SteveFletcher222 (YT Vlogger and "Prophet")

Discussion in 'Apostasy in the Local Church' started by billiefan2000, Feb 3, 2017.

1. sara ann

sara ann Well-Known Member

Thank you Billiefan for watching!:book

2. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 Well-Known Member

Fletcher has made 3 failed Rapture dates in 2019 so far.

Fletcher is giving Pre Tribbers a bad name (and sadly, the DS movement has lot of others like Fletcher who are peddling fake dates on YT and FB)

Fletcher is hardening hearts by inciting scoffing and mocking with his failed dates.

Fletcher is a ourtight false prophet. and what is scarier, is he is far from alone in the DS racket on FB and YT

3. Anewcreationinjesus

Anewcreationinjesus Well-Known Member

Yes just want to echo thanks billiefan, two years ago I was actually watching the likes of godhealer 7 myself ...long story but God got me out of there! Well, it's been a biggggggg research trail since ... someone I know is big into Alan Hirsch and have been looking at his "rejesus" book today and spotting, for example, where he compares the crucifixion to the night of the living dead (!!!!) and where he says there is spiritual insight in the Koran (!!!!)...then I notice you were sounding the alarm about him back in 2010 ....

:thumbup

4. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 Well-Known Member

godshealer 7 is a big time false prophetess on YT

as is Barry Scarbrough

and Todd ??? aka It is Finished

Midnight Hour Oil aka ???

Watchman for that Great Day aka John ??

athenasius and Everlasting Life like this.
  5. Anewcreationinjesus

I steer clear of them now :) it was a website called Call of the bride I used to go on, as well as websites run by Julie whedbee, and sparrowcloud 9. Don't know if you'd heard of those but it's all waiting for "transformation" (COTB) and someone's visits to "heaven" and they spend their time puzzling out this one person's dreams (sparrowcloud) ...simply Bible and prayer for me now, although I hope others come off those websites too ...

:groan

athenasius likes this.
  6. Anewcreationinjesus

...they also believe in niburu and three days of darkness as well ...I swallowed that stuff for a while too, thinking they were hearing something from God simply because they quoted scripture. Don't know if anyone else in here used to go on there? I just thank God he rescued me off there,!

:groan

athenasius and usoutpost31 like this.
  7. usoutpost31

usoutpost31 Well-Known Member

Good for you.:thumbup So called "messengers of God" who claim personal revelation, via dreams or visions, is a powerful thing. Incredibly deceptive, and their followers find it difficult to break away.

8. Anewcreationinjesus

Just hope more come out of there!!! Would be wonderful if they ended up on here :)

athenasius and usoutpost31 like this.