State Of The Union Address!

katt

Is over and wasn't it the most amazing speech yet!!!???...WOW!!!!!....what do y'all think...did anyone besides me pay attention to the background...Dems and naysayers....who shed tears????....mememe....lot's of em...don't we have the most fantastic President we've had since Regan?...maybe even better than Reagan....keep praying for this man..he deserves to win another four years...I pray God dosn't hold the peace agreement against him...he's not perfect...and no one gets that right anyhow.....so...thoughts please..what'd y'all think.....

Jonathan

She couldn't even face a dying Rush Limbaugh while the First Lady gave him the Medal of Freedom.
Yea. I know a lot of people might not like Rush, but he has always been a strong advocate and even a godfather, if you will, of American values. He deserved his medal. I've been following him since I was 17 and he has always professed a belief in God. I have never heard him mention Christ, specifically, but I know he believes in God. And his brother IS an evangelical. I urge everyone reading this to pray for him this: If he hasn't already found Jesus, the let him find him or, Jesus, find him!

After all, Rush isn't going to be able to give all that talent on loan back to You, God, if he isn't in heaven with the rest of us. ;P

vbf

Nancy and the rest of the hateful left will push Trump's approval rating up at least one more percentage point after their contemptuous behavior. They are boorish and insufferable and their disdain for America was on full display for all to see.

I don't know who this hack from Michigan is giving the dim response but apparently no one in DC was willing to stand in front of the trump train and get run over. She apparently drew the short straw.

Last edited:

Mary Cole

Trump's speech was awesome, and because of the emphasis on America first and foremost, the dems showed their disdain for our country. We know where they stand. They're the most anti-American bunch of politicians I've ever seen. They make me sick. I was also totally disgusted when I saw Pelosi tear up the speech in front of the cameras as soon as Trump was done speaking.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The Democrats saw a very successful, victorious President give an optimistic speech to a nation blessed by God and blessed by Trump's Executive leadership. They did not see a defeated President facing a vote to acquit or convict from a contrived impeachment. It probably bothered them to no end that they've been wasting their time. Trump has beat them and beat them soundly at their own game. He's an outsider who has pulled the rug out from under the swamp rats and has managed to achieve much with little help from anybody.

DMac

Trump has beat them and beat them soundly at their own game. He's an outsider who has pulled the rug out from under the swamp rats and has managed to achieve much with little help from anybody.
That's why not only the Democrats, but also the never Trumpers and the swamp in the beaurocracy hate him as well. He has come in as an outsider and proven that we don't need career politicians. What they haven't been able to do in decades, he has done in a few years without any help.

vbf

Trump.....living rent free in the heads of Nancy et al going on three years now. With all that free rent, he really is a real estate genius.

Trump owns these people and there's not a thing they can do about it. He's so far under their skin he's practically a nerve ending.