Stop falling for the climate change lie

Fig Tree

It’s staggering to see and hear all the cries and drumbeating every day about climate change. Governments have been telling people for decades that the world is going to end, and that everyone is going to die because of global warming, or climate change, as a result of using oil and coal.
The Holy Bible clearly tells us this: For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him (Colossians 1:16).

Do you really think the Lord would have provided us with the elements of natural gas, oil and coal in such abundance, along with the knowledge of their use to not have us use them? All of those things are blessings for the world, not instruments of death to end this planet – it is simply not going to happen like that!

If you honestly and faithfully believe the Holy words of Almighty God as they are written in scripture, then you need to stop falling for the climate change lie. Do you want to know what the earth, skies, and oceans are going to be like in the near future? If so, then all you need to do is read the books of Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation – then you will know what is ahead.

Yes, it’s going to get hot, there are going to be terrible things happening – but none of them the result of cows passing gas, driving vehicles, or heating your home – all of that is untruthful…

The changes in our world are the result of our “sins” – not the use of oil and coal. The Holy Bible tells us that Almighty God always warns before His judgment falls. We have been warned for a long time now.

usoutpost31

I don't think there are many, if any, on this forum who do subscribe to that. The Bible states plainly God's sovereignty over such things, in Job, the Psalms and elsewhere.

The world's issue stems from an humanist viewpoint. Either God doesn't exist, or he does exist but doesn't take an active role in our affairs. If we have a problem, we have to take care of it ourselves. And if we are united, then there is no limit to what we can accomplish.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
There will be some severe global warming .

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a
thief in the night ; in the which the heavens
shall pass away with a great noise , and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth
also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

NewWine2020

It’s the same with evolutionists they are unrelenting in their lies. It’s funny I was thinking about the evolution lie today and also climate change how the proponents and fabricators of these lies are so persistent.

They pretend that they are above and do not have a "religion."

In reality they very much do.

They have tenements of faith that must not and may not be questioned lest one be labeled a heretic.
They have priests and priestesses who proselytize the masses with their version of the truth and, just like so many mega church pastors who are "Christian in name only" they take up collections from those they mislead and squander them on lavish lifestyles while doing nothing to benefit those who put their trust in them.

And in their blind arrogance, they fail to see it.

ItIsFinished!

It’s the same with evolutionists they are unrelenting in their lies. It’s funny I was thinking about the evolution lie today and also climate change how the proponents and fabricators of these lies are so persistent.
Evolution is part of the occult.
One of the most destructive lies ever besides the lie in The Garden.
And those occultic evolutionist also believe we evolve on a societal level and spiritually.
The end of evolution?? When one becomes god.
Of course the ones that are real into it believe that.
That narcissistic, delusional dream will never come to fruition.
Evolution is a faith based religion.
It takes more faith to believe a lie than it does the truth.
Doesn't take much effort at all to dismantle the lies of evolution.
It is a ridiculous belief.
That belief has led many, and still does at an alarming rate, away from the true living God.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Global warming is happening and will get worse.

But is it an astronomical cyclic event or a Divine Appointment?

2 Peter 3:5-7 HCSB

5 They willfully ignore this: Long ago the heavens and the earth were brought about from water and through water by the word of God. 6 Through these waters the world of that time perished when it was flooded. 7 But by the same word, the present heavens and earth are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

JamesSuth

The other Bible verse that points to great heat on earth is in Revelation 16:

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

I find it interesting that today people are crazy to believe that it is man made, but when the sun does scorch the earth, they will blame God. At no point will they acknowledge that all the environmental problems around us are ultimately the result of sin and the fall.

Yes, the earth is going to be roasted, but it is not because of too much CO2 in the atmosphere. The sad thing is that here in the UK pretty much all the real believers are also sold on the climate change lie! I don't understand it.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I seem to remember the threat of Nuclear Winter. Following an exchange, all the dust in the air causes the earth to freeze.
I guess pollution works differently all that carbon and particles...

And what about a few volcanoes to boot?

Maybe the real cause of global warming is.... ready.... hold on.....

Heat Pumps. All that dumping the indoor heat outdoors instead of chilling it with a Freon gas exchanger...

ItIsFinished!

This thread reminds me of a quote I once heard (paraphrasing) "If you tell the people a lie often enough and loud enough, they'll eventually believe it". Seems like it was Hitler or maybe Stalin that said it. And it's true of the "climate change" and "evolution" lies.
Exactly.
And the person you were thinking of was Adolf Hitler from his book , Mein Kampf.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent , for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie , and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State".

I wonder how many world leaders read
Mein Kampf . More importantly, how many applied his teachings and thoughts into their politics.
Like the Democratic Party for instance.
Alot of what he writes reminds me of the Democratic Party and how they operate.

Back