Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
This "leak" and this whole thing is nothing but yet another big firecracker they are throwing upon us to incite anger, riots and chaos. I am not hopeful at all about it actually happening, and I refuse to waste my emotions being drawn into argument with folks about it.
If it wasn't about babies, I wouldn't even want to waste my spiritual energy on it to say a prayer...that is how little I regard this as being real.
The timing is more than suspicious, it is obvious. And I feel it's more than the midterms. Our government is getting us into a proxy war with Russia. We are truly in the twilight zone....may God have mercy on this nation for the sake of those who love Him, and those who soon will.

Footsteps

In Canada, all of our "Conservative" Mps and public voices are coming out in full support of abortion but are using it to show how "My body, my choice" should apply to covid mandates as well. We're still very restricted up here and they keep threatening lockdowns and making the booster mandatory. I see too many making the "hypocrite" accusation against the leftists who are pro-choice abortion but anti-choice covid mandates. I don't think it's hypocrisy. I think it's an inversion of values. We SHOULD protect the bodily autonomy of individuals so no covid mandates but when it comes to babies your autonomy does not come at the expense of THEIR bodily autonomy. You are murdering another human baby. We also laugh at the trans ideology for ignoring biological reality but the biological reality is that babies are the biological purpose for the reproductive act. The reality of a woman (whether you like it or not) is if you're engaging in sexual activities that a baby is the NATURAL outcome so is always on the table and you need to be prepared for that. If you absolutely don't want a baby then you know what you should not be doing.

I am dismayed by the conservative voices in my country so I have to stay away from social media. I'm not shocked by how "Big Eva" is responding. They've sold themselves to the Democrats a long time back and are prepared to send us all up a river.
I think America needs to return its attention to our neighbor to the north. We need to mass troops, armored personnel carriers, and tanks along the Canadian border. Trudeau has no nukes so we have little to fear. The Canadians resembled Ukrainians during their truckers’ convoy. There were united and honorable, committing no crimes but being jailed and robbed of their livelihoods. I believe we should use diplomacy first and demand that every government official be replaced by a trucker. We probably won’t need to invade. If we can transport guns across the border (Canadians will need some training since they haven’t seen their own guns for awhile), militias should form quickly and make Pierre walk out of his office wearing only the underwear he modeled when he had a real job. This will demoralize his friends (if any) and Canada will be saved.
O Canada! The Yanks are coming!

cheeky200386

There are churches that don't even want you to talk about sin it might make them feel bad. Those feel good preachers I can name one Joel Osteen. The tickle the ear type, and people don't want to be accountable for their actions. It is bad enough with our politicians let alone those who claim to be Christians.
I went to a church years ago where you couldn't talk about abortion. I was scolded for mentioning any prolife events because it was "too political." That quickly soured my taste for that church and I ultimately left. It was a Charismatic church with regular Beth Moore events.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I went to a church years ago where you couldn't talk about abortion. I was scolded for mentioning any prolife events because it was "too political." That quickly soured my taste for that church and I ultimately left. It was a Charismatic church with regular Beth Moore events.
You made the right decision to get out of that church. If saying killing a baby is political, it is time to run out that door and never look back.

NewWine2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...undamental-leak-Roe-v-Wade-draft-opinion.html

Biden says upending Roe v. Wade would be 'radical' and could impact gay marriage: President demands Congress makes abortion 'the law of the land' - as Schumer and Pelosi blame TRUMP.

Really?! Gay men can't get pregnant, though I think it's evil to allow them to adopt. They'll sexually abuse the children. Same with lesbians, they'll sexually abuse the children. F*gz, dykes, queers, and sissies shack up all the time; their relationship is nothing but s*x, s*x, s*x, and more deviant sex.

I think most people know how ridiculous this actually is, but they are doing all they can to stir up every last hornet in the nest, I've seen them speculate that the next target of those evil Republicans will be "Prohibiting interracial marriage."

It really feels like the left has become unhinged from reality but let's face it, the die hard ones never had any part in reality to begin with.

However, I think their fear mongering IS a very shrewd and strategic move. The Mid terms had been looking like many of the left would be circling the rim of the toilet bowl where they belong as even moderate dems are sick of the Woke craziness and the fact that the left is either 100% pout of touch with regular people's concerns and/or obviously intentionally ruining our nation

NOW it can be repackaged as a fight for the lefts cherished perceived "rights." It's going to be another interesting summer.....

NewWine2020

It seems he has no conscience! :gaahDisgusting :puke would he like to have his grandchildren aborted?:gaah

He's a "good Roman Catholic" /S.

I know that Roman Catholicism has it's own multitude of problems and has strayed far, far from what Christ taught but the fact that Joe is still apparently welcome to partake in communion once a year for the photo ops is just...shocking.

I would not want that man in my congregation.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
He's a "good Roman Catholic" /S.

I know that Roman Catholicism has it's own multitude of problems and has strayed far, far from what Christ taught but the fact that Joe is still apparently welcome to partake in communion once a year for the photo ops is just...shocking.

I would not want that man in my congregation.
You know I bet no one in his RCC stands up to him and says abortion is murder. This is 1 thing that I have heard the Catholics do not believe in is abortion.

Hidden

Hallellujah! While the Church is still here, it won't go completely dark. The Church is the light and salt of the world. I think despite all the fiery darts unleashed by satan these last few years, the world hasn't completely collapsed on itself. It's because of the restraining power of the Holy Spirit within the Bride of Christ.

ozaprah

John Haller has a very good update on this on YT today. (The New Status Woe on Roe). His legal background is very helpful.

My initial instinct on this (and I stress, just a gut instinct)
1. The opinion was leaked on purpose. Likely by the minority opinion side. The leak itself is unprecedented and represents sedition. The leak needs to be investigated and prosecuted.
2. The purpose is to mobilise the left / create a rallying point in the run up to midterms.
3. It will distract from all the issues / problems in the Biden administration.
4. It may turn the midterms into a virtual referendum on abortion.
5. And at this stage of the prophecy timetable, America will need to approach that referendum with gravitas. God will not be mocked. This may be the last chance.

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
A society with citizens who are losing their minds over not being able to kill their children before they are even born, oh Lord Jesus how much longer....
I switched parties when I was younger from Dem to R even though I was not yet saved and safe in the Saviors hands, I knew murder of innocents was wrong, it disgusted me then and I hate it more now.

daygo

John Haller has a very good update on this on YT today. (The New Status Woe on Roe). His legal background is very helpful.

My initial instinct on this (and I stress, just a gut instinct)
1. The opinion was leaked on purpose. Likely by the minority opinion side. The leak itself is unprecedented and represents sedition. The leak needs to be investigated and prosecuted.
2. The purpose is to mobilise the left / create a rallying point in the run up to midterms.
3. It will distract from all the issues / problems in the Biden administration.
4. It may turn the midterms into a virtual referendum on abortion.
5. And at this stage of the prophecy timetable, America will need to approach that referendum with gravitas. God will not be mocked. This may be the last chance.
Good analysis.

benmcd

Joe Biden: Constitution Gives Right to ‘Abort a Child’ — ‘Mainstream’ Religions Agree with Roe v. Wade​

President Joe Biden further reacted to a leaked draft opinion from the Supreme Court on Tuesday, criticizing the “radical” argument against a constitutional right to abortion.

“The idea that we’re gonna make a judgment that is going to say that no one can make the judgment to choose to abort a child based on a decision by the Supreme Court I think goes way overboard,” Biden said.

The president spoke to reporters about the draft opinion as he left Washington, DC, for a trip to Alabama to visit a Lockheed Martin manufacturing facility.

During his remarks, Biden falsely claimed that all mainstream religions believe the beginning of human life is open to interpretation.

“Look, think what Roe says. Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded — that the right — that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks?”

The president failed to mention that the Catholic Church, of which he claims to be a member, teaches that life begins at the moment of conception.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-child-mainstream-religions-agree-roe-v-wade/

Sadness, and embarrassment for the USA are two things I experience whenever I read quotes of joe diben.
He speaks the native tongue of his father below, lies.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I think America needs to return its attention to our neighbor to the north. We need to mass troops, armored personnel carriers, and tanks along the Canadian border. Trudeau has no nukes so we have little to fear. The Canadians resembled Ukrainians during their truckers’ convoy. There were united and honorable, committing no crimes but being jailed and robbed of their livelihoods. I believe we should use diplomacy first and demand that every government official be replaced by a trucker. We probably won’t need to invade. If we can transport guns across the border (Canadians will need some training since they haven’t seen their own guns for awhile), militias should form quickly and make Pierre walk out of his office wearing only the underwear he modeled when he had a real job. This will demoralize his friends (if any) and Canada will be saved.
O Canada! The Yanks are coming!

I hope humanitarian corridors are put in place. I may need to traverse Canada a few times this year... :hehee

GEOINTAnalyst

Seems to me that this will not outlaw abortion across the nation but simply move it to the State level - so it will be up to the State if abortion exist or not see the 10th Amendment - The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
The liberal States will still have it - where the Conservative States will reduce it or eliminate it - IMHO

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
I switched from republican to unaffiliated after I saw too much RINOism. That was at least a couple decades ago, I think.
I switched right about the time Reagan became president, had enough of Carter and high gas prices, along with Iran/hostage situation and of the Union spending some of my union dues $$ on Planned Parenthood. I was learning and becoming more politically aware. Now I am trying to decide who to vote for Governor in my state, the attack adds are constant, I read and read and can't decide who is best or worst. Going to look for a Christian site that may have some helpful information on the contenders, separate the wheat from the chaff takes some time.