG's office has my email address. The horrible 3 term democrat AG in there now is constantly sending me emails with his opinion on cases. He is complaining that overturning Roe V Wade is an extremist position, and he is going to fight for the right of women in our state to get the care they need. He said we will probably be flooded with women from Idaho who will flock here for care.

Psalm37v4

I'm not allowed to have a differing opinion from my mother's, bc I live with her and take care of her. She thinks women who got pregnant due to rape, abuse, etc. have the right to kill their unborn babies. I do not. I told her it's a sin in God's eyes. (Mom is a Christian but misguided.) I posted about this and she proceeded to try put me on the spot with her "What if" and "What would YOU do" questions. Then she justified it by saying she's lived longer and "you don't understand." Please don't jump all over me for saying this but my mother is toxic and I hate how she tries to manipulate and justify everything.

Mocha Latte

Meanwhile there are over 30 families on a wait list for every 1 child put up for adoption, according to some estimates.
I just wanted to put these two comments together because it’s so true. What a terrible problem to have. Seriously, why do they make it so difficult and expensive to adopt a child and then complain about too many children in the system? It’s very broken and the ones who suffer are the innocent children. I can’t wait for Jesus to return and put an end to all this wretched evil.

SarahRose

I'm not allowed to have a differing opinion from my mother's, bc I live with her and take care of her. She thinks women who got pregnant due to rape, abuse, etc. have the right to kill their unborn babies. I do not. I told her it's a sin in God's eyes. (Mom is a Christian but misguided.) I posted about this and she proceeded to try put me on the spot with her "What if" and "What would YOU do" questions. Then she justified it by saying she's lived longer and "you don't understand." Please don't jump all over me for saying this but my mother is toxic and I hate how she tries to manipulate and justify everything.
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I'm so glad your mom is Christian, I hope her eyes are opened up to this truth though. I used to feel the same way that she did, even as a believer, that abortion would be okay in some cases. Many young (and old) people are misguided in this way. Now that I'm older I know that we should not punish the child for the sins of the father or mother. Aborting a baby who was conceived from a rape/abuse situation creates two victims, rather than one.

Psalm37v4

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I'm so glad your mom is Christian, I hope her eyes are opened up to this truth though. I used to feel the same way that she did, even as a believer, that abortion would be okay in some cases. Many young (and old) people are misguided in this way. Now that I'm older I know that we should not punish the child for the sins of the father or mother. Aborting a baby who was conceived from a rape/abuse situation creates two victims, rather than one.
My mom is somewhat of a narcissist and unwilling to listen. She thinks she's right. She makes me feel horrible.

Mama Bug

Some people want to holler about what if rape, what if incest, what if health of the mother?? How often does this happen? How often do women seek abortions in those cases vs women seeking one in cases of convenience? I'm one whose life would be in danger if I got pregnant again. I would be pressured into having one. My uterus ruptured when I was in labor with my son, we both almost died and I was told another pregnancy would kill me. The chances of me getting pregnant though are tiny since I'm 46, likely perimenopausal, and I had my tubes tied during my son's delivery. But even in my case, I couldn't bring myself to abort. But my point is, from what I understand, women seeking abortions in cases of rape, incest, or to save the mother, are only a small percentage compared to convenience. If it was just about those women in that small percentage, there wouldn't be nearly as many abortions as there are.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
When asked if he had a message for any of his supporters who may be pro-choice, Trump told Fox News: "I think, in the end, this is something that will work out for everybody."

"This brings everything back to the states where it has always belonged," Trump said.

When asked whether he feels he played a role in the reversal of Roe v. Wade, after having appointed three conservative justices to the high court, the former president told Fox News: "God made the decision."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ruling-will-work-out-for-everybody/ar-AAYPbxr