Story Time

Stormy

I disappeared from here for a little bit because I was embarrassed about overreacting to something someone said in a different thread and kinda put myself in a time out from posting or replying, but I'm back now! Finally going to make that prayer post for my mom and sisters.

In other news, we attempted to put our house on the market and the same day the realtor put the sign in the yard, before it even got listed online, we had an offer! Yay, thank you God for that! So now, we have about 45 days to find our new place. If Jesus wants to call us home before that I wouldn't mind a bit :woohoo

Lynn

Longing for Home
I disappeared from here for a little bit because I was embarrassed about overreacting to something someone said in a different thread and kinda put myself in a time out from posting or replying, but I'm back now!
No need to be embarrassed about overreacting. You're just human like the rest of us around here. When a member of the Rapture Forums gets a little too reactionary, they eventually calm back down and we all still love them (& you), so don't give it a second thought. :hugWe're all family here.