Status of WHO Healthcare Take Over

Anastacia

I’m actually sort of hoping that it does pass this May, in the sense that it means we are even closer to Jesus coming back! Sort of at a point where I’d rather they rip it off like a bandaid

I've been following this too. Last Sept, I was really struck by how serious this is and feared that it would pass. Now, I'm either expecting it to pass or also kinda hope it will so we can just get this over with. If Jesus allows this, then we are seeing the OWG form and He should be coming for us literally any second!!!!

Maybe there would even be a strange sense of "relief" if it does pass-- more confirmation of prophecy coming together in such a monumental event.
...These must be the last few moments.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I've been following this too. Last Sept, I was really struck by how serious this is and feared that it would pass. Now, I'm either expecting it to pass or also kinda hope it will so we can just get this over with. If Jesus allows this, then we are seeing the OWG form and He should be coming for us literally any second!!!!

Maybe there would even be a strange sense of "relief" if it does pass-- more confirmation of prophecy coming together in such a monumental event.
...These must be the last few moments.
It is amazing how God shows us in his :bible word prophecy that will come to pass. These are interesting days to be witnessing before we are taken :rapture out of here.

NewWine2020

Some people think we are back to normal. This country is anything but normal with a president like Biden selling us out. Normal is not coming back, but Jesus is! I am aware of this Who :tappingfoot Healthcare nonsense! :gaahThe WHO and the antichrist spirit people are going to find out WHO JESUS IS! Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!

Normal is not coming back, but Jesus is!

I just wanted to say, that in Phoenix AZ, I'm seeing vehicles driving around with that phrase as a bumper/Rear window sticker!

It always makes me smile to see and uplifts my mood. :)

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Normal is not coming back, but Jesus is!

I just wanted to say, that in Phoenix AZ, I'm seeing vehicles driving around with that phrase as a bumper/Rear window sticker!

It always makes me smile to see and uplifts my mood. :)

Those that come to faith after the Rapture could wear the T shirts left behind because it'll still be true :biggrin

I wonder of there are 144,000 of these shirts in a Jewish warehouse someplace :biggrin

RonJohnSilver

There's still a few days to contest this bill. To encourage your senator or representative to oppose the World Hell(th) Organization takeover, you can call (202) 224-3121. You'll get a live operator then request your senator/representative's office. If you don't know, give the operator your zip code and they'll route you to the correct office. You'll likely have to leave a message so just state who you are, where you live and that you encourage them to oppose the WHO takeover or dealing in US affairs. There may be multiple bills/resolutions in play to stop this. I know there is HR74 initiated by Texas Rep. Andy Biggs. Support that one.

SJ129

We obviously don’t want this bill, like AT ALL!! BUT… it could also be part of God’s will that it passes, in order to bring about the inevitable OWG that is prophesied. Be careful you’re praying HIS will be done. This is something I’ve been trying to be more aware of. HIS will. Which may seem counterintuitive to us. Like praying for peace… I think we all do that. But in the last days we also know there will not be peace. This is part of God’s will. I hope that makes sense.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...rrender-power-who-bureaucrats-house-rep-warns

...Smith, who chairs a subcommittee concerned with global health and human rights organizations, first raised concerns last May when the White House offered amendments to the WHO’s international health regulations, which the congressman said would grant new unilateral authority to the director-general of the WHO to declare a public health crisis in the United States and/or other sovereign nations without any consultation with the U.S. or any other WHO member states...

...Article 4 of the treaty, he says, "pays lip service to sovereignty and then completely overcomes that lip service by saying, ‘provided that activities within their jurisdiction or control do not cause damage to their peoples and other countries.'"

He says that language "empowers the WHO to step in and prescribe what each country would do."

....States would be obligated to provide 20% of its medical supplies – including tests, vaccines, medications and the like – to the WHO. "They would say, ‘We want it, you have to provide it,’" he said.

Anastacia

"There was NO dissent registered by ANY nation thus far at the World Health Assembly 2023 to either the proposed 300 amendments nor to the global pandemic treaty. It is a unified voice of support for passage of the amendments and the proposed pandemic treaty.”

“Nations will negotiate and will discuss the proposed 300 amendments and pandemic treaty in New York City at the UN General Assembly meeting in September 2023. The final package of amendments will be presented to the UN in January 2024, meaning the amendments and treaty will not be altered after that date.”

*** "Barring intervention, the timetable and agenda are in place for passage in May 2024."

These are statements from a former congressperson who is at the convention right now. (I'm never clear on who and what can be quoted, named, or linked on RF so I'm not including that.)

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
...These must be the last few moments
Yes, of course it would be very scary and very sad. But a part of me is also saying “bring it on!” because sometimes it feels like we’ve been in a holding pattern for a long, long time, as far as prophetic developments. One step forward, two steps back, but then nothing truly monumental seems to happen. It sometimes seems that something major is about to take place, and then it just fizzles out, like a dud firecracker…

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
If WHO takes over our healthcare, this is very bad news because they will force stuff on us we don't want. I :pray we are out :rapture of here if this happens. WHO do they think they are fooling not believers?

Simultaneous worst and best case is if God calls me home because TPTB won't authorize my medication :hyper

Joke's on them (WHO) :rofl

Bethlehem57

Interesting reading is this week’s contribution to Rapture Ready’s End Times Articles, a favorite of mine Daymond Duck wro in his countdown for today:

“SIX concerning world government and nations surrendering their sovereignty to the World Health Organization (WHO): on May 28, 2023, Dave Hodges posted a Defcon News article that says Michele Bachmann joined Steve Bannon on The War Room and said:

> WHO Director Gen. Ghebreyesus, a liar, “is demanding the WHO hold sovereignty over all member nations due to the global warming climate crisis.”

> Ghebreyesus said, “The climate crisis is a health crisis. . . Climate is the number one mission of health care. . . we’re going to focus now on climate change.”

According to Bachmann, the only way the U.S. can get away from the WHO plan to create a world government is for the U.S. to withdraw from the WHO.

(My opinion: If it wasn’t for the Tribulation Period and Second Coming of Jesus, the WHO could use climate change to rule the world, establish a global ID, establish a digital currency, establish the Mark of the Beast, reduce the population of the earth, and never allow the sovereignty of nations again.)”

Included in this week’s writing are more references to the WHO and their power hungry grabbing for power.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Batfan7

It's sounding like it's possible that the WHO will end up being the vehicle for creating the 10 kings (10 toes, 10 heads) that need to be in place before the Anti-Christ springs up (and destroys 3 of them). We'll have to wait until next May to see this actually implemented, but if they divide the world up into ten regions....

And it looks inevitable that they'll use any means necessary to gather power, whether that's an actual virus, climate "crisis" or if the Rapture triggers their power grab, however it happens, it sure looks like it's coming.

The Rapture is close!

Back