Stimulus Check?

Have you received your stimulus check?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Waiting for a paper check. Also waiting on our refund, which is long overdue.
Yeah, I got my stimulus check on 15 April but my refund is way overdue as well. I downloaded an app that allowed me to verify that they received my tax return and are "working on it"... it'll be interesting to see how long it takes them to issue the refund v.s. how long it takes them to cash my 2020 1qtr estimated tax check that I sent them...

Kenny

Yes, if you have a bank account for your SS the money should be in there. Have you checked your account? My daughter got hers in her bank on April 15th. Does anyone get their SS on the Direct Express Card, and if so has your money come on there?
My wife and I were, like you, waiting for ours to show up by direct deposit because that's what I read would happen. However, we just heard from our DIL that we have checks at our home address, so we will be going in to get soon. I'm kind of glad they came that way because they have Donald Trump's name on them so if do a screenshot deposit, we can have the checks for keepsakes.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
No she gets it by direct deposit. She did not have to file a tax return while in Canada the past two or three years, she went online and gave her SS income last year (essentially zero) and gave them her direct deposit info. AARP is saying some of the people like her will not receive their direct deposits until the first week in May, according to what the IRS told them.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I wonder if the government is going to be thrifty and efficient... include the stimulus with the Social Security, Railroad, VA, etc. electronic "checks." If so, that reflects sound business practices... wonder where that could have come from :wink ::lol

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight

:bible Ephesians 6:10-20

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I wonder if the government is going to be thrifty and efficient... include the stimulus with the Social Security, Railroad, VA, etc. electronic "checks." If so, that reflects sound business practices... wonder where that could have come from :wink ::lol

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight

:bible Ephesians 6:10-20
My husband got his Social Security money today which comes on the Direct Express card, but we still haven't got the stimulus. My Social Security comes in on the 3rd of May, but since it falls on a Sunday it will be next Friday the 1st.

Last edited:

Lovin Jesus

I have not received mine yet which is suppose to be on my Social Security Direct Express card.
I havent received one yet. I’m on Social Security I don’t file taxes and I have no dependents. I read on the IRS website most who are on Social Security, SDI, or SSI will be receiving the stimulus money direct deposit, direct express card, however we receive our benefits is how we will receive the stimulus. but the money will go into the direct express account or direct deposit. The information I read said it will be no later than the first part of May

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Those of us on Social Security will be getting our stimulus checks (direct deposit) at the end of this month. That means we still have another week to go. That's the latest news.
I'm getting social security. I had my directly deposited money on 15 April. It was a surprise because the fake news outlets were talking about most people not getting the money until months down the road.

lightofmylife

Guess what guys! We just got our stimulus check. We thought it would be on our direct express card, but it probably came by check because we filed our taxes. Also, we filed jointly so the check has both our names in the amount of $2,400.00. It also has Donald Trump(no signature) on it done by computer.

JSTyler

Guess what guys! We just got our stimulus check. We thought it would be on our direct express card, but it probably came by check because we filed our taxes. Also, we filed jointly so the check has both our names in the amount of $2,400.00. It also has Donald Trump(no signature) on it done by computer.
That's how we'd like to receive ours. I wanna have a picture of it just for the possibility of tweaking people down the road. "Oh btw, this purchase is being made by me with my TrumpBucks...thought you'd wanna know!"

Mary Cole

That's because you filed taxes. But those of us who don't file taxes because our income is tax-free from the government (Social Security, VA benefits, etc.) are not supposed to get ours until the end of the month next week.

lightofmylife

That's because you filed taxes. But those of us who don't file taxes because our income is tax-free from the government (Social Security, VA benefits, etc.) are not supposed to get ours until the end of the month next week.
We really don't have to file taxes, but Jeff gets patient assistance so the hospital where he gets his free pills requires us to. He will be on Medicare starting his 65th birthday which is December 21st. So filing helped get our money a little sooner!

Mary Cole

We really don't have to file taxes, but Jeff gets patient assistance so the hospital where he gets his free pills requires us to. He will be on Medicare starting his 65th birthday which is December 21st. So filing helped get our money a little sooner!
I'm lucky, in that regard. Since I have a service-related disability, I get all my healthcare at the VA Hospital for free and I get a monthly VA benefit payment, plus I'm also on Social Security Disability, so I get 2 payments per month...one from each.